Hello Baby B1A4 Style

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

this is my first time ever doing something like this!!!!ive really never written something this short before...so...please bear with me!!!!btw...this is a scenario bout b1a4 looking after babies!!!!...just to let yall know...teehee!!!!

CNU:

He’s left alone for the day to look after a 1 year old trouble maker. The moment the two are left alone, the little boy starts toddling all over the place.

“Hey, where do you think you’re going mister?”

As CNU runs after the boy, he starts shrieking and in his rush to get away, he ends up falling. Staring up at CNU in shock, tears fill the little boy’s eyes and a second later loud wails are heard.

“Ah, don’t cry!”

CNU hurriedly picked him up, and rubbing him, managed to calm him down to the point where only little occasional whimpers could be heard. Walking over to the kitchen, he grabs a banana and slowly walks out to the living room. Plopping down onto the couch, CNU flips through the channels till he finds a documentary on baby animals.

“Hey little fella, this is just perfect isn’t it?”

The little boy smiled up happily at CNU, seemingly content to be in his arms. Peeling the banana, CNU broke off little bits to feed the boy. Gradually, as CNU’s attention turned toward the show, he forgot all about feeding the baby. A little snore broke his concentration and he looked down to find the little boy fast asleep, banana bits covering his mouth.

“I guess all that crying tired him out.”, CNU smiled gently at the sleeping figure, using his finger to wipe the mouth clean.

Gently bouncing the little bundle, CNU returned to the show, finishing the rest of the banana.

 

Jinyoung:

As the door shut behind you, he stared at the little girl who was currently fast asleep on a blanket on the couch in the living room. Hmm, what should I do? Maybe she’ll stay asleep the whole day! Jinyoung made himself a sandwich before sitting down in front of the TV. A couple of hours passed without a stir from the girl, but just as he was about to doze off for a quick nap, little sniffles could be heard. Shaking his head sleepily, he went to crouch by the baby. He was greeted with a sleepy eyed, in the midst of yawning, face. She’s quite cute isn’t she?

“Hey there baby girl, woke up did you?” Jinyoung reached down to pick her up.

Babbling a little, she ended up finally just popping her thumb into , staring at her surroundings with wide surprised eyes.

“How about we get you something to eat huh? I bet that little tummy is in need of some filling!”

Seating her onto the counter, Jinyoung went to get the baby food out from the fridge. When he turned around, he found her struggling to open the cookie jar.

Laughing, he took it from her and said, “Just like Sandeul oppa huh? Sniffing out food wherever you go!”

As he handed her a cookie, a cute dimpled smile broke out across her face and she sat on it while her wide eyed gaze rested on Jinyoung’s face.

Sighing, Jinyoung put away the baby food. “Fine, enjoy that cookie all you want baby girl! I can’t resist that face…”

 

Sandeul:

Rather than spending the day inside, Sandeul decided to take the baby boy he was looking after for the day outside to the park. On the way there, Sandeul and the boy kept up a constant stream of nonsense chattering. As the baby’s excitement rose, so did Sandeul’s and by the time they finally reached the park, he was at the point of bursting from all the energy he was holding in. The moment Sandeul un-strapped the boy from the stroller, he went shrieking into the sand.

“Hey wait up!”, Sandeul shouted, following the baby’s lead.

The two played in the sand, ran around creating havoc and finally the baby boy wanted to be pushed on the swings. The higher the boy went, the higher pitched his shrieks became, his giggles acting like a bug and causing Sandeul to laugh just as heartily. At the sound of the ice cream truck arriving, both turned their heads in its direction. Walking a couple of steps, Sandeul quickly turned around to find the boy reaching out for the ice cream still in the seat, and went back to lift the baby up from his seat, having almost forgotten him.

“Should we get our own or share huh buddy?” Sandeul and the toddler exchange looks. “Yeah, our own is what I was thinking too!”

Finally reaching the truck, Sandeul ordered himself a chocolate cone while he got him one of those triple rocket popsicles. As they made their way to a bench to eat in peace, the day’s activity finally got to Sandeul and all the energy rushed out of his body. After finishing the ice cream and cleaning up the sticky mess that the little boy had become, the two finally made their way home.

“What? Don’t want to chat with hyung this time around?”, Sandeul asked the little boy as he pushed the stroller home.

