Shaken

I'd Die for You...

 

Your POV

You woke up with a slight headache, rubbing your temple you quickly got up and put a robe around yourself. Walking into the washroom you washed yourself, and got out. Yesterday's event played in your head making you depressed, you fixed yourself some breakfast. Sitting down, you watched the maids run around cleaning, stopping one of them, you asked where Doojoon was. She looked at you and spoke politely, telling you that he had gone out earlier today to a meeting and event that was happening tonight. Nodding, you finished your toast and left the maids to clean the dishes, walking up towards your room you sat the edge of your bed. Taking out some old photo books you looked at the pictures of your high school years and your wedding pictures. You looked so happy, he looked so happy… Now everything seemed sad, bitter. Letting the tears fall, you quickly wiped them off your face. You had decided to give him another month to see whether you were right.

Doojoon's POV

"Is it alright if you take me as your date to the event?" Gina asked as she looked at me, I stared at her, up and down.

"Its fine, don't worry," I grinned moving towards her as I landed a kiss on her forehead, "She might be out with that wretched friend again." Gina hugged me close as she buried her face into my chest, her back gently, I pulled away, "Let's get going, we don't want to be late do we?" Gina nodded as she laced her hands around mine walking towards the car I opened the passenger seat for her. Watching her get in, I closed the door and headed towards the divers seat. Today was going to be a fun night, I could feel it.

Your POV

You stayed up late waiting for Doojoon when he attended events he'd come home early, but tonight seemed a little different. Giving up, you walk up the marble stairs arriving at your room you stripped your clothing and got into your silky night dress. Slipping under the cover you close your eyes and fell asleep.

-

Walking up to the sound of a door close you stared at the clock, 3:53AM, he must be home. Getting up, with a smile you rubbed your eyes and headed towards Doojoon's room. Hoping to help him undress and help him turn on the bath you walked happily to his room. When you arrived in front of the room you knocked gently, without his consent you opened the door wide enough to peek in. When you did, you immediately regretted it. Closing the door quietly shut, you quickly ran towards your room, locking the door, you sat down trying to pull yourself together. The scene that you just witness broke your heart. Gina, the girl that you thought was true to you,  the girl that you thought was your friend, was not... and... Doojoon, the man that you loved with your all, had deceived you. Both were betraying you, both were playing with your heart, your mind. You cried as you try to collect yourself, but every time you thought the wave of emotions had calmed, the picture of Gina hugging Doojoon, the image of them stripping each other of their clothes resurfaced. The feeling of getting punched, and kicked over and over again, came back. Mustering all the energy you had, you got up. Grabbing your bag and a couple of clothes you quietly walked down the stairs, the guard looked at you as he was about to speak. Shaking your head, you stared at him. Looking at your swollen eyes, he knew what was up and let you leave, calling Bom and Gyuri to pick you up you walked down the long driveway.

-

Bom and Gyuri arrived at your house to see you sitting at the curb of the road, stopping they got out of the car as they helped you load your one bag of clothing. Helping you into the car, Gyuri sat beside you as Bom got in the driver’s seat and sped down the street towards Gyuri’s house. When you guys arrived home, you all walked into the kitchen, sitting down you placed your face in your hands. Letting your hair fall over them, you started to cry. Your shoulder shook hard as Gyuri and Bom stared at you, not able to say anything. Walking towards you, they held you crying along with you. After a good cry, they let you go, sniffling but smiling a little you apologize for waking them up. They shook their head as they said no matter how late it was they’d always be there for you, giving them one last hug. You all bid each other good night. Walking towards the guest room, you lay down on the bed, staring straight at the ceiling you made up your mind. Tomorrow you were going to divorce him, even if it hurt you deeply. You had to let go of something that you couldn’t have, or else you’d be too damaged. Gyuri was right he was never going to change. To make your life a bit better, and his life without sin, you’d do what you’d had to do and that was the last thing you ever wanted to do.

---

A/N; Even though this is an extremely short chapter, I hope you guys love it! Please, PLEASE, comment!