Head Over Heels For EXO-M

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

this is one of my tumblr requests...seriously luved writing this cuz its just sooo me...practically everything in here is based on my experiences and as impossible as they may seem...trust me...its possible...anywho...enjoy reading!!!!

Xiumin:
You and Xiumin were sitting on the couch, he was watching a movie on TV while you were stretched across the length of the sofa with your laptop on your stomach. You had a report due the next day and you had stayed up all night working on it yesterday. Come on, come on, I’ve only got another argument left and then I’ll finally be able to spend time with Xiumin. But to your horror, last night was catching up to you and you kept dozing off every now and then.
You suddenly feel something prick the base of your foot and jolt awake. “What? Huh?”,  you ask startled.
Xiumin laughed at your expression. “Come on ____, finish that report up. You promised you’d go out with me so I made dinner reservations. Now hurry!”
You smile sheepishly at him and after rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you continue with the report. Yet, a couple of minutes later you felt your eyes become heavy and the time in between blinks became longer and longer, until they closed permanently. Snuggling into the couch, you feel a weight slowly sliding off your stomach. Hmm…that’s better…the laptop was getting hot anyway. The laptop? Your eyes quickly open and you find that your laptop was indeed slipping off its perch on your body. You swiftly grab it before it fell off the sofa and in the process you hit the side of your mouth against it, but heave a sigh of relief as you find the laptop in one piece.
Though thankful, the place where you had been hit began to throb. “Oww…”, you whimper out as you place the laptop safely on the ground before putting your hand up to the pain.
“Everything okay?”, Xiumin asked as he paused the movie and turned to you.
Shaking your head, you say softly, “No…I hit myself with the laptop and it really hurts…Oww”
Xiumin stared at you for split second before he burst into laughter, clutching his stomach with the force of it.
You glare at him with your fingers still pressed to the side of your mouth. “Yah! It’s not funny Xiumin! It really hurts okay!”
“I… Oh… How do…I don’t… You continue to surprise me…”, Xiumin managed to get out in between fits of laughter, but ultimately he let himself surrender to it.
Exasperated, you through your hands up and say, “Fine! Laugh all you wa- Eek! Blood!” There on your fingers you spy little spots of red and as you touch the side of your mouth and pull back, you find that indeed you were bleeding. “Oh my god I’m bleeding! I’m bleeding Xiumin! Make it stop!”, you cry out panicked.
At your exclamation Xiumin’s laughter stopped abruptly and he quickly came over to your side. “Move your hand, let me see.”, he said gently as he pushed your hand away. “Don’t worry, nothing a bit of cleaning and a bandage won’t fix.”, he said as he got up to go get your first aid kit.
You waited for him to come back, hoping that the cut wasn’t too big because if there was anything that you truly despised, it was blood. Seriously, this was so stupidly clumsy of me…how do I manage to constantly inflict harm on myself? Especially with stuff like this?
Xiumin came back and as he started to clean the cut up, he whispered, “Be careful next time okay ____? As cute as you can be when you do things like this, it’s not worth getting hurt so please be more careful hmm?”


