Lies

I'd Die for You...

When you're in love you don't care about how much your lover hurts you, you don't care whether he cheats or doesn't love you as long as he's with you. You don't care about the pain that surges through your heart and mind when you see him with another girl, because as long as he's with you, you're okay. Love blinds you and it can make you do the stupidest thing in the world. Love could break you. Love could make you and love could kill you...

~
 

Your P.O.V

 
You sat there as you waited for him to come home, staring out the window you wait for him to call, to tell you that he is on his way. But you already knew that he wouldn`t call, he won't come home, not tonight. Sighing, you continued to sit in the cold as your eyes glued to the long drive way.
 
Morning arrived and you were still waiting, "Oppa where are you?" You whispered to yourself, you slowly got up from the seat and walked towards the front door. Opening it, you walked out, sitting in front of the porch you continued on to wait. 4PM arrived, and his car finally arrives, you stand up with a smile on your face, but soon the smile turn into a frown, he is home, home with another girl. Getting out of the car he stares at you and then stares at his girl, smiling at her he helps her towards the house.
 
"Make dinner for two, we haven't eaten," he orders in a harsh tone.
 
You nodded as you smile at him with a small smile, "It'll be done within an hour.."
 
"Mm," he gives you both jackets, and heads upstairs with her, watching them disappear in the master bedroom you slowly drag your feet towards the closet. Sighing, but with a smile still on your face you neatly hang their coats,."Ah, her coat is pretty," you admired it for a while and finally close the closet door to head towards the kitchen. Grabbing meat and some vegetables you began to marinate the steak and left it in the fridge. You begin to start to wash and cut the vegetables. Finally finishing up the appetizer, you called him down. Disoriented, they make their way down, you stare at the girl as her hair is in a complete mess and her lipstick was smeared around her lips. Biting the bottom of your lips you helped her sit down and begin to set the food out, "The main course will be out when you are done the appetizers."
 
"Mhm.." he said as he ate furiously.
 
Staring at him with a warm smile on your face, you return to the kitchen to finish cooking, "Young Ah, bring these two dishes to Doojoon oppa and his guest, I will finish up desserts."
 
"Yes, mistress," she replied as she looked at you with a small smile.
 
"You don't have to call me that, just call me ~~~~~."
 
"Ne, ~~~~~ shi."
 
You smiled as you watched her carefully bring the food up, "I hope he'll love it."
 
When the maid returned she grinned at you, "Mist--- ~~~~~ shi, master said he liked the food."
 
You beamed, "Really?"
 
"Ne."
 
"That's good!"
 
"And ~~~~~ he doesn't need dessert, he said whipped cream would be good."
 
"Whipped cream?" You cocked your head to the side, "With what?"
 
"I don`t know but he said that I should just bring up whipped cream to the master bedroom when they are done eating... he wants to eat dessert in the master bedroom."
 
"Ah... Oh.." You nodded, "Okay, um, I'll go get it and bring it up to him, why don't you get some rest?"
 
"Ah, ne..."
 
Grabbing the whipped cream can you walked up the marble stairs, when you reached the top of the stairs you could hear muffled sounds. Walking closer towards the master bedroom, you could hear moans and groans, sitting the whip cream can on the floor you knocked on the door. Turning around, you head towards the other side of the mansion towards your own room. Sitting on the king sized bed you close your eyes, "It's okay, calm down, it's okay." You could feel the sadness overwhelm you, "It's not okay... How many times has he done this to me.." Tears fall as you counted, today was the fifth time this week.
 
Doojoon's POV
 
I heard someone knock on the door, must've been the maid, moving the girl aside I put on my robe and went to the door. Opening it there was a can of whip cream on the floor, I turn to see if the maid was still here, but when I turned the the right I could see ~~~~~ retreat back towards her room. . I let out a breath and grabbed the can, turning around and closing the door I smiled at the girl on the bed and resumed activities.
 
Your POV
 
The next morning you got up and headed towards the kitchen the maids were already cooking breakfast and Doojoon was already sipping his coffee, and reading the newspaper.
 
"Good morning," you said with a bright smile on your face.
 
"Good morning," he replied not looking at you. You went to sit beside him, when you did he got up, you looked at him and he looked at you with cold eyes, "I'm going to work." He turned and walked towards the front getting his coat on, you grabbed his suitcase from the side and gave it to him.
 
Smiling sweetly at him you waved as he got into his car, "Oppa, have a safe trip." You watch him nod, getting into his car he drove down the long driveway. You waited until his car was out of sight, letting out a breath you returned in.


-
 
That evening you waited for your friends to come over, at 2:43PM you heard the door bell ring, walking faster then the butler you opened the door. Smiling at you were two of your closest friends.
 
"Hey girl what sup?"  Bom asked as she went to sit down on the comfy couch.
 
