I Should've Waited..

I'd Die for You...

Your POV

It was getting colder and you've waited thirty minutes after waking up, you were hungry and cold, when were they going to come out? You sighed as you tried to go back to sleep, stirring around the seat you finally found a comfortable position and went back to sleep.

Doojoon’s POV

We finally walked out of the restaurant Gina was laughing and I couldn’t help but take a mental picture of this moment. When we arrived towards the car I looked in the back to see ~~~~ curling in a ball, shivering.

“Omo, oppa do you think ~~~~ is okay?” Gina asked as she ran towards the other side of the door, when she got in she immediately touched ~~~~~. ~~~~~ woke up, she rubbed her eyes and looked at Gina with a small smile on her face, “Had a good dinner?”

“You’re ice cold!” Gina said as she hugged ~~~~~, ~~~~ just smiled as she shook her head and said that she was okay. I got in the car and turned the heat on, “Let’s get home, ~~~~~ you need to take a warm bath.” She looked at me from the mirror and nodded, her eyes seemed a little empty.

Your POV

When you got home you immediately excused yourself going upstairs towards the bathroom you took a nice long bath, when finished you got out and started to get dressed. Comfy and warm you then decided to head downstairs to see what Doojoon and Gina were doing, as you approach the living room you could hear them giggling, entering the living room you could see the both of them huddled together looking at something. Curious you walked behind them, when you looked down you could see a couple of photo albums on the coffee table.

“~~~~~” Gina said as she looked up to see you, “Want to see Doojoon when he was a mere tween?”

You smiled, “Ah ne,” you hurried beside her, sitting down she gave you a photo album. Flipping through the pages you could see the pictures of the both them smiling and playing together, Doojoon was cute and chubby while Gina was well as pretty as ever.

“He was such an annoying person back then,” Gina joked.

“No I wasn’t,” Doojoon chuckled.

“How long have you guys known each other?” You asked.

“We’ve known each other since we were toddlers,” Gina smiled, “But then I moved to Canada when I was 15.”

“Ah...”

“Mhm...”

After staring at the photos for a half an hour, you all decided to head to bed as you were about to move towards your side of the mansion Doojoon stopped you, “Where do you think you’re going,” he whispered.

“To my room...” You replied.

“Are you dumb, we’re married we should act like a married couple,” he said.

“B-but... didn’t you say that you didn’t want to share the same room because you didn’t like people beside you when you sleep?”

“Well Gina is here and if we don’t sleep together, then she’ll ask questions.”

“Oppa, when did you start to care what others think about our relationship,” you said looking at him, “I mean so what if we don’t sleep in the same room, doesn’t mean we don’t love each other right?”

“What does that got to do with anything?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” you said.

“Anyways, knowing Gina she loves to talk to my mother and if she says we don’t sleep with each other you know what’s going to happen.”

“We are going to get scolded.”

“No duh, now let’s go,” he grabbed your hand and dragged you towards his room, when he closed the door he looked at you with a frown.

“I’ll sleep on the floor,” you said.

He blinked, “Its okay, just sleep on the bed, we’ll just divide the bed in half.”  

You nodded as you took off your robe and headed towards the bed. Doojoon took off his shirt and pants, shutting off the lights he crawled in bed beside you, lining the pillows in a line to separate the both of you, “Good night oppa sweet dreams,” you said to him as you close your eyes. Without even responding to you, you felt him turn around, his back facing you.

Doojoon’s POV

I couldn’t fall asleep the thought of Gina being here, is had been so long since I’ve seen her, she was beautiful as ever. I wanted to hold her, touch her, kiss her, but... I couldn’t... I sighed. I turning back to the other side I looked at ~~~~~ she was already fast asleep, her chest moving up and down softly. Why did I marry you? Why did I have to be so greedy to marry you? If I didn’t then I could’ve waited for Gina... Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes.

In the middle of the night I could feel something beside me moving I opened my eyes to see ~~~~~ snuggled against me, I could smell the sweet scent emitting from her. What was she doing? I thought she knew that I didn't like it when she was beside me when I was sleeping! Pushing her away with a quick push, I turned around. I heard her grunt a little as she turned around herself to face the other side.

Morning came and I smiled a little, I get to see Gina! I opened my eyes as I felt something beside me yet again, looking over at ~~~~ her back was facing to me. Oh crap did I hug her? What the hell Doojoon! I moved away as I got out of bed, getting my robe on I started to head towards the washroom to take a quick shower.

Your POV

You woke up with no one beside you he must've woken up already, stretching you got up. Walking towards the door you opened it, but before you could leave you felt someone grab your wrist. turning around you looked at Doojoon who stared at you with a blank stare.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my room, where else would I be going," you smiled.

"Oh," he said.

You chuckled, "I'll make breakfast as well, so in an hour please come down with Gina shi."

He nodded as he turned around towards his closet, you stared at him for another two seconds then turning around you headed out the door towards your own room.

-

Breakfast was ready and you waited for the two to come down, fifteen minutes passed and you called one of the maids to tell them to come down. When the maid came back she was alone, "Madam, Master Doojoon and his guest Miss. Choi have left thirty minutes ago..."

"What.."

"They went to eat breakfast.."

"But I told him that..." You sighed, they must've gotten too hungry to wait, you sat down and started to eat by yourself, "Join me, you haven't eaten have you?" The maid shook her head as she slowly sat down beside you, you looked at the display of food, you had spent a while doing it hoping they'd eat it... Again they'd left to go somewhere together without you, what was up with that..