Luhan:
You and Luhan had decided to go the amusement park for a date and though it was kind of risky, you had chosen a day where there wouldn’t be many people, after all no one was supposed to know that the two of you were dating. You’d woken up that morning to find that it was a bright and cheery day, perfect for a day at the amusement park. Seeing as you were going to be walking around a lot, you had opted for a pair of flat sandals. When Luhan came to pick you up, you were shocked to find that you could barely recognize your boyfriend.
“Was the wig really necessary Luhan?”, you say as you stare at him with wide eyes. “And a fake beard and mustache? Did you…did you colour your skin too?”
Luhan gave you a sheepish grin, “I just didn’t want to be recognized… I went overboard didn’t I?”
“Overboard is an understatement, come on, let’s take some of that stuff off.”
You discarded the wig and the fake beard and mustache and made him wash the colour off his face. God knows what he used to do that…seriously…but I have to admit it was really cute that he went through so much effort. In the end you’d stripped his face bare of everything and left him with his hat and huge sunglasses.
“See, moderation can work just as well…as long as no one really comes too close to you…”
Finally the two of you set off. Just as you had hoped, the park wasn’t too crowded so you both had the privacy you had wanted. When you entered the park, your inner child was let out and you dragged Luhan everywhere, but since Luhan was scared of heights, you started off slow with the bumper cars and the likes.
“Come on Lulu, please? Just one ride please? Please please please with a cherry on top?”, you plead with him as you walk backward, his hand firmly in yours.
Luhan stared up a the enormous roller coaster that you were leading him to and paled. “I…I think maybe…I’ll just sit this one out…Another one okay?”
You pout and still lead him toward the line in front of it, begging him with your eyes. As you continued your backward path, you feel yourself step on a rock and your lurch forward as you lose your balance. Yelping, you fall into Luhan’s arms.
“____, are you okay?”, Luhan asked worry in his eyes.
Standing back up, you roll your foot carefully to make sure nothing hurt. “Yeah…yeah I’m fine.”
Luhan grabbed your hand and continued toward the roller coaster. “Be careful ____, you could get seriously hurt, no more walking backwards for you okay?”
You promise him that you won’t with a small smile. Tripping was something you’d become accustomed to, it was a known fact that the ground and you held quite an attraction and there were numerous occasions where that attraction had led to consequences of the painful kind.
“How about we go on the Ferris wheel instead ____?”, Luhan asked as the two of you finally stood in front of the roller coaster you’d been dragging him to.
Sighing, you nod in agreement. “I wasn’t being serious about you coming with me…you know that right?” Though…I would have really liked you to come with me…oh well, another time with friends then!
Luhan just shook his head, an amused smile on his face. “Don’t lie ____, we both know you wanted to go on that…it’s just…”
“I know, you’re terrified of heights just as I’m terrified of the dark, I’m not going to hold it against you.” Latching onto his arm, you grin up at him. “Anyway, everyone knows that the Ferris wheel is for couples! Why would I give up that for this”, you wave your free hand to the towering structure, “thing? But…before we get on can we get something to drink? I’m parched…”
With your drinks in hand, the two of you waited for your turn on the Ferris wheel. Suddenly you feel your foot twist and in a blink of the eye you were on the ground, your drink having luckily avoided spilling onto your clothes, but your arm was covered with its remnants. The shriek you had let out as you fell alerted Luhan to your fall and seeing you on the ground, he immediately knelt down and took out his handkerchief to begin cleaning the mess up.
“You’re not hurt anywhere are you ____?”, Luhan asked, discarding the handkerchief as he began to inspect the skin left bare by your shorts and t-shirt. When you didn’t answer, Luhan looked up worriedly and saw your hair hanging in front of your face, hiding you from his view. “____? ____, are you okay?” When he brushed aside your hair, he saw your eyes shut tight. “Yah…are you okay? Did you hurt yourself badly?” You shook your head no. “Then, what’s wrong?”
“I’m so embarrassed!”, you blurt out and you bring your hands to cover you face.
“What’s there to be embarrassed about?”
You mutter out behind your hands, “Who just falls while standing? Especially when wearing flats? I’m so embarrassed…”
Luhan gently took your hands away from your face. “Hey, it’s okay, things happen and as long as you’re not hurt it’s alright, nothing to be embarrassed about, okay?”
You finally nod and after a second’s hesitation, you hold your hands out to him, palms up. “Can we do something about these? It stings…”
Luhan stared at your scrapped palms and sighing, reached into his bag for something. “I just knew this would come in handy.”, he said as he brandished the small first aid kit.
You give him an abashed smile and as he helped you up, you found that your turn for the Ferris wheel had come. Holding your wrist so as to not brush against your wounds, Luhan led you into the carriage and tended to your palms as the two of you made your ascent to the sky.

