CNBLUE's Woven Threads

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

yay!!!!another scenario!!!!and finally a cn blue one!!!!i luv cn blue really i do and writing this just made me realize how much i miss them...anywho...i luv this scenario!!!!cuz its one i daydream about a lot...who wouldnt want their boyfriends shirt????...eek!!!!and luved writing jonghyuns too just cuz...based yonghwas character off of himself on we got married ish and minhyuks from heartstrings...just thought id let yall know that...anywho...enjoy reading!!!!

Yonghwa:
Closing the door behind your boyfriend’s retreating back, you lean against it and sigh. This was one of the last dates the two of you could have before he jets off for CN Blue’s first world tour. Even though he still had a week left, you were beginning to miss him immensely. Pushing off the door, you flop onto your couch, but, feeling something weird underneath you, you get up. There you found Yonghwa’s buttoned shirt, the one he had worn over the pale blue t-shirt he had been wearing underneath. You had been baffled by the two layers seeing as how hot the day had been, and true enough, he had ended up taking it off minutes after entering your apartment. Grabbing it, you hurry out the door and rush down to the lobby to see if you could catch him, but unfortunately he had already disappeared. Well… I’ll just return it to him tomorrow, I highly doubt he’ll be missing it. You hang it up on your closet door so that you would remember to bring it with you when you went to his dorm tomorrow.
The next morning was already boiling hot and you knew that as the day carried on, it would be a scorcher. Dressed in shorts and a white tank top, you pick up Yonghwa’s shirt. Lifting it up, you press it against your body and look in the mirror. The shirt was absolutely too big for you, but you had a sudden urge to try it on. As you slipped your arms into the sleeves, you caught a whiff of Yonghwa’s scent on the shirt. Pressing the sleeve to your face, you inhale his cologne and feel as though he was there himself hugging you. Wouldn’t it be great to have something like this when he left? Plus, it’s super comfy… Yonghwa won’t mind if I wore it to his house right? It’s just a shirt… After rolling the sleeves up and tying the two ends into a loose knot, you leave. I feel so weirdly happy! I’m wearing Yonghwa’s shirt, his shirt! Men’s shirts are so comfortable…
Though the beating sun was beginning to make you feel hot, the tank top underneath at least ensured that you weren’t going to be uncomfortable anytime soon. As you enter his apartment complex, you’re extremely glad to be greeted by the blast of cool air. Untying the knot in front, you fan yourself with one hand as the other tried to keep the shirt as far away as possible from your body, not wanting it to stick on you. Ringing the doorbell, you await your boyfriend to open the door. I wonder what he’ll say when he sees I’m wearing this… He won’t mind will he?
When the door opened, you saw his gaze drop immediately from your face to your outfit and a cocky smile spread across his face. “I see you’ve got my shirt there… Did you miss me so much that you just had to wear it?”
Frowning, you push inside. “Why? Are you jealous I’ve more affection for your shirt than you yourself?”
“Jealous? Of a shirt?” He shook his head as though it was preposterous, which it was, but you weren’t really thinking of anything other than cooling down.
“Well, it smells like you and reminds me of you so, really, if you think about it, it’s the perfect replacement.” You were beginning to shrug out of the shirt, but you felt two hands clamp down over your shoulders. “Um…Yonghwa? Can you please, maybe, take your hands off me?”
“I don’t know…can I?”, he asked teasingly. When you just stared back at him, he became serious. “Only if you promise you won’t remove the shirt, it looks good on you.”
“But Yonghwa, it’s so hot! I barely made it here and you’re asking me to keep it on?”
“How about…how about if I turned the air conditioning on higher? And we’ve plenty of ice that you can use to cool down.”
For some strange reason, he was determined to have you keep wearing his shirt and as you were too hot to argue, you just nodded. He immediately raced off to the thermostat and in seconds, you could feel the rush of cool air. Ah, this is so much better…
Handing you a glass of lemonade filled with ice, he sat down beside you. “You know, the shirt is way too large for you right? It kind of looks weird, you’re basically disappearing into it…” He rolled up one of the sleeves that had unraveled.