"Having you been eating? You look like a stick," Gyuri said.
 
"Yes, I've been eating," you said as you ordered the maid to get you girls drinks.
 
"How's he treating you?" Bom asked as she looked at you with concern.
 
"Good, good."
 
"Doesn't seem like it," Gyuri said as she looked at you up and down, "You're a toothpick, has he, has he been going out with girls again?"
 
You took a breath and nodded, "It's only for fun, you know him, he likes to be wild, have fun.."
 
"He brought the girls home again didn't he?" Bom said as she closed her eyes, rubbing her temples, "~~~~~ ah, why don't you just leave him?! Three years of pain is enough!"
 
"You're 23, I'm sure you can find another man just as rich, just as handsome. Someone that actually loves you, not someone that neglects you and be cold to you!" Gyuri said as she stood grabbed your hand.
 
"I've been with him since second year of high school, we've been together for so long. I love him too much to let him go..."
 
"You're crazy," Bom said as she grabbed the drinks from the maid, "Seriously nuts."
 
"Don't say that," Gyuri said to Bom, "She's just blinded by love."
 
You chuckled as you friends just looked at you with pity in their eyes, "He's a really nice person."
 
"Sure."
 
"You girls just don't know him that much," you defended.
 
"We know him dear, we know him," Bom said as she put her drink down, "Who was the one the introduced the both of you."
 
You bit your lips, and tears suddenly started to threaten to fall, "It's just a temporary change, he'll come back to being the loving Doojoon, soon. Soon."
 
"GOD, ~~~~~ You've said that for the past what three years! Okay, so the first three years of your relationship was great, he was the best, but after you got married to him. He became a in ."
 
"Language," Gyuri said as she glared at Bom and shook her head.
 
"WHEN WILL SHE OPEN HER EYES?" Bom stood up with her hands in the air, "As a friend I'm just telling her what is best for her!"
 
You smiled, "I appericate it Bom, I do.."
 
"I know you do, so why don't you take my advice, break it off with him, find someone new."
 
"It won't be easy," Gyuri said as she fliped her hair from, "I mean for her to be single again, it means divorce. Which is a to handle."
 
"Language," Bom giggled.
 
"Excuse the language," Gyuri giggled.
 
You chuckled, and looked at your hands, "I should wait a little, give him some more chances, see if he changes.. When I can't take it anymore I'lll take your advice."
 
"~~~~~..."
 
"Now why don't we talk about something else," You changed the subject, "How are you and Seunghyun oppa doing?"
 
"Great," Bom said as she took the drink and drank a little more, "He's been busy, but at least he comes home early at night, and cuddles with me.." 
 
"You need a boyfriend," I joked to Gyuri, who just sat there staring at her nails.
 
"I'm fine, flying solo."
 
"Haha, I'm too dependent on a guy to be alone," You confessed.
 
"We know," they grinned at you.
 
"You ladies gonna stay for dinner?" You asked.

They nodded, "We have to see if he comes home with another girl," Bom said as she formed her hand into a fist.
 
You sighed, "Mm." 

 

-

 

Dinner was set and the girls were drinking champagne we sat and waited for Doojoon to come home, "He'll be here soon," you hoped. Please today oppa come home early... without some girl attached with you.  Like god had heard your prayers the door opened and Doojoon walked in without a girl with him, he looked to see Bom and Gyuri and immediately from the stoned face man you grew to knew. He smiled his friendly smile and walked towards you.  

"Hey girls, what are you doing here?" He asked sweetly, the girls looked at you as they raised their eyebrows.

"~~~~~ has been lonely lately, have you not been coming home?" Bom asked.

"I've alway come home early haven't I, babe?" Doojoon put his arms around your shoulders, you looked at him as you beamed, you nodded without knowing.

"Really?" Gyuri said her eyebrows raised, "I see.."

"Why did you say something different babe?" He looked at you with a hint of icyness.

"No, why would I," You said with a smile on your face.

"Good, because you'd be lying," he said as he looked at you, poking your nose.

"Yeah, she would," Bom said with an edge to her voice.

"I saw you with some girls yesterday," Gyuri said with a monotone voice, "Seemed as though you were having fun." You looked at her she didn't tell you this.

"Oh? They were just friends."

"Friends, that you like kissing?"

He looked at her with icy eyes, "Friends can kiss can't they, I mean doesnt European people kiss their friends?"

Gyuri glared at him, "French kiss?"

"It was nothing," he said.

"Doojoon, I'm warning you," Bom said standing up, "If you hurt ~~~~~, I'll kick your ."

"Girls, girls, you guys are really hurting my feelings, you know I wouldn't do this to ~~~~~, I love her."

They stared at him, you stared at him. They knew it was lies, you, you didn't.

"Aw, I love you too oppa."