Kris:
You were spending the day with Kris at his dorm since he’d just come back from China the night before. You planned on making him his favorite meal so you’d gone grocery shopping before coming and you’d stupidly filled up the plastic bags with too much stuff in an attempt to reduce the number of bags you had to carry. Which is why, when you reached their apartment, the flimsy plastic of one of the bags tore and everything came cascading out. You stare at the mess before bending to place the fallen objects into the other ones which had miraculously held. Well…I should be thankful it broke just outside his door right? As you picked the stuff up, you didn’t notice the door to the apartment open, until you spot a pair of feet in front of you.
“What are you doing?”, a deep voice rumbled out amusedly.
Looking up, you find your towering boyfriend leaning against the doorjamb with his arms crossed and staring at you incredulously.
“Kris!”, you jump up to envelop him in a hug, snuggling into his chest. “I missed you.”
Laughing, he wrapped his arms around you. “I missed you too.” As you continued to hug him, Kris began to pry himself out of your grip. “How about we get that mess into the dorm and then you can latch onto me okay?”
In your happiness you’d forgotten about the groceries and at Kris’ reminder you resumed your gathering at a quicker pace. With Kris’ help, you managed to get everything into the kitchen without causing another spill.
Sitting on a seat across the counter, Kris gestured to everything you’d brought. “So, what’s all this for?”
“I thought I’d cook you something, you’ve been traveling so often you probably haven’t had a decent meal in awhile…” You started to wash everything, before you stopped as you listened to the unnaturally silent apartment. “Wait, where are the other guys?”
“Oh, they went to see their family or whatever it is that they do… I think maybe they all went somewhere together, but I slept in and when I woke up they were gone.”
“But I brought enough to make food for all of them…”, you said as you stared at all the things you’d bought. “Oh well, you guys can have it for dinner then!”
When you resumed your preparation, Kris tried to help you but you shooed him away, insisting that he needed his rest and when you spied some of the yawns that escaped from him, you pushed him into the living room and onto the couch, ordering him to get some more sleep. As you resumed cooking, you were thankful that Kris was lying asleep on the couch otherwise you would have gotten a lecture, seeing as how on numerous occasions you had come super close to cutting yourself and, one time, you forgot to grab a towel and lifted a pot of boiling water, nearly burning your hand and spilling the water on yourself. Where is my mind today? I’m never this clumsy in the kitchen, never! So why today of all days? Focus ____, you have to focus…the things Kris would say if he saw you… You managed to scrape through cooking with only close calls and thankfully your overprotective boyfriend had remained peacefully unaware of your mishaps.
“Kris,”, you whispered as you shook him, “Kris wake up, lunch is ready. Come on, wake up.”
Waking up, he stared at you bleary eyed and taking your hand, followed you into the kitchen while he rubbed the sleep from his eyes with his other hand.
You presented the full table to him with a flourish of hands, “Ta dah!”
“Wow, it looks so good.”, Kris muttered, his eyes running over the food ravenously. Quickly sitting down, he took a bite of the fish you’d prepared and let out a string of incomprehensible moans and utterances of praise.
Sitting down across him, you begin to eat as well, though at a much slower pace than Kris. “Glad you like it considering all the trou-”, you quickly stop as you realize you’d been about to spill your misfortunes to him.
“Considering all the trouble what?”, Kris asked as he put down his chopsticks. “What happened ____?”
Grimacing, you answer, “Nothing ever escapes you does it? Nothing happened, I just had a few close calls with the knife…and the pan…and…other stuff…”, your voice progressively becoming quieter.
Reaching across, Kris picked up one hand and examined it before moving onto the other. Satisfied they were cut and burn free, he resumed eating.
“You have to be more careful ____, make sure that you focus on your-”
“Yeah yeah, I know Kris, you’ve given me this lecture plenty of times before.”, you interrupt him. “And anyway, I managed to get by didn’t I?”, you say with a cheeky smile.
Kris gave you a look, indicating that both of you knew just how often you managed to ‘get by’. Poking your tongue out at him, you order him to eat, which he did gladly. After finishing, the two of you settled onto the couch and he told you about the interviews and shows he appeared on during his stay in China. After giving you a full recount, you find that night had fallen and though you didn’t want to leave, leave you had to.
You give Kris a big hug, pouting because you knew you wouldn’t see him for another couple of days since he was leaving for Indonesia the next day. When you finally had your fill, you follow after him to the door as he saw you out.
With a hand on the doorknob, you turn to Kris, “Make sure that you don’t eat only fast food okay? Go out to a restaurant or order some real food from room service, you need to be eating healthy mister if you’re going to be living this kind of lifestyle.”
Laughing, Kris leaned down to give you a peck on the forehead. “Yes mom”, he said sarcastically. “You make sure to stay out of harms way too okay?”
Smiling, you nod and turn around to leave…only to walk straight into the door. “Oww!”, you yelp out, your hands coming up immediately to cover your injured nose.
Throwing his hands up into the air, Kris exclaimed, “I just knew something was going to happen, it’s a miracle you survived the whole day without hurting yourself…” Turning you around, he removed your hands from your nose and examined it. “Good, it doesn’t look broken and it’s not bleeding. Seriously ____, how do you just walk into a door?”
Rubbing your now numb with pain nose, you mutter, “I thought I’d opened it…”
Rolling his eyes, Kris led you back into the apartment and got you a bag of ice to place on the throbbing nose. “Guess my warning came a little too late huh? I should wrap you up in bubble wrap or maybe put you into one of those transparent ball things, seems like that’s the only way to keep you safe.”
Sticking your tongue out at him, you tend to your nose knowing all the while that that was the only way you would be prevented from your clumsy self.


