Confusion

I'd Die for You...

Doojoon's POV

I slowly backed away from the scene she was now with a new man... She had really moved on.. I could not seem too comprehend what was happening. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I was supposed to be happy while she was supposed to be moping, crying and having a hard time. It was not suppose to be the opposite! I turned around to take one last glance, right then, I regretted it. They were now huddling whispering into each other’s ears. Turning my head forward I dragged my feet towards my car.

Your POV

You watched as he slowly retreated away, staring up at Jaejoong you smiled and thanked him. He shook his head as he smiled and in turn turned to watch Doojoon walk away. You had felt bad for doing what you had just did, by using Jaejoong, but it was the only way for Doojoon to not approach the both of you any closer. You were glad that you had spotted him earlier that night, or else you would’ve been caught off guard, you would’ve not known what to do. You let out a small sigh as you turned back towards the stall, grabbing the unfinished fishcake stick, you ate slowly.

“~~~~~,” Jaejoong called you softly; you turned to look at him, smiling you nodded, “Do you still love him?"

"Eh? Why?" 

"I don't know, just asking." 

You looked at Jaejoong giving him a small frown, "Obviously, I do." 

"Why?" 

"Because he's, well, Doojoon. I've looked only at him since high school, I don't see myself loving anyone other than him." 

"If that is so why did you divorce him?" 

"Cause he was bounded to me, because I was just a tool." 

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as he patted your head, “Well, you’re going to have to move on.”

“I am, I’m slowly, moving.”

He grinned, “Too slow though.”

“What do you mean?”

He shook his head, “I mean nothing.” 

You looked at him in confusion, before you turned to stare towards the now empty streets. How was he doing, was he alright? 

Doojoon's POV

I walked into the dark home to find the place a mess, staring around the house I could see papers on the floor and every single piece of furniture destroyed. I stood there in awe as I walked through the hurricane-like-mess, "What the happened?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Where the hell are you ing maids?!" A couple of seconds later a girl ran in with her face bruised and mascara smugged eyes. 

"S-sir," she spoke with an scared and broken accent.

"What the happened?" I hissed as I once again took a look around the room. 

"... Miss. Choi came in with a bunch of men an half an hour ago, they started to flip tables. She didn't stop them, so when I tried, I got hit. Miss, seem as though she was a whole different person, her face was like stone. She was scary. I, I, I don't know why they did this, but once they left, I saw them hit Miss. Choi. Miss Choi, cried after, then she left the house too. I don't know why she bought them here, but they were destroying the house as though they were looking for something. I, I. I don't know." The maid then fell to the ground as her legs shook, "It was scary, they looked so evil. They wanted to hurt me cause I wanted to call the cops, but Miss Choi stopped them."

I looked at the maid dumbfounded, what the hell is happening? I quickly pulled out my phone from my jacket and dialed Gina's number.  A couple of rings went through but she did not pick up. I ran my hand through my hair as I called again, and again. When she finaly picked up, her voice seemed off. 

"What the happened?" I asked. 

"I'm sorry that that happened," she started off, "I didn't mean for this to happen." 

"What the hell are you talking about? What the the hell is happening, why is this suddenly happening? Who were those men that you bought over?!" 

"I dont know how to explain this to you.. I-I.. " 

"What?"

"I love you Doojoon, but I can't tell you what is happening. I've done things that I regret and I'm sorry that you've gotten pulled into this." 

"I dont understand,"  I said fustrated. 

"I'll let you know someday, but for now, Doojoon please. Just move to a different place, now that they've known where you are, things are going to be complicated. I'm sorry." 

"What the Gina! Is this some kinda of ing joke? What the is happening?! Tell me!" 

"The time is not right," she said slowly, I could hear her voice trembling for some reason. I was confused, I had no idea what the hell was happening. 

"Gina, come over right now. We need to talk." 

"I'm, I'm leaving the country, I'm at the airport and am ready to board the plane." 

"WHAT?!" 

"I'm sorry Doojoon, but we can't see each other for a while. I'm sorry." 

"Gin--"

"I'm sorry," the phone was then dead. 

"What the !" I screamed, "What the is happening?!" Why is she suddenly like this? This was never how she use to be.

--

A/N; Sorry for the late and confusing update; but things will be more clear soon. School and my parttime job has gotten in the way of my writing, but I'll try harder to update.