Chapter 22

More Than the Air I Breathe

READ CHAPTER 21 FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTERsmiley

.

.

.

.

 

The house was erupted with laugh and joy as the blessed couple welcomed the gift from the God for them. Jaejoong and Joonhee were busy entertained their guests as they were cooing over the newborn child.

 

The baby inherited Jaejoong’s big eyes and his plump lips while her nose was from her mother. That was Kim Sarang, the love of their life.

 

“Aigoo, so cute!!” Mari said as she embraced the baby girl carefully. Jaejoong and Joonhee smiled at the praise. Their friends have been praising their baby since the small one was introduced to them and the praises were never stopped.

 

“Cute, cute…why so cute?” Yunho giggled. He had been acting like that since he saw Sarang. “Hyung, stop it. You sound like a pedo. Seriously.” Yoochun said with a serious face. “I’m not! I’m just…loves kids.” Yunho nudged and back to coo over Sarang.

 

“Can you give her to me?” Jaejoong asked and Mari gave Sarang to him carefully. Jaejoong clasped with his finger when she yawned widely. “Are you sleepy, my baby girl?” Jaejoong kissed his girl’s nose lightly. Sarang answered his question with a soft wail, as if she understood his words. Jaejoong then placed her into the crib.

 

“We should go home too. Joonhee and Sarang must be tired.” Junsu said as he looking at Inhwan who was sleeping soundly on his arms. “Yeah, we should too. Let’s go home guys.” Mari took her handbag.

 

“Yoonji said she will visit later. She’s busy.” Mari hugged Joonhee. “Again, congratulations.” Mari said again. “Junsu, give Inhwan to me.” Mari said as she took Inhwan and walked outside.

 

“Hyung, congratulations!” Junsu patted Jaejoong’s shoulder after he gave Inhwan to Mari. “Maybe we should marry our kids since you’ve a girl and I’ve a boy.” Junsu grinned over his plan. “Hell no.”

 

“Why?” Junsu pouted. “Your kid will be free, too free. I’m sure they will get divorce after a month of marriage.” Jaejoong said and received laugh from Yunho and Yoochun. “I’m sorry Junsu but Jaejoong hyung has a point there.” Yoochun tried to hold back his laugh.

 

“I really hope Inhwan won’t turn out to be like you when he grows up.” Yunho shook his head, unable to imagine another Junsu in Inhwan. “Why shouldn’t he? He’s my son!” Junsu said as he made a face at them.

 

“Whatever. Oh, where’s that food monster?” Junsu initiated topic on Changmin. “I don’t know. He said he’s busy with work.” Yoochun shrugged. “He rarely hangs out at our SAC too,” Yunho added. “SAC? What’s that?” Junsu and Jaejoong asked in curiosity.

 

“Single & Available Club.” Yunho smiled sheepishly. “Hyung, it’s our secret! Why would you tell them?” Yoochun whined at his hyung.

 

“That’s…” Junsu spoke out. “…one hella cheap name.” Jaejoong continued and Junsu nodded in agreement. “Junsu!”

 

“Oh, I almost forget about my wife.” Junsu smiled sheepishly. “Sorry hyung, but I’ve to go. See you later, guys.” Junsu bid his farewell to them. “Drive carefully.” Yunho patted his shoulder. “Bye!”

 

---

 

“Shh…” Joonhee patted Sarang’s back softly. Jaejoong was cleaned the house after their friends went home while she was busy to put Sarang to sleep. Leaned over the crib, she smiled warmly watching her child sleeping peacefully.

 

“Sarang…thanks for coming into my life.” She said in a slow tone. “You’re my life savior, baby… I don’t know if I’ll ever live again if I don’t have you.” Joonhee tuck up the blanket over Sarang.

 

“…Joonhee,” Jaejoong sneaked behind her. “Has she slept?” Jaejoong asked and looked into the crib. “Her sleeping posture is totally like you.” Jaejoong smiled mischievously. “Really? How come?” Joonhee asked him.

 

“ is widely open when sleeping, just like you.” Jaejoong pinched her cheek lightly. “Did I?” Joonhee asked again in embarrassment. “Yeah, but it is okay. You two are still beautiful in my eyes.” Jaejoong pecked Joonhee’s lips.

 

“You need some beautiful sleep, my lady… go,” Jaejoong gently pushed her from their bed and wrapped herself with the blanket. “It’s cold…” She whispered slowly.

 

“Aren’t you wearing the socks?” Jaejoong looked over her feet and frowned. He walked to their drawer and took out the socks. “You know you have to take care of your health, especially after giving birth, right?” Jaejoong kneeled in front of her and helped her wore the socks. “Sorry…” Joonhee felt guilty. “You know…”

 

“I know…you’re not used with people care about you. But I’m with you now and I’m gonna look after you even if it will suffocate you. Understand, love?” Jaejoong cut her words.

 

“O…kay.” Joonhee pouted and kept silent. “Good night.” Jaejoong then pulled up the blanket. “Good night. Dream about me.” He kissed Joonhee’s forehead.

.

.

.

.

Hi~~~~

laugh

i'm back after three weeks!