Lay:
Waking up that morning, the first thing you see is the pile of boxes by your bedroom door waiting to be moved. Lying on your mattress, the bed frame already having been moved to your new apartment, you think back to the first day you’d rented this apartment and the elation of the freedom it brought you. I’ve so many good memories here haunting every corner…and now I’m leaving them behind… Sighing, you get up and get ready for a long day of moving, tying your hair up and wearing your oldest clothes. You pushed the boxes from your room into the living room where everything else was also packed up. As you were pushing you mattress into the living room, you hear the bell ring.
Rushing out, you quickly open the door and usher your boyfriend in. “Thanks for coming Lay! I don’t think I would be able to finish if you didn’t offer to help…”
In his distracted manner, Lay just waved his hand, “Oh it’s no problem, we didn’t have practice today so I was free anyway. Is this everything?”
Dusting your hands, you nod. “Yup, this is everything. Some of the stuff has already been moved to the new apartment, but I think it’ll still take a good two or three trips to bring everything over even with the truck I rented.”
“I’ll start by carrying these boxes down?”, Lay gestured to the boxes closest to the door and you nod in agreement.
The two of you worked to transfer as many of the boxes as you could into the truck and once it was full, you drove the short distance to your new apartment. When you got there, you unloaded the things and put them into the apartment before driving back for the other stuff and just as you predicated, it took three round trips for everything to be transferred.
Finally the last of the boxes had been packed and as you stared at the empty apartment nostalgia filled you. Lay had gone ahead and so you were left alone, which gave you the privacy you needed to say goodbye to your home of two years. Finally you turned to leave and you locked the door for the last time. When you went down, you dropped by the security office to hand over your keys. On the drive over, you stare at Lay in amusement. He still hasn’t figured out that my new apartment is just blocks from his has he? And to think I chose it with such care for that purpose…  
While passing you the boxes, Lay paused as he surveyed his surroundings. “Why does this neighborhood look so familiar?”
Elated at his finally figuring it out, you prod him with your elbow. “Maybe because it is familiar? Took you long enough Lay! I chose this apartment because it’s so near to yours!”
Lay gave you an abashed grin and you just laughed at his blatant obliviousness. Happy that he had finally noticed and loaded down with boxes, you forgot about the curb as you walked to the door and tripped right over it. The boxes you had been carrying fell out of your hands and quite a few ripped open as they hit the ground, you yourself also joining the mess of things.
Lay rushed over and he helped you up, but as was characteristic of his personality, the moment you were standing he switched his attention to getting the things back into the boxes. As you inspected yourself, you find that one of your nails had broken in half and was bleeding. You could deal with the scrapes that your arm and hands were covered with, but the blood pouring from the broken nail caused you to let out a whimper and remain frozen, staring at it.
Finally Lay noticed that you weren’t beside him helping and when he looked up, he saw you frozen like a statue. “____? Is everything okay?” When you didn’t reply, he got up from the ground and came over, spotting the broken nail as he did. Eyes widening, he rushed toward you and grabbed your hand. “You’re bleeding! Come on, let’s go clean that up!”, he exclaimed as he dragged you inside.
At the security office he asked for a first aid kit and sitting you down, he cleaned up your nail and placed a bandage on it to stop the bleeding before tending to your other cuts. Then he marched you upstairs and made you wait in your new apartment while he brought the rest of the things up despite your protests.
“You don’t need to get hurt anymore, especially if you’re going to unpack all of this, so sit here and let me do the rest okay?”
Smiling in gratitude you comply, amused at how alert he had become to everything, but ultimately glad that he had been there to take care of you.

