What Dreams Are Made Of

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

this oneshot is dedicated to iamtheninaaa!!!!once again...sorry for completing it after ages...but hopefully youll enjoy it!!!!thnx for requesting!!!!

sooo...i was inspired to write this oneshot cuz of this tumblr post!!!!cuz it is absolutely my favourite look on guys...they all look so gorgeous like that!!!!and i used this pic as a reference...seriously though i fangirled so much writing this...eek!!!!hopefully you guys will like it as much as i did!!!!enjoy reading!!!!

Song Joong Ki

You watched as your boyfriend rifled through his closet before finally emerging with a navy blue suit, a light blue shirt and a bowtie of the same colour as the shirt but with light red stripes. You smile as you spot the bowtie, glad that he was finally wearing your gift to him.
“How would this look?”, he asked as he held up the outfit.
Grinning at him, you reply, “You’ll look positively dashing Joong Ki.”
With a wink in your direction which sent you into a fit of giggles, he disappeared into the bathroom and you heard the shower start. Sighing, you look down at the books littered across your bed and pouting, you begin to study once again. Seriously, if it weren’t for these stupid exams I’d be able to go to the awards show tonight in a gorgeous dress, all made up and looking glamorous and on the arm of absolutely the most handsome man in Korea. Pushing your biology textbook away you let yourself fall to the bed, eyes closed. You hear the bathroom door click open, but you kept your face pressed into the mattress.
“Yah, don’t make me regret not forcing you to come with me ____. Come on, get up and study, your exams are in a week!”, you hear him say in his surprisingly deep but soothing voice.
“You don’t have to ke-,”, you abruptly lift your head and glance at him in annoyance, but stop short as you saw your boyfriend fully outfitted. “You look…wow…like…wow…”
Laughing, he came over before nudging your chin up. “Stop gaping, if you leave your mouth open any longer flies will go in.” You promptly close your mouth, but still stare at him, awestruck. “Why are you staring at me like that? It’s not like you haven’t seen me dressed like this before.”, he said amusedly.
“True…but those times I was always there with you too. Make sure to keep a distance of three meters from all women…at least.”, you say as you shoot him a look.
“Why don’t you just come with me? I think that’ll be a better deterrent than me holding a stick to bat them away…not good for my image you see.”, he mocked whispered to you.
“Don’t tempt me Joong Ki, you looking like that,” you gesture at him with your hands, “is motive enough.”
Glancing at his watch, Joong Ki got up from his perch on the bed. “Okay, enough of this, I’ve got to leave soon and you”, he said pointedly, “get back to studying.”
Making a face, you pick up your discarded textbook and lean back again. You peak behind your textbook as Joong Ki stood in front of the mirror and admire him again. You watched him struggle with his bowtie for a minute or two before you decide to intervene.
“Here, let me do that, you’ll mess up the bowtie.”
You walk over and Joong Ki promptly leaned down slightly in obeisance. You concentrate on tying the bow and when you were done, you step back to admire your handiwork. Happy, you step forward again and smooth away imaginary wrinkles from his shoulders.
“It’s not fair…”, you whisper as you pout. “I should be going with you…what kind of girlfriend am I if I can’t even accompany my boyfriend on one of the most important nights of his life.”
“And what type of boyfriend would I be if I was the reason why my girlfriend failed her exams and stepped in the way of her dreams, hmm?”, he whispered back.
“I don’t like it when you speak sensibly Joong Ki, it’s a very annoying habit.”, you grimace at his resounding sense.
He responded by pulling you into a hug, his shoulders shaking from his silent laughter. You wrap your arms tightly around his waist, closing your eyes to listen to the vibrations in his chest. Mmmh…if only time could stop and we could stand like this forever… But to your disappointment time did not stop and you felt Joong Ki pulling out of your embrace.
“Time for me to go now ____. Make sure to eat dinner and go to sleep on time okay? And don’t wait up for me, I’ll probably be coming in around 2.” Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss to your lips before pushing you toward your improvised study area. “Now study.”

