Freaked Out

I'd Die for You...

Your POV

It had been two months since you had agreed to Jaejoong's date request, and now you two were offical. He even gave you a couple ring.You were happy and the girls could see the beautiful glow you that emitted from your face. You were starting a new beautiful love and you were now slowly letting go of the past one. Though occasionally when you saw him, your heart still beated. You headed into the office and into your beautifully decorated office, courtesy of Bom's decorative sense. Placing your files on the table you sat down on your comfy seat and started to type away, concentrated on your new proposal for the hot spring layout in Japan, a phone call interrupted the mood. You looked at the caller ID on your phone, but there was no name, the caller was unknown. You hesitantly picked up the phone call, lately there had been weird incoming calls in whcih all you could hear was hard breathing from the other end. You hoped that it wasn't like the previous ones as you answered your phone, "Hello?" You cautiously answered, you waited for a reply but there it was again, the heavy breathing. You shuddered as groans could be heard, hanging up the phone, you placed it on the table. Whoever was on the other line of the phone was a ert and you've just confirmed it. When you thought it was over and that the other person was not going to call back, he did. You stared at it, and opened the phone to shut it off. As you did, your secretary walked in, she gave you a smile an the details for today's schedule. You listened as she droned on about your tight schedule, when she finally finished she handed you an envelope that someone had given to her to give to you. You thanked her as you allowed her to leave. When the door was closed you looked at the red envelope, opening it, you wondered what was inside. When the envelope was opened you could not believe what you were seeing. A picture of Gina's and bruised body, under her picture was a caption. Beautiful isn't she? You threw the picture onto the table as you stood up freaked out.

Doojoon's POV

I stood up startled as ~~~~ stormed into my office door, she was freaked out as she gave me something to look at. When I saw it, I was unable to hide my shock. 

"Where is Gina?" ~~~~ asked hysterically. 

"I don't know she left, two months ago,"  I replied calming her down, "She didn't want me to get involve with something, and she left. I haven't gotten in contact with her since she was gone" 

"I wonder if she is okay," ~~~~ said as she bit her lips, I watched her as her eyebrows scrunched up in worry. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her fragile shoulders, "I'll find her and bring her back, don't worry. For now, don't answer your cell phone if there is an unknown number or go anywhere without someone, from the looks of it you seem to be that sick bastards target." 

~~~~ shuddered, "I know." 

I continue to observe her as she started to breathe in and out, she was easily scared and I  felt the urge to hug her, but I restrained myself. For the past couple of months after our split, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was happy that she was in front of me right now, though it was because of something horrible that was happening. But it was lovely to see her. I absorbed her features but it was cut short as she abruptly stood up declaring she needed to get some air. I offered to go with her, but she politely declined as she gave me a soft look. Jaejoong was going to come to get her. She had told him about the situation. Before me.  

Your POV

You walked out towards the front to see Jaejoong's car, getting in you looked at him with fear in your eyes. He gave you a gentle smile and placed his hand in yours assuring you that he was there for you, when you releaxed he stared towards the front hitting the gas pedal hard. You turned your face to side to to catch a small glimpse of Doojoon's somewhat sad eyes staring at you from the front exit with his butler beside him. You turned your head to look at him until he was out of sight.

-

The calls began to become more frequent making you change your number, but even though you did, somehow that person had it. Calls came early in the morning to late at night, causing you to be unable to sleep. Being afraid to wake up to be and bruised with that heavy breathing beside your ears, you stayed up, making you look like a zombie. Gyuri had offered to stay with you but you declined, you knew that Junhyung wouldn't like the fact that you were taking his teddy bear. Jaejoong as well, but since he had a lot of work to do, you sent him back too. You were a  big girl, you could stay home alone. Besides Seungri was here, though you didn't know if the boy could save you for his life. Especially against this unknown person, but it was goood that at least you had someone there. You snuggled into the couch as you stayed awake watching tv, Seungri came and sat besides you, "Noona go to sleep." You shook your head as you said you weren't tired, he said you were lying but you kept on denying it. Finally he became quiet as he watched tv with you, unknowingly you feel asleep. 

-

You woke up in your bed, stretching you got up and headed towards the washroom, Seungri was already up making a fuss downstairs with the maids that were serving breakfast. It seemed like they had made food that he hated or supposedly was allergic to, you shook your head as you got ready. When you stepped out of the bath, you heard a scream from one of the maids. Running down the stairs in your robe you asked what was wrong. Seungri stood frozen in the front of the front, you look towards the direction of his eyes to see a dead cat laying on the front porch. He looked at you then back to the cat, you felt your legs go weak  as you fell to the floor. He was watching you, that sick ert was watching you, he knew where you lived, and he was making sure that you knew he knew. Seungri went to you as he helped you up, "This is getting way out of line," he whispered. You nodded as tears began to roll down your eyes.