Crazy

I'd Die for You...

YOUR POV

You woke up to a startling noise that came from downstairs, it seemed as though glass had been broken and someone was trying to get in. Doojoon jolted up beside you and then stared at the door, getting off the bed he went to the side and grabbed a baseball bat that he had gotten for self defense. Telling you to stay in bed you refused, getting up, you put on your shoes. Doojoon stared at you as he whispered quietly, telling you to stay in the room and lock the door. You shook your head as tears began to fall, you were scared. Scared that he was going to leave you, scared that something bad was going to happen to him. 

"I want to stay with you," you whispered quietly, "Let's go down together." 

Doojoon shook his head furiously, "Stay here, call the cops." 

You shook your head taking a step towards him, he placed the baseball bat down and listened to the noises that were coming closer. Grabbing your shoulders he looked at you in the eyes, "I don't want anything to happen to you, ~~~~ah. Stay here, please. For me."

You bit your lips,"Doojoon oppa." 

"Call the cops, I'll be back, don't worry, nothing is going to happen to me," he wiped away your tears and smiled at you with a reassuring smile. You nodded, and he kissed you on the lips. Turning back and grabbing the baseball bat, you watched as your lover open the door of your room quietly, and bravely walked out into the darkness of the house. Once he had close the door and had left, you frantically grabbed your cell phone and called the police. 

NO ONE'S POV

The darkness engulfed the whole house, Doojoon could not see anything nor anyone. But he could hear the quiet subtle steps that the intruder were taking.  and it was coming closer and closer. His whole body stiffened as he waited silently for it to come closer. 

YOUR POV

You couldn't stay put knowing that Doojoon was facing this unknown person alone, you were worried. Worried about his safety. What if the intruder had a gun, or a knife? What if he overpowered Doojoon? You were scared thinking about losing your loved one. You didn't want him to get hurt at all, you didn't want his beautiful face to be bruised or cut. Determined to go out and help him, even if he told you to stay put, you opened the door and quietly slipped out. 

.

The floors moaned quietly as you walked down the dark hall way, clutching your cell phone closely to you, you listened to every sound the house made. Oddly it was quiet, too quiet. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness and you slowly stepped down towards the main floor. Then suddenly out of no where you felt someone grab you from behind, before you could even let out a scream the unknown clasped his hands over your mouth. Your eyes widened and you wildly moved your arms and legs around trying to get the person away from you, "Shhh." You heard the person say, you stopped and looked up to see Doojoon staring seriously at you. You relaxed and he slowly let go of you, "I told you to stay in the room," he hissed as he grabbed your face making you look straight at him. 

"I couldn't help it," you said, "I was worried." 

He let out a sigh as he pulled you into his arms, "Go back to the room," he whispered into your ears, you shook your head, unwillingly. 

"Let me just stay beside you." 

Doojoon kissed your cheeks and then leaned back to stare at you, "Alright, but please. I beg you to always stay behind me and when something bad happens, you must leave." 

You looked deeply into his eyes, "I promise that I'll stay right behind you, but I can not promise that I will leave when something bad happens." He stared into your eyes, he knew that you would never abandon him, no matter what he had said. He kissed you swiftly and held your hands, pulling you to him once more, he enhaled your scent. After a couple of seconds he let go and you both quietly headed out, trying to find the intruder.   

NO ONE'S POV

Only the sounds of winds blowing harshly outside could be heard, making the house sound as though it was whining. You were behind Doojoon as he stared out towards the main entrance of the house. The two of you had no idea where the intruder had gone, there was no signs of him anywhere. You looked behind you wondering if the person could potentionally watching you from behind, but as you surveyed behind you you saw no one. Then all of a sudden you heard something crash onto the floor, your head automatically snapped towards the right. Something was on the floor, it was small but it seemed as though it was twitching, you were going to move over to see what it was, but Doojoon stopped you. He pulled you behind him making your back hit the wall, instinctively he blocked you with his body. You tip toed to stare over his shoulders, the small unknown thing had stopped twitching. You looked up to the balcony and saw a moving figure swiftly move back into the darkness. He had been watching them this whole time. Doojoon walked over towards the unknown object and took a look at what it was, a dead cat. 

"What the ," he cursed, "This sick bastard." 

You stared at the dead cat and you started to cry, whoever was in this house was crazy, extremely crazy, "I just saw him, he's watching us."

"Where was he?" Doojoon asked.

"Upstairs, he was upstairs." 

"That er," Doojoon stalked toward the stairs and you ran after him, when you reached the top you guys saw no one, "Stay here and don't move okay?"  Pushing you into a closet he looked at you once and smiled, closing the door, you stood still waiting for him to come back.

-

A/N - sorry for the late update, the super late update, i havent been writing for a while and i just haven't been having ideas for this story... anyways im pretty sure that the next chapter would be last chapter! i hope you enjoy this chapter.. also i didnt edit this chapter sooo im sorry if there are mistakes! bye bye<3