Hearing no reply, Sandeul peeked a glance at the front and saw the boy fast asleep with his mouth open. Smiling, Sandeul hurried back home, laying the baby boy onto the bed and joining him in slumber.

 

Baro:

Seeing as the baby he was supposed to look after was sleeping, Baro decided to join him in his nap, laying down next to the baby on the bed. Having drifted off, Baro couldn’t find it in himself to wake up. In his sleep, he felt a something jabbing him in the shoulder. Mumbling, Baro pushed whatever was on his shoulder off and to his back. He felt the same jabbing against the side of his stomach and he once again pushed it away. All of a sudden his breath got knocked out of him as a large weight came crashing down onto his chest. Startled awake, the first thing Baro sees is the supposedly sleeping baby very much awake. The baby boy lifted his finger and gave Baro’s cheek a poke, then another and another.

Recovering from his shock, Baro lifted the boy off of him saying, “What do you think you’re doing mister? You don’t hit your hyungs!”

The baby boy just climbed back on top of Baro, this time bouncing on his tummy a bit. Narrowing his eyes a bit, Baro sat up suddenly, causing the boy to fall backward onto his legs. As he lay on his back on Baro’s legs, he placed his feet against Baro’s chest and tried to reach his toes with his little arms, giggling all the while.

“I see how you want to do this.”, turning the forever present cap so the bill faced the side, he picked the baby up and placed him onto the bed.

The baby’s giggles stopped as he stared up confusedly at Baro. A second later, he was attacked by the tickle monster Baro! Baro tickled the little boy everywhere until he got tired of laughing at the cute attempts to escape his fingers.

“Ah, now hopefully you know not to jump on hyung!”, Baro exclaimed as he flopped onto his back beside the boy.

The moment he lay down though, the baby boy sat up and grabbed his hat and giggling, he placed it on his head. Since the hat was too big, it flopped into his face and he kept pushing it back, but it kept falling forward again.

“Aish, you little monster, that’s not yours!”, Baro lifted the hat off.

Pouting, the boy reached out his arms for it, his eyes wide and pleading. Laughing, Baro placed it back onto his head and quickly snapped a picture with his cell phone of the happy smile that was on the boy’s face.

 

Gongchan:

As Gongchan cleared up the mess of toys in the living room, the little girl he had been looking after suddenly disappeared. Eh, she’s somewhere in the house. All of a sudden a loud crash could be heard. Dropping everything that was in his arms, Gongchan sprinted toward the noise. There sitting on the floor, surrounded by boxes with make up spilling out of them, was the girl.

“Hey, what were you doing? You aren’t hurt are you?”, Gongchan asked as he stooped down next to her, checking to see she wasn’t hurt anywhere.

“Pretty!”, the girl pointed from the make up to Gongchan.

Not understanding what she was saying, Gongchan just started to pick up the fallen things. He felt a little tug on his arm and he saw the girl, her arms crossed and a bossy look on her face.

“Sit.”

Obediently, Gongchan sat and immediately a smile alighted the girl’s face. What does she want to do? He watched as she scrambled up, grabbing some hair ties from the floor. With her arms full of ties, she stood in front of Gongchan, dumping the load onto his lap. When her hands were finally freed of them, she began to grab Gongchan’s hair, pulling it in whichever direction and at her choosing, tying up the hair with a tie or two. Once she was finished, she stepped back and eyed her handy work.

“Future career as a stylist?”, Gongchan asked as he laughed at her serious attitude.

Ignoring him, she went and started to dig through the make up bags. When she finally found what she was looking for, she brandished it proudly before walking back over to Gongchan. Why on earth do we have lipstick here? Oh I just know what’s going to happen now… Sitting on his lap, the little girl pulled down his face till it was eye level and then began to draw. He closed his eyes waiting for her “masterpiece” to be completed.

She finally got up and stepped back. “Open!”, and when Gongchan opened his eyes, she clapped her hands and giggled, “All done! Picture!”

Getting up from his perch on the floor, Gongchan slowly turned to the mirror and was met with the sight of a clownish looking self. Well, at least the other member’s aren’t home. Grabbing the camera he quickly picked up the baby girl and took a quick selca. The rest of the afternoon was spent washing his face clean and enduring a thousand more make overs, each ending with yet another horrifying selca.

so how was it????anything to improve on????please comment!!!!

oh...and if yall have any requests...just leave em in the comments!!!!thnxies!!!!