“Really?”, you ask startled. “Huh… I thought it looked fine… I guess that’s a no to men’s shirts then…”
“I never said you didn’t look pretty in it.”, he smirked. “It gives you a certain…a certain charm or something, it suits you.”
“Really?”, a bright smile gracing your face. “Then…you wouldn’t mind if I kept it would you?”
Jokingly, Yonghwa gasped. “So you really did mean it to be my replacement? I think I’m going to have to think about this a bit more seriously…”
Rolling your eyes, you press on. “No, I’m serious Yonghwa. I can smell you on the shirt and I don’t know, when I first put it on I felt like you were right there beside me…” In a quieter voice, you say, “I thought it would be nice for when you leave on your world tour, having a physical connection to you like this…”
Bending his head slightly, he pressed a chaste kiss on your forehead. “I actually left it there for you on purpose…” At your look of surprise, he nodded fervently. “Though, I didn’t think you’d actually wear it today! Now you’ve gone and messed up my scent! You weren’t supposed to hide it.”
Beside with joy that the shirt was actually yours now, you teased, “Well then maybe you should have hid it better! On the couch Yonghwa, really? Master of subtlety you are…”
“You didn’t catch on till now though did you?”, he grinned back.
Wrapped in his shirt and in his arms, you laughed and joked about, thoughts of him leaving brushed into the crevices of your mind and with the warm comfort that whenever you missed him too much, all you needed to do was pick up this shirt.


Jonghyun:
“You know, Jonghyun…a lot of my friends wear their boyfriends’ shirts…”, you say as you snuggle against his side as you two watched a movie.
“Hmm.”, he muttered back, obviously more focused on the movie than what you were saying.
Scowling slightly, you turn back to the movie. For the past week or so, you’d been subtly trying to let Jonghyun know that you wanted one of his shirts, you’d ask him sometimes how one of his shirts would look on you and you’d even gone to the extent of trying one on, only to have him tell you that, “It’s too big”. Sure it was strange that you were actively trying to acquire one of his shirts, but it was just something that you really wanted to do and unfortunately for you, your boyfriend was a bit clueless. It’s like wearing his letter jacket except he’s not in high school! Is it really too much to ask to have something that is tangibly his as mine? This man seriously!
Halfway through the movie, you felt your luck beginning to change. Being summer, the days were really hot and the layering of a black t-shirt over his wife-beater was obviously beginning to bother him a bit, so he stripped the t-shirt off and left it hanging over the back of the couch. Did…did he hear me? Or is this one of those coincidences? As you peeked over his shoulder, you studied the shirt. It had the words ‘Summer Sonic’ splayed in a variety of colors and that was it. It’s not bad looking… But where have I hear of Summer Sonic before? Hmm…Jonghyun was telling me about it a little while ago…was it some group? Huh…
“That was a good movie, wasn’t it ____?”, Jonghyun asked as he stretched.
“Yeah, it was.” As Jonghyun’s arms settled around you again, you felt a bit guilty for not paying attention, you barely even knew the plot line and you were praying fervently that he wouldn’t start asking about specifics. Trying to preempt such a thing from occurring, you quickly leap to your feet. “Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?”
Rubbing his stomach, Jonghyun tossed you a lopsided grin. “You know I wouldn’t say no to food, but how about something a little less filling, hmm? I ate too much earlier…”
“How about some grass jelly then to help you cool down?”, you nodded toward the exposed skin.
Giving another grin, he just followed you into your petite kitchen and sat down on one of the bar stools. As you prepared the drinks, he twirled around aimlessly. “So…did you hear about our world tour?”, he asked hesitantly.
Sliding the glass toward him, you nodded. You fiddle around with your straw before taking a sip. “I did… It’s not fair, you’re away so often already and now you’re going to be gone for such a long time.” You hesitate a little, before continuing shamelessly. “I’m going to miss you horribly…but maybe…maybe if I had something of yours it would help? You know…something that just smells or feels like you?” Please get the hint, please get the hint.
Alas, it was too much to hope for as once again the hints fell flat against him. “It won’t be that long…”, he said futilely and with the look you gave him, he changed his tone. “We can talk on the phone and video call whenever I get the time? I know it’s not the same…but it’s better than nothing right? And after the tour we’ll be getting time off!”