***

You stir in your sleep as you hear the faint sound of the door opening. You could hear the sound of soft footsteps making their way through the apartment, but you remain sleeping chocking the noise up to a dream. A soft click ades through your sleep and in the brief instant that light fell across your face alerts you to the fact that someone was home. You open your eyes groggily and wait as your eyes adjust to the darkness, spotting his silhouette.
“Joong Ki?”, you ask sleepily as you rub your eyes in an attempt to wipe the sleep away.
The silhouette stopped moving for a brief instant before it made its way to your side. “Hey, sorry for waking you, go back to sleep.”, he whispered before giving you a kiss on your forehead.
Shaking your head, you sit up. “No, it’s alright…I’m awake now. Tell me how it went.” Before he could answer, you happen to spot the clock and were surprised to see that it was only just a bit past midnight. “What are you doing home already? Didn’t you say you’d be back later?”
Chuckling, Joong Ki got up and turned the light to the bedroom on, but upon seeing you flinch, he turned it off in an instant, but not before you noticed that he’d discarded his blazer and his sleeves had been rolled to his elbows. “I feigned illness so I could come back earlier.”
“But why?”
You flinch again as he the bathroom light, but thankfully he shut the door so only a tiny sliver of light was left.
You watched as he shrug his shoulders in the shadows of your room and ran his hands through his hair, disheveling them. “I don’t know, I just kept thinking of you and…well…frankly I didn’t want to go to the party afterwards without you.”
You smile sleepily, ecstatic that he’d come home for you. How can he be so perfect? You watch as he undid his bowtie and as he started to his shirt.
“Stop.”, you suddenly blurt out and he froze in the act of ing the second button.
“What?”
Blushing, you stare at the picture in front of you, etching it into your memory. Oh my god he looks absolutely gorgeous! Just perfect…absolutely perfect…
Your thoughts are disrupted as Joong Ki once again voiced his question. You blush further when you notice his surprised look, not knowing exactly how to explain why you’d halted him.
“I…err…it’s just that you look…um…well…”, you stutter out, embarrassment making you shut your eyes tightly.
“I…um…what?”, he repeated after you.
“You look really gorgeous like that!”, you blurt out quickly and loudly,  promptly hiding your face behind your hands.
He let out his melodious chuckle. “Even better than I did before?” You nod your head behind your hands. “Well I’m flattered and maybe, just maybe, I’ll dress like this more often in the future hmm? It’s adorable seeing you all flustered like that ____.”
Blushing even further, you glare at him. “Fine, tease me and if you want to see me drop dead, go ahead, hmph.”
Laughing even louder, Joong Ki just shook his head and resumed changing. You lie back down and turn away, attempting to go back to sleep. You feel the weight shift as Joong Ki lay down next to you and roll around to face him.
Snuggling close to him and wrapping your arm over his waist, you whisper, “I’m glad you came back early Joong Ki.”
“Why? Thankful you could see my god like image?”, he teased.
You smack his stomach. “I was being serious, don’t be an idiot Joong Ki. I felt horrible staying home and I missed you like crazy.”
Wrapping his arm around your shoulders, he pulled you closer to him so that your head was now atop his chest. Placing a hand flat on his chest, you feel the rumbling vibrations in his chest as he spoke.
“Me too…”
You felt his breath on top of your head as he pressed a kiss into your hair and in return you pressed a kiss on his chest.
And it was in that position that the two of you fell asleep, a smile imprinted on your face as you fall asleep with that image of Joong Ki in mind.

its a bit shorter...but there was only so much i could go on about the gorgeousness that is this manchild...but i hope you enjoyed it nevertheless!!!!

and i just wanted to say that...yay!!!!ive only 6 more exams and i shall be done by the 17th!!!!and after that its freedom!!!!which means...more time for writing!!!!woot woot!!!!and so...please drop me any requests!!!!i officially have finished all of them now...and will now have nothing to write unless ive got requests from tumblrs...so readers...silent or not...please dont hesitate!!!!leave them on my wall or in the comments or message me...thnk you!!!!

and i will be uploading four others that ive written...yongguk, jessica, sungyeol and exo-m...and thats it from me!!!!...please leave your comments and thoughts or requests below!!!!thnx!!!!