Chen:
Chen was coming over to your apartment claiming that the members refused to leave so that the two of you could have some privacy and seeing that your roommate was out of town for the rest of your weekend, the two of you decided to stay in at your place. You quickly hurried over to a movie store and rented out a bunch of movies and on the way home you stopped by the convenience store to pick up some snacks. As you were tidying up your apartment, the door bell rang. When you opened the door, you’re greeted by the sight of your boyfriend lugging a bag of stuff.
Letting him in, you ask, “What did you bring? I thought I told you I would prepare everything…”
“Oh, this?”, he said as he raised the bag in question. “This is the collection of video games we have at home, I brought the game console and the controllers too.”
You stop and stare at him in disbelief. “And you bought those because?”
Shrugging his shoulders, he placed them by your TV and began to connect the said console up. “Payback I guess for not leaving…eh they’ll find something else to do.”
“I’m dating a five year old.”, you mutter as you throw your hands up in frustration and escape to the kitchen to prepare something to drink.
As you bustled about the kitchen, you hear the telling sound of the console being and it was soon followed by the thematic music of one of the games Chen had brought along with him. You let out a sigh of disappointment and prepared the remainder of the snacks half heartedly. And here I was hoping against hope that he wouldn’t start to play those games… He knows I’m beyond hopeless when it comes to video games, but I guess boys will be boys. You bring the tray of drinks and snacks into the living room and after setting it down onto the coffee table, you sit down beside him. After a couple of minutes with not a word from Chen, you start to give him obvious signals of boredom, sighing frequently and loudly, shifting beside him and even going so far as to flip through the stack of movies you’d rented. Alas to your disappointment the only movement that came from Chen was to grab a chip or take a sip of his juice.
Finally you ask him directly, “How about watching a movie Chen? I got some of the new releases we’d both wanted to see.”
Without turning from the TV screen, Chen said distractedly, “Hmm? Just after I beat this level ‘kay?”
Crossing your arms, you sit back and wait for his one level to finish, but one turned to two turned to five and you were reaching your wit’s end. If I don’t do something about this soon this is how the rest of the night is going to go and I cannot, will not, sit here for the next couple of hours watching this mindlessness go on! What to do? What to do? As you plot of ways to get Chen’s attention away from the game, your eyes fall on the controller in his hands. Can I? Shall I? Will I be able to? It’s worth a shot isn’t it ____? The next time that Chen reached for his glass, you jumped like a ninja and grabbed the controller from him and made your getaway to the other side of the room.
Horrified, Chen stared at you. “Why’d you do that ____?”
“Because I finally have your attention darling!”, you exclaimed, elated at your success.
Chen looked from the game to the controller in your hand and raising his hands in surrender, he slowly got up. “Can I at least get the controller back so I can finish this level? Even just pause it? Please, before I die?”
You put a finger to your chin and pretend to think about it. “Hmm… Well I could do that, but I have no guarantee that you’ll stop…so I think not.”
“Please?”, Chen begged you.
Waggling the remote in front of you, you poke your tongue out and say teasingly, “If you want it that bad why don’t you come and get it then?”
To your utter surprise, Chen leaped and darted over to you, and shrieking, you quickly dodge him to the opposite side again.
“You know you can’t escape right?”, Chen said threateningly from your previously occupied corner.
At that instant the screen on your TV read GAME OVER, Chen’s avatar having died. “Well, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore right?”, you ask innocently.
Chen stared in horror at the blinking screen, before turning to you. “Oh you’re going to pay!”, he said half teasingly half serious.
As he ran toward you again, you quickly make your escape to your bedroom and tossing the controller onto the bed, you lie down over it.
Grinning at him, you say playfully, “Now you aren’t going to harass a girl are you?”
A mischievous glint sparkled in Chen’s eyes and he advanced closer to you. “But I do believe I can touch my girlfriend right?”
When Chen was but a few steps away from you, you roll to the other side of your bed with the controller in your grasp, but you underestimate the distance to the end of your bed and promptly fall off it shrieking. Thankfully your bedroom was carpeted and you had been able to your hands out to break your fall, but you still landed painfully on your side. To further increase the pain, you heard Chen’s loud laughter from the other side. Whimpering in pain, you remain lying on the floor. The soft thud of footsteps led Chen to you and he stood over you guffawing.
Getting up, you toss your head indignantly at him. “How can you laugh Chen? Ugh…you cruel heartless beast, remind me why I’m dating you again?”
Sitting back on his haunches he stared at you, still chuckling. “Don’t you think you were just a victim of karma? After all you did steal my controller and killed off my avatar, a little bit of pain is enough payback isn’t it?”
You stare at him in astonishment, your jaw dropping at his behavior. “…Chen!”
Rolling his eyes, he held out his hand at you. “Relax, I’m just joking.” As he pulled you up, he asked, “Are you okay? Didn’t hit your head did you?” You shake your head, but rub you right arm as it throbbed in pain. “Come on, let’s get you some ice and we’ll enjoy the rest of our evening watching those movies you bought okay?”,
And he led you out, placing you onto the couch like a child and true to his word, the rest of the night was filled with movies galore.