Sighing, you stop him. “I know, I know. You don’t really have to justify it, I get it’s part of your job and well, it’s alright, I understand.”
With his drink finished, he stood up and you followed him to the door. Wrapping his arms around you, he squeezed tightly. “Let’s make the most of the days we’ve got left okay?”
As you spy his shirt on the couch, you open your mouth to mention it, but think again. What if he left it there on purpose? I mean…he could be embarrassed about giving it to me so he wanted to pretend like he accidentally left it for me? It’s not too farfetched an idea… Just in case, don’t say anything ____, he might take it back and this could be your last chance! “Definitely, then I’ll see you tomorrow?”, you say instead.
Nodding, he leaned down to give you a kiss and left.
Shutting the door, you hurry over to the shirt and pick it up. “He really left it here… He’s actually giving it to me! He was actually listening!” In your joy, you hug the shirt and take a deep breath, breathing in Jonghyun’s scent. Running into your room, you try it on and stare at your reflection, contemplating whether to leave the shirt as is or to cut it. “It is really quite big on me…and for summer, maybe if it didn’t have any sleeves?”
Grabbing a pair of scissors, you quickly cut away the sleeves. Since it hung way below your waist, you decided to cut it up so that it was like a crop top, longer at the back than at the front and you could wear your tank tops. When you tried it on again, you smiled brightly. It looked absolutely perfect and though you’d altered the shirt drastically, it still reminded you of Jonghyun. He wore it so often and now I’ll be wearing it just as often too!
As you got ready for bed, you decided that you would wear his shirt tomorrow as a token of appreciation. I hope he’ll like what I’ve done to it… I’m just so glad he actually gave it to me!
Sitting in the park the next day, you fidget nervously with the hem of Jonghyun’s t-shirt, suddenly apprehensive of the date. What if he doesn’t like that I’ve cut it? Well ____, it’s not like he said I couldn’t…he didn’t really say anything…and he gave it to me, so he can’t say anything about it. But why am I feeling so nervous? It’ll be fine ____, it’ll be fine.
As Jonghyun rounded the corner, you stood up and waved, noticing his slightly preoccupied expression. “Hey ____, did you perhaps…”, he trailed off as he came closer. Eyes bulging, he pointed to the shirt wordlessly.
Oh great…he doesn’t like it…
“My shirt!”
Deflated, you nod. “Yes, your shirt. Does it not look good?”
“What…what have you done with my shirt!”, he shouted.
“I…um…cut it?”, you answer, slightly confused at his bewilderment.
Taking a couple deep breaths, Jonghyun lowered his voice. “I can see that.”
“So then what’s the problem?”
“There is no problem, I’m just curious…I’m just curious as to why you would cut up my shirt…”
“You gave it to me and I decided to alter it so it would look better.”, you state matter-of-factly.
“I…I gave you my shirt? When?”
Confusion settled onto you now too. Cautiously, you say, “Yesterday, you left it at my apartment… I, I thought you’d left it behind on purpose because I’d been bugging you to give me one…” A horrible thought suddenly dawned on you and, defeated, you fear to ask the question that had just popped into your mind. “You…you accidentally left it there didn’t you?”
Jonghyun nodded and you let out an embarrassed whimper. The two of you stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to proceed with the current situation, until finally Jonghyun drew you close and pulled you onto the bench.
“You can keep it.”, he said finally.
Pouting, you shake your head. “I’m so sorry Jonghyun, I can’t believe I jumped to conclusions like that… I’m so sorry…”
Wrapping an arm around your shoulders, he pulled you into his side. “Hey, don’t say sorry. It’s partially my fault…I should have acknowledged your request earlier…”
Finally, you ask in a small voice. “The shirt…it’s not special to you or anything is it?”
Jonghyun got a look like he was a deer caught in the headlights and you knew immediately that it was, in fact, special to him. “It’s from Summer Sonic, a Japanese rock festival I went to… I got the shirt as something of a reminder that my goal is to play there, but…but it’s really alright ____.”
“Don’t lie.” You were feeling worse by the minute. “How can I ever make this up to you?”, you wail.
