Wanna Be Your Love

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

this oneshot is dedicated to my dongsaeng DulciaSomnia!!!!im so sorry this one came so late...its been ages since youve requested it...sigh...anyways...this is to apologize for the fact we havent been able to talk in so long...pout pout...anyways...i hope you enjoy it!!!!...and im sorry for such a crappy title!!!!...i couldnt think of anything...

Shim Yejun

You wake up that morning excited. After getting ready, you hurry out of your bedroom, a mission on your mind. You stop for a second before your calendar and tap once on the circled date, February 4th, which was today. Lot’s to do today! Hopefully I’ll have enough time to finish everything! Making sure you had everything you needed from your house, you quickly walk over to your boyfriend’s dorm since it wasn’t too far away. Standing outside the building, you quickly text Yejun’s manager to make sure that no one’s home and once you’re given the all clear you hurry in. Once inside the dorm, you lay everything out and go through your mental checklist.

“Okay, the first thing I should do is bake the cake since it has to cool down. Then I’ll make the icing. But what to do the rest of the time?” You quickly look around the dorm and you realize that it was actually quite messy. “Hmm, I guess I can just clean up of course.”

Putting in your headphones, you got to work. After finishing, you found that you still had about 2 hours left before your boyfriend was to come home. Checking on the cake, you found that it was cool enough so you iced it and put it back in the fridge. Hope he likes it! It should taste good… Since you wanted the lunch to be hot when you served it, you decided to leave the cooking to the last minute and just prepped the ingredients for the time being. After that, you decorated the dorm with balloons and streamers. Of course, you being the perfectionist that you are, you made sure that everything was perfect and by the time you were satisfied with the result, it was time to start cooking.

Surveying the spread with pride, you clap your hands together and you exclaim, “All done!”

Glancing at your watch, you realize that you only have minutes left until Yejun came home. You run into the bathroom and quickly fix your hair, making sure you looked neat. As you walked out of the bathroom, you heard voices at the other side of the door and hurry to take off the apron you had tied around your waist. Wanting to surprise Yejun, you grab your bag and rush into their bedroom. Looking around in panic, you quickly climb onto one of the top bunks and cover yourself with the blanket, trying to lie as flat as possible.

“Mmm, something smells good.”, you hear your boyfriend say. You quickly stifle a giggle at how predictable he was.

As you continued to listen in, you could tell by the exclamations coming that the boys had found their way into the kitchen.

Everyone but Kan, who said, “Huh, this is strange.”

Since it sounded close, you deduced that Kan was still in the doorway. Like lightening, you realize that you had left your shoes outside. Oh please don’t say anything, please! Thankfully, not another word was said about your shoes and you let out a sigh of relief.

“Hey guys, the dorms been cleaned too!” That was Jinon, you could tell by the unmistakeable deep voice. “Do you think one of our mothers came over? Maybe Yejun’s since it is his birthday?”

“No, she would have told me before coming. Plus she’d have waited to wish me in person too.”

Kan’s voice suddenly rang out in delight, “I know who it is!”

As the other members pestered Kan, you thought about when you should make your entrance. Right now seems just about right. Plus I’m getting cramped from lying here like this. Silently you get down, while mentally asking how the boys weren’t able to figure out who their mystery guest was. You smooth your shirt down and reach for the door at the same moment it flung open.

“Oh…”, you stumble back in surprise, while staring up into Yejun’s shocked face. He’d evidently had enough of playing guess who and had come to change, if his un-tucked shirt was any clue.

“____, what’re you doing here?”

“Um…surprise?” This wasn’t exactly how I’d planned to make my big entrance… “Happy birthday!” You lean in awkwardly and give him a hug.

“So you’re the one who prepared all of that outside?”

You nod and you can’t help but smile at how clueless he looked. At least I got the reaction I wanted!

“I wanted to do something special!”

Yejun’s face brightened at that and he leaned in to hug you tightly. “I love it ____!” Stepping back, his brows furrowed in concentration. “But how’d you get in? I never told you our password…or what my schedule for today was.”

