Happy Virus

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

this oneshot is dedicated to Humii369!!!!i hope you get to read this before your exam tomorrow!!!!and i hope it gives you strength too!!!!teehee!!!!hope its good too...

btw...the underlined words is part of a text!!!!

Park Chanyeol

I don’t think you should come tonight…I’ll see you tomorrow instead?

You put down your cellphone and wait for your boyfriend to return the text. Within a minute he had already replied.

FIGHTING! Don’t worry too much and I know you’ll do awesomely!…Sends energy…

You smile at your screen, your boyfriend’s energy was somehow able to radiate through it. He can always bring my mood up anytime…no matter the situation… You let out a sigh as you spot your troublesome chemistry textbook. You grimace as you put down your phone and pick it up to start reading again. A couple of pages later you put it down and let out a groan.

“Ugh, I can’t do this! I don’t get it!”, you let out a frustrated scream. Staring at your book with intense hatred, you spit out, “You’re the reason I can’t meet my boyfriend and you don’t even have the decency to make a little sense?”

After that little angry outburst, you go back to studying, forcing yourself to understand the material, you had no choice, after all your chemistry exam was tomorrow. This time you actually pushed everything else out of your mind and fully concentrated on the words in front of you. You read and re-read and re-re-read everything, but an hour later, you were still on the same page. You shove the book away and flop onto your bed, tears streaming down your face and wetting your pillow.

“I give up! Who gives anymore…”, you shout sobbing.

“Uh, ____, is this a good time?”

With tears still sliding down your cheeks, you lift your head slightly out of the pillow and turn to the door. You see your boyfriend standing awkwardly in the door, his glasses slipping down his face a bit and a look of shock graced his usually smiling face. Embarrassed, you quickly bury your head into the pillow again. Ah! As if this day can’t get any worse! Now Chanyeol’s seen me break down! Oh so embarrassing. You lift your head out of the pillows once again and turn your face away from him. Blinking quickly to stop the tears, you quickly wipe away any trace of them and slowly turn around again.

“Hey Channie…What’re you doing here?”, you stand up and reach for the tissues by your bed.

“Your text was weird, you didn’t write ‘I love you’ or anything! So I thought I’d come by and see if you were alright.” He came down to sit next to you. “Everything alright?”

“Yeah, yeah. You should’nt have come, I’m alright…”

Chanyeol eyed you and then he walked over to your desk. “Chemistry?” You scowl and mutter under your breath rather than answering him. “Let’s go out for a bit.” Chanyeol grabbed your arm and dragged you out.

“But, I have to study!”, you protested.

“I think you’ve had enough studying for now, come on, a little fresh air wont kill you now will it?”

Thinking it over, you decide to tag along, knowing that the only other option was crying your heart out until you fell asleep. You quickly grab your cellphone and your purse and run out after Chanyeol.

“So where’re we going?” So far there seemed to be no set destination, you and Chanyeol were just walking around randomely.

Spotting a café, Chanyeol drags you over. “Let’s eat something!”

When you entered, the first thing Chanyeol does is go over to the food display. As he continued to stare at the food, you order your usual drinks. After your order was served, you went to place the drinks onto a table near the back. Why’s he taking so long? It’s just cake…

“Channie, drinks are ready.”

He turned to face you, pushing his glasses up as he did. “I don’t know which one to choose, they look so good.”
“Choose whichever you like, you know I don’t like sweet things so I’m not going to eat too much. Something small.” You walk away, but turn back again. “By the way, the ice is going to melt and I’m in the back alright?”

You got no response from Chanyeol, but knowing him he had heard you but was too busy trying to pick just one. A couple minutes later Chanyeol finally joined you, a cake in hand and another wrapped in a box.

He grinned at you sheepishly. “This is for the members.”

“Sure it is Channie, sure it is.” You shake your head, smiling while pushing his iced coffee in front of him.

As you drank your coffee, you watched Chanyeol take his first bite out of the delishous looking chocolate concoction in front of him. Like the child he was, the moment he placed the fork in his mouth, his eyes grew wide and lit up in happiness, a huge smile gracing his gorgeous face. Always making me feel better like the happy virus he is. The two of you talked for a bit and when Chanyeol had finally finished his cake, you continued on your walk. As you passed by the park, you saw little kids playing in the fountain in the centre.

Chanyeol turned to you with a mischievious look on his face. “It’s hot isn’t it?”

“Channie…no, don’t you dare!”, you say as you back away slowly.

Chanyeol put on his innocent face and grabbed you by the arm, dragging you against your will toward the water. Of course you put up a fight, but considering that he was like a giant next to you, it was a losing battle from the start. You braced yourself for the cold spray of the water and closed your eyes as you got nearer. Seconds later, you were soaked and laughing with Chanyeol. After Chanyeol had his fill of the water, the two of you continued on.

“See! Wasn’t that fun?”, Chanyeol asked as he tried to squeeze the bottom part of his shirt dry.

“Yes Channie, walking around looking like a drowned rat sure is fun!”, you roll your eyes at his childishness, but glad to be relieved of the heat somewhat.

“But the sun will dry you! You’ll look like a dry rat then!”, Chanyeol teased you.

As you continued walking along, you noticed that you were heading to Chanyeol’s dorm. Why’re we going there? Shouldn’t he be walking me home? I mean, we’ve already spent like 2 hours out here, I need to study!

“Hey Channie, why are we going to your place?”

“Oh, I thought we could ask Kris hyung to help you out with your chemistry! He’s really good at it you know!” Chanyeol smiled at you brightly.

“But, how’d you know and…I need my book.”

“You’ve been complaining about the subject the whole year and don’t worry, it’s in my backpack! Just thought it’s the least I could do to relieve the pressure.”, Chanyeol said nonchalantly.

You walk along silently, touched by your boyfriend’s consideration. How sweet…just no words to describe it. You smile a little. Maybe there is hope for me then…

When you reach the dorm, Chanyeol storms in shouting, “I’m back! And I brought cake! If you don’t come out now then I’m going to eat it all.” He immediately grabbed two plates and cut two big pieces of cake, walking away with them into a room.

You wait awkwardly at the door as the other members come out and greet you before grabbing cake for themselves. Then you see Chanyeol walking toward you with Kris in tow, a pleased expression on his face.

“He’ll do it! I knew bribery would work!”, Chanyeol exclaimed gleefully.

Kris and you both shook your head, understanding each other without a word. As Kris set up in the living room, you give Chanyeol a big hug. “Thank you Channie! You’re my life saver.”

He bent down and pressed a kiss to your lips. “Go study quickly so we can do something fun before it gets dark!”

so howd yall like????please comment!!!!and if youve got requests...dont be shy and just ask!!!!