“You don’t have to make it up to me, I’m seriously fine with it. Anyway, it’s better seeing it on you because I can actually see my reminder and it’ll be your reminder of me…and…and what you’ve done with it doesn’t look too bad. In fact, I think I like this shirt of yours better than any other.”, he said with a mischievous wink.
His attempt to cheer you up worked as you gave him a small smile.

Minhyuk:
After telling you about CN Blue’s impending world tour yesterday, Minhyuk had left you a present at your doorstep this morning. Picking up the box, you see a note stuck to the top.
Wear this for our date today please?
You smiled at the boyish scrawl and walking to your bedroom, you open the box. You’d been expecting a dress or something a tad bit more formal, but you lifted out a plaid shirt, one you recognized as being Minhyuk’s. Laughing, you go to get ready, utterly delighted by his thoughtfulness. Simply wearing black tights, you lift the collar of the red and blue shirt and take a sniff. Despite having been washed, you could still smell Minhyuk’s cologne faintly and you were immediately transported into his arms.
“How did you know this would be just the thing to cheer me up?”
As you thought about your boyfriend, you realized that he must have gotten some help, after all, he was slightly childish and this just seemed a tad bit too carefully thought out. When the doorbell rang, you hurriedly tie your hair up into a bun and open the door to the beautiful sight of your smiling boyfriend…whose smile only widened when he saw his shirt.
“You wore it!”, he cried joyously as he entered.
Rolling your eyes at his exaggerated reaction, you tiptoe to give him a peck on the cheek. “Well when you asked so sweetly how could I resist?”
Grabbing your hand, he twirled you about. “It suits you, Yon…I mean I made a good choice.”
Giggling at the slip of his tongue, you pull him further into your apartment. “Are you really going to try to hide the fact that someone helped you Minhyuk? I know you too well, I’d already guessed it would be Yonghwa oppa.”
Smiling sheepishly, he ran a hand through his hair. “I didn’t really know how to cheer you up after telling you the news yesterday… You looked so sad…”
“And it has worked perfectly and probably even more than you thought it would. Seriously, I love it. I’m going to wear this shirt out before you’re back.”
Grinning, Minhyuk’s eyes sparkled in delight. “Hey, why don’t we make this into couple shirts!”
“You mean, why don’t we get couple shirts? But…we’ve already bought so many, like, at least 3 pairs.”
Shaking his head, he headed off into the direction of your room. “No, I mean why don’t you give me one of your shirts!”
You stopped short and watched as your boyfriend disappeared into your room. He’s not serious is he? But when you walked in, you saw him standing in front of your closet carefully contemplating your clothes.
“Um…Minhyuk, are you sure you want to do this?”, you ask hesitantly.
“Definitely! This way I’ll have you with me everywhere I go.” He reached in and picked out a shirt similar to the one he had given you. “How’ll this do?”
“You’re serious aren’t you?” When Minhyuk nodded, you just say amused, “Go right ahead. In fact, why don’t you put it on right now?”
“You read my mind. Um…do you mind leaving the room for a second? I’ll join you outside.”
Stifling your giggles, you do as asked and wait for him outside, eager to see what his reaction will be like when he’s realized exactly what he had got himself into. To your great pleasure, he walked out seconds later with a look of embarrassment on his face.
“So,”, you ask in a choked voice, “How’s the shirt?”
“It…it doesn’t really fit…”, he said in a flat voice.
“Indeed it doesn’t.”, and you surrendered yourself to laughter.
Your shirt was ripped at the sleeves and you could see the strain the closed buttons were causing the shirt. Where he had managed to actually button up, there were huge spaces that revealed his chest and as he stood there, one button popped off. The shirt also ended slightly above his navel and the whole effect made it look like he’d been super sized.
After a couple moments, Minhyuk also joined in on your laughter, the absurdity of his request only now reaching him. “I didn’t really think did I?”
“Did you even think at all?”, you ask as a fresh wave of laughter swept over you.
Still laughing, Minhyuk turned around. “I’m…I’m going to go change.”
Leaping out of your seat, you latch onto his arm. “No way, you aren’t changing anything mister. We’re going out, exactly like this.”
“But…but ____!”, he stammered, his laughter disappearing.