Tao:
You were on your way to EXO’s practice studio where you’d decided to meet up with Tao before heading out for your date. When you finally got to the studio, you found Tao intent on practicing his wushu, as you had suspected, so you quietly snuck in and taking a book from your bag, proceeded to read until he finished. As you read, Tao’s loud breathing and the various sounds that escaped from him grabbed your attention and the book soon slid from your lap as you watched Tao practice. How does he move so gracefully? And jump so high? And…and…just everything… I love watching him practice. Tao’s reflection smirked back at you when he caught your staring and he dropped his staff as he turned around.
“Hey, you should have stopped me or something, aren’t we late now?”, he asked in a surprisingly steady, gentle voice.
You shook your head and gestured to the discarded staff. “Oh don’t worry about that, keep practicing! I’ll just watch.”
After double checking with you Tao resumed his practice. Soon you began to copy his movements with your hands unconsciously and every time you or he caught it, you blushed a furious shade of red. A good fifteen minutes passed like this until finally Tao stopped, sweat pouring down his face. Resting his long staff against the wall, he walked over and sat down beside you, stretching his long legs to their full length.
“Do you want me to get you something to drink? I’ll just pop into the convenience store down the street, maybe grab a bite or two?”, you asked as you passed him some tissues to wipe the sweat.
Shaking his head, Tao stood up. “No, I’ll go get it, I’ve got to cool down anyways. I’ll be right back okay?”
Nodding, you watch him leave and once he was gone, you were left in the room alone. As the seconds ticked by into minutes, the silence became heavy and glancing around, your eyes fall upon the staff. You continue to stare at it, the gears turning in your mind. Getting up, you walk toward it slowly and run your hands down its length, before picking it up and holding it an arm’s distance from you. Putting the staff down, you quickly tiptoe to the door and peer into the hallway, checking both ends to make sure that there was absolutely no one. You hurry back to the staff and pick it up once more, this time holding it horizontally.
“Tao won’t mind right? I mean what’s the harm…”, you whisper quietly.
Curiosity got the best of you and you hurried to the center of the room, staring at you reflection. You slowly move the staff about, getting used to its weight and finding it lighter than you had expected, you try to copy what you had seen Tao do. Giggling, you started playing around, leaping here and there and slicing the staff through the air.
“I feel like a ninja!”, you exclaim giddily, continuing with your play and completely forgetting that Tao was to return in a few minutes.