“I’ve been planning this with your managers for some time now! They told me the password and how long you guys were going to be out. I got here just a bit after you left in the morning.”

Yejun nodded understandingly, before a sheepish look appeared on his face. “You know…you didn’t really have to clean the dorm right? It must have been really messy.”

You flinched slightly as you thought about the bathroom. “I had some time so I needed to do something…and, well you know me, I can’t see a mess that big without doing something about it!” You two stared at each other awkwardly for a bit. “Well…why don’t we go celebrate hmm?”

Yejun nodded eagerly. “Just let the boys and me change.”

You left the room and a couple minutes later, the boys were in the living out of their schedule clothes and in comfy jeans and t-shirts. Seeing as how the boys were starving, you let them eat their lunch first before cutting the cake. You watched them devour the food before your eyes. Wow…they sure do have a big appetite…will there be any food left for me? You had opted out of joining the boys, saying that you’d eaten a lot while testing the food, scared that their might not be enough and it was turning out that your intuition was right.

“Ah, that was so good.” Daegun leaned back patting his stomach in satisfaction. “This is a million times better than take out or ramyeon.”

Smiling, you said nothing as you accepted the compliment. You started to clear the dishes, but Yejun stopped you.

“You’ve already done enough, we’ll do this so just rest!”

The boys, after receiving a sharp look you didn’t know Yejun was capable of giving, quickly scrambled up and started to clear the table. Letting them do that, you went to the fridge and took out the cake. Seeing the large chocolate dessert in your hands, the boys stopped their work and fixed their eyes on it. Laughing, you shook your head and laid the cake on the table and got the candles ready. Only boys would be able to eat this after such a large meal. You took your time to place the 20 candles, making sure to cover as little space as possible so if the wax fell, it wouldn’t be too troublesome. The boys quickly finished the dishes and crowded around the table. Raehyun took out a lighter and did the task of lighting up all the candles. Once lit, you placed the cake in front of Yejun and watched as his eyes sparkled from the tiny fires. Yejun made his wish and blew out all the candles in one go, which was surprising at the same time and not, seeing as how he was the main vocal of F.Cuz. The boys sang happy birthday quickly, obviously wanting a piece of that cake as quick as they could get it. As you cut and handed it out, Yejun came over to you with a mischievous look in his eyes and one hand behind his back. What’s he up to? He slowly showed you the big glop of icing that was hanging precariously from his finger.

Eyes widening, you slowly back up. “Don’t you dare Yejun.”

Laughing, he came after you. Screeching, you ducked from his gaze and tried to run away from him, but seeing how small the dorm was, it was only a matter of minutes before you felt the cold icing smearing across your face.

“Yejun!”, you whined as the icing fell onto your clothes and got into your hair.

Laughing, Yejun had no reply for you, so in retaliation, you picked up a piece of cake and smushed it into his face. He quieted down at that and you smiled in satisfaction, before he started laughing again.

Suddenly he brought his face close to yours so that your foreheads were almost touching. Wiping a bit of icing from your nose, he his finger. “Yum, this is good so let’s not waste anymore okay?”

Huffing, you crossed your arms. “Hmph, look who’s talking.”

Laughing once again, Yejun got a tissue and cleaned your face off for you and giving you another, he pointed at his face, signalling for you to do the same. Cleaned off, you cut another slice for yourself and him.

Taking the plate, Yejun looked around him before giving you a quick kiss. “I love you and thank you.”

Suddenly feeling shy, you duck your face and quickly go to sit on the couch with the other members. Yejun sat down next to you, an arm around your shoulders while he shovelled cake as quick as he could into his mouth. The rest of the day was spent in laughs as Yejun continued to act like the foolish self he was.

as always...please comment!!!!id luv to hear your thoughts!!!!

also,please do leave requests for me!!!!ive got kikwang and himchan/hyelim oneshots lined up so if you do leave a request ill post it after those!!!!thnk you!!!!