“Nuh uh, you said it and now you’re going to have to go through with it.” As your laughter subsided, you gave him a pitiful look. “You aren’t really going to go back against your word and deny me this pleasure are you Minhyuk?”
Pouting, he sighed. “Fine…at least we’re staying here. Yah! Don’t take pictures!”
Not wanting to lose the opportunity, you had whipped out your phone and begun snapping pictures of this hilarious image. “Oh Minhyuk, these are too precious really.”, you wiped the tears that your laughter had produced upon seeing the pictures. “Seriously, one look and I’ll immediately feel better.”
Realizing the pointlessness of asking you to delete them, he plopped down onto the couch. “Those are for your eyes and your eyes only, alright ____?” As he recalled the past couple of minutes, a smile of contentment passed on his face. “At least I succeeded in my goal to cheer you up!”, and the bright Minhyuk who had greeted you reappeared once again.
“Indeed you succeeded and magnificently too.” Sitting down next to him, you turn to look at him innocently. “Oh, by the way, you wouldn’t mind if I sent those pictures to your members would you?”
“____!”, he yelled as he sprang up. Grabbing your phone, he confirmed that you had indeed sent the pictures. “____!”
But his protests were unheard by you as the only sound that could reach you were those of your laughter.


Jungshin:
Today was your birthday, though it didn’t particularly feel like one because your mood was a bit dampened by the fact that in just two days your boyfriend was leaving for a tour, a world tour no less. I don’t feel the least bit like celebrating, I can barely even fake a smile…and Jungshin’s planned so much on top of that… Last night you had received a text from your boyfriend to be ready by five. He couldn’t spend the entire day with you because he had to rehearse for the better part of the morning, which upset you further even though you knew it was irrational. It was his job, but you just felt like whatever time he had remaining should be spent with you.
You donned a somewhat casual outfit, jeans and a nice shirt, and left your hair straight. Make up too was minimal and overall, you just really didn’t bother about your appearance. It was a way to display your sulky mood and even though you knew you should put in an effort, you just couldn’t bother.
Five came and past and about ten minutes to six, your phone buzzed with a text.
Hey, I’m sorry for not calling. Rehearsal ran over, so do you think you can meet me at our dorm? Love you.
Your mood worsened with each word you read. Left with no choice, you did as was asked of you. Great, not only take Jungshin away from me, but take him away on my birthday too why don’t you? Half an hour later you were knocking at his front door.
Opening the door, a slightly out of breath Jungshin stepped aside to let you in. “Happy birthday ____! Come in.”
As he followed you to the living room, he continued to tuck his shirt in. Despite your utter lack of excitement, you couldn’t help but smile at what Jungshin had done to the dorm. Littered about were balloons and he’d tried to make the atmosphere as romantic as possible by lighting candles. On the small dining table stood a vase of roses.
“The place looks…the place looks wonderful Jungshin.”
Enveloping you in a hug, he leaned down and whispered in your ear, “Anything to get a smile out of you.”
Giving him a rueful smile,  you squeeze him tightly. “It’s that obvious huh?”
As you two separated, Jungshin lead you to the table and as he pulled the seat out for you, he said, “Why don’t we forget everything and just focus on today, your birthday and us two?”
“That sounds perfect.”, you say nodding and you try your very best to push your worries to the farthest depths of your mind.
The boys had prepared a five course meal and to your surprise, it tasted quite good. As you two ate, conversation rolled haltingly because it often turned back to the sore subject of CN Blue’s world tour.
“Where’s dessert?”, you asked when, after the entrée, Jungshin had lead you over to the sofa.
“That’s for later when the hyungs come back. Now is the time for your present. Just wait here okay?”, and he disappeared into his room.
Fiddling around with one of the balloons, you wait. I should really, really get out of this funk…I mean, Jungshin’s trying so hard and it’s not like it was his choice either. Just accept it and get over it ____, nothing’s going to change even if you act like a spoiled child who didn’t get their way. When Jungshin reappeared, you paste a huge smile on your face.
“Here you go, it’s nothing much, but I hope you’ll like it.”