Tao’s POV

Hands laden with bags filled with drinks and snacks, more to fill his empty stomach than ____’s, he hurried back to the practice room. Just as he was about to step in, he heard a giggle and stopped. Quietly stepping into the doorway, he saw ____ attempting to copy the moves he had done while practicing.
“I feel like a ninja!”, ____ said obviously delighted.
Deciding not to make his presence known just yet, he carefully leaned against the doorframe to watch ____, a huge smile on his face as he watched his girlfriend’s antics. She doesn’t realize how unbelievably silly and cute she looks does she? Lost in her own world as usual… As he continued to watch, he had to bite his tongue to prevent from laughing out loud as ____ remained oblivious to his presence.

Your POV

Starting to tire out from your play, you decide to stop by attempting to twirl the staff over your head like you’d seen Tao do. At first you had difficulty even twirling it, but soon you go the hang of it and laughing, you keep at it until one of your hands slips from the staff and losing grip, the staff fell backwards, but not before whacking your head as it fell. It’s thud was met with a painful yelp by you as you fall forward and clutch the back of your head. Suddenly a pair of strong hands was replaced yours. You look up into the mirror and find Tao by your side and mortified, your face turns red with embarrassment.
“____, are you okay? Does it hurt badly?”, Tao asked with gentle concern, his eyes searching yours frantically for any signs of distress.
You start to shake your head but abruptly stop. “No, no, it just throbs…I think I feel the onset of a headache…”, you rub your forehead as the pain spreads throughout.
Picking you up gently, Tao brings you to the bench and sits you down. Kneeling down, he takes out one of the drinks, giving it to you. “Place this against where you got hit okay? I’ll just go get some ice.”
As you pressed the cool can against your head, you felt its numbing effects slowly stop the throbbing. When Tao came back with the bag of ice, he replaced the can with the bag and pressed it against your head for you.
“How much…did you see?”, you ask hesitantly, more embarrassed at being caught then being hurt.
Tao gave you a grin. “Enough to see how cute you are when you’re being silly.” Shaking his head, Tao’s grin fell suddenly. “But I should have stopped you sooner, I know how clumsy you can be and you trying to spin the staff…not a good idea.”
“Yes you should have!”, you shout, “You just watched me make a fool of myself and stood there not doing anything about it?! I’m so embarrassed!” You bury your head into your hands, trying to stop the hot blush from spreading.
Tao chuckled at how you obviously ignored the fact that you got hurt and focused instead upon the embarrassment. Shaking his head, he continued to press the ice to your head as you wallowed in your embarrassment.

sooo...howd you guys find it????...and im not joking...but its seriously possible to bang your head against your laptop...i still have a bump where i hit myself...and yay!!!!exos finally coming back!!!!and im also done school!!!!woohoo!!!!...plus...ive also accepted my uni offer...hangs head...its become a reality...im an 'adult' now...sobs...and after proms over this friday...im free to write write write!!!!which leads me into...

...my request list is still empty!!!!ive got one for kyungsoo and ilhoon but seriously...its blank...so please leave any requests youve got for me below in the comments or on my wall or message me or leave it on my tumblr to which the link is in the forward thingy...

and guys!!!!please comment!!!!trust me i wont bite or scratch or harm yall in any way!!!!be it the good or the bad my fangs and claws will stay retracted!!!!...it makes me happy plus...you know...theres never any harm in constructive criticism...it helps me to improve!!!!so please dont hesitate to drop a word or two below!!!!