As you push aside the tissue paper, you lift out the object inside the bag. Once out, you ensure that your smile remains intact while on the inside you scream with confusion. Nothing much was right… A shirt? A shirt that, by the looks of it, is too big for me too! He still doesn’t know my size yet or does he not care? Putting the shirt against you, you realize that you are right, it is far too big for you, in fact, it looked like it would fit Jungshin.
“Thank you Jungshin, I really like it.”, you say, putting in as much delight as you possibly could into your voice.
Smiling, he nodded toward the bathroom. “Why don’t you go and try it on? The hyungs will be back soon too, so then we can cut the cake.”
Nodding, you take the shirt along with you and lock yourself into the tiny room. You stare dismally into the mirror, the shirt held up against you. Maybe he didn’t have time to look properly for a gift…and it was the only size left… There must be a good reason why he gave me this so get on with it ____, change. When you put the shirt on, you nearly cried when you saw that it was extremely too big for you. You rolled the sleeves up for what seemed like ages until they were folded at your elbows, but apart from that, there was nothing else you could do. I look like a child playing grown up… As you look at your appearance, you realize that the shirt didn’t look too bad on you, but disappointment still clouded your view. Hearing voices outside, you realize that, just as Jungshin had predicted, the members had come home that instant. You can’t hide in here forever…
“Happy birthday ____!”, the boys shouted when you walked out. Smiling you thank them and each came and gave you a hug and their gift.
Pulling you aside, Jungshin gave you another hug. “The shirt looks beautiful on you.”, and he walked away.
Moments later, Jungshin brought out a decadent looking cake covered in chocolate. As they sang you happy birthday, you made your wish, but it all felt monotonous to you, the disappointment and dread overwhelming everything else.
As all five of you ate, Minhyuk suddenly pointed to the shirt. “Be careful not to ruin that shirt.”
“Why?”,  you ask baffled.
Before Minhyuk could explain his confusing comment, Jungshin jumped in. “Do you really not know?”
Blinking, you stare up at him, your mind drawing a complete blank with the shirt in regard. “I’m sorry…but…it’s just a shirt right?”
A look of disappointment fell over Jungshin and his silence signaled Minhyuk to continue. “It’s…the shirt…it’s Jungshin’s favorite shirt…”
Closing your eyes, you recall the countless times that Jungshin had worn the shirt that you were now wearing and felt utterly horrible. “I remember now…”, you whisper. Getting up, you hurry to hug your boyfriend. “I’m sorry for not recognizing it Jungshin…and thank you, thank you so much! This is by far the greatest birthday present you could have gotten me! I’m sorry…”
The members had slowly cleared out so that it was just the two of you left in the living room. Even though it was the polite thing to do, you wished somewhat that they had stayed so it would at least dispel the awkward tension in the room. Oh I’ve royally screwed up now haven’t I?
“I’m sorry, really, I truly am Jungshin. I’ve just been so preoccupied with you leaving and what it means that…I’m just sorry.”
Hugging you, Jungshin shrugged. “It’s alright, no harm done.”
“No, but there is! I was so caught up in myself I didn’t even think about how you leaving might be affecting you… I’m sorry for being so selfish, you’ve given me a bit of you and I haven’t even given you a good memory to say goodbye with…”
Lifting your chin up, he looked straight into your eyes. “I’m serious ____, it’s alright and please stop saying sorry. Please.”
Burying your face into his chest, you hug him tightly. “I’m going to treasure this shirt so much…thank you Jungshin.”
Laughing, he hugged you back. “But really, Minhyuk was right. That shirt had better still be a shirt by the time I get back okay? No rips or anything please.”
“You got it, I’ll just use it in moments of dire need when I’m missing you like crazy.” Lifting your arm up to your nose, you smell the shirt. “It even smells like you, the perfect cure for any loneliness that I’ll feel.”

frankly...ive never really written all members at once for my previous scenarios but i did the last three all today and never am i ever doing that again!!!!i need a break...i think my writing got kinda crappy and rushed at the ending cuz i got tired...hopefully it was still good though!!!!

please comment and let me know what you guys thought of it!!!!

and please do leave any request yall may have below or on my wall or message me!!!!thnx!!!!until next time then!!!!