Lip Locked

A Second's Escape: A Collection Of Oneshots And Scenarios

 

once again...not entirely sure of how to write stuff like this...hopefully ive portrayed everything correctly...but yay!!!!another oneshot!!!!hope yall enjoy!!!!

Yong Junhyung

Smoothing down your skirt, you quickly check your appearance again in the mirror. Satisfied with your reflection, you grab your bag and rush out of your apartment. Luckily for you, your bus was at the stop just as you arrived and getting on, you settle down into a seat near the front and contemplate what was about to happen in a matter of minutes. Well I guess the cat’s going to be out of the bag today… Why do I feel so apprehensive? I mean it’s a good thing…but still… Letting out a quiet moan, you burrow down into your seat and stare at the passing landscape in a daze.
Junhyung had asked you to come meet him on the set of his drama today and of course you couldn’t deny your boyfriend his wish. After all it was a simple one wasn’t it? He’d been bugging you about making your relationship public for some time now, but had held back because you felt uneasy. Now that it was approaching your one year anniversary, you felt like there was no possible reason not to reveal it, so you’d accepted his invitation and by doing so, you were inadvertently announcing your relationship. Though a weight had been lifted from your chest at the prospect of being able to stop all the secrecy, another part of you, granted a very small part, felt utterly terrified. You’d heard stories about sasaengs and what they could do, which scared you out of your mind.  But you’d made your decision and there was no going back, but most importantly, you trusted Junhyung and if he felt like it was alright to do this, it wouldn’t be that bad.
Stepping off the bus, you stare at the façade of the enormous studio in front of you. Well…here goes nothing… You hurry toward the doors and before entering, you quickly check your appearance again in the reflection of the doors. Pushing in, you feel a blast of cold air meet you and shivering slightly, you walk to the reception.
“Hi, I’m here to see Yong Junhyung.”
“Name?”, the receptionist asked in a bored voice, obviously thinking you were just another fan who had managed to find the studio.
“____.” As she confirmed your name with the list of acceptable visitors, you stare nervously around at the cement walls.
“Follow me.”
As the receptionist lead you further into the building, the tension built in you with each step. Fiddling with your fingers, you half run to keep up with the brisk pace of the woman. You started hearing a soft buzz of noise and with every step, the noise increased. When the receptionist opened a door, the once dim noise became a roar of people talking over each other and people running around in a hurry.
Startled, you step into the cavernous studio timidly. Overwhelmed by all the activity around you, you step to the side of the door to gain your bearings. Where is Junhyung? You scanned the room anxiously for his familiar face. How am I supposed to find him here? He could be anywhere… I can’t even see the whole room…
To your utter relief, you see a well known figure wind his way through the throng toward you. “You made it!”, Junhyung exclaimed in happiness as he enveloped you into a hug.
Shooting him a listless smile you nod. “Yup…I did…”
Knowing what was running through your mind, Junhyung pulled you closer. “Don’t worry. It’ll all be okay. Everyone already knows that I have a girlfriend so they’re expecting you. And they’re nice, so trust me, it’ll be okay.”
With his arm still around you, he pulled you further into the chaos, stopping every so often to introduce you to the staff and other actors. Slowly your discomfort faded away and you were soon able to behave like yourself. As Junhyung finally came to a stop, you noticed that they were getting ready to shoot.
“This’ll only be a minute okay?” Leaning down to give you a quick peck on the forehead, he scurried off.
Unsure of where you were supposed to stand, you drifted off to one corner of the set. It provided you with a perfect view of what was going to be filmed and you were filled with anticipation at the prospect of watching Junhyung act.
“And cue!”, the director yelled.
A sudden quiet hush fell across the set and you were pulled into the scene playing out before your eyes. Junhyung and Ha Yeon Soo were talking, but you were too far away to hear them. Unbeknownst to you, you were leaning in, trying to get into earshot, but you recoiled in horror a second later. In front of you, before your very own eyes, you watched your boyfriend lean in close and kiss the leading actress. He’s just acting…he’s just acting… Though your mind understood what you were watching, your heart was reeling in shock and heartache.
“And cut!”
The loud voice of the director cast you out of your thoughts and thankfully also breaking through the numbness to finally understand what your mind had been telling you. It’s just his job…and what’s one kiss right? At that moment, Junhyung tossed you an apologetic look, obviously distressed that you had to witness that.
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know we were filming this today.”, he mouthed.
Smiling, you shrug and mouth back that you were alright. What can he do? It’s not like I haven‘t watch him kiss other girls before…I was fine with that wasn’t I?
Yet to your utter shock, the director was motioning everyone back into their positions. What? Aren’t they done? I don’t understand…was there something after the kiss? Then, why’d they stop recording? In dismay, you watched Junhyung and the pretty actress go back to the positions they had been in before. Miserably, you stare as once again Junhyung leaned in for the kiss that had so upset you just moments ago. I didn’t know they took more than one take to finish a scene… How many more are there going to be? Hopefully this will be the last one…
Unfortunately for you, the director was being extremely fussy today and he ordered for a retake…and then another. By the fifth take, your heart was wrenching in two and just when you thought you couldn’t take it anymore, the director finally gave a smile, indicating that he was satisfied. Thank goodness… Five takes. Five takes! Five times I had to watch Junhyung kiss another girl…another girl prettier and probably much better suited to him than me…
Junhyung hurried to your side and you saw him wince, he’d obviously seen the hurt in your eyes. Gripping your shoulders, he bent down till he was at your eye level. “Hey… I’m so sorry. I honestly didn’t know we were going to shoot this scene today.”
Feeling utterly horrible that Junhyung was apologizing for something he had no control over, you force a bright smile onto your face. “It’s alright, I’m alright. I just never imagined that there could be so many takes…” He’s already stressed enough with his schedule, I don’t need him to worry unnecessarily over me. “Come on, you look like you’re in need of some food. You haven’t had lunch yet have you?”
Grinning sheepishly, Junhyung shook his head and as the two of you walked to the refreshments table, he swung his arm over your shoulders. Good, he believed me. Now keep your emotions in check ____.
As the day wore on, Junhyung continued filming. At one point, the lead actress came up to stand next to you. At such close proximity, you realized just how plain and ordinary you were compared to her and your self confidence shrank. What ever does Junhyung see in me?
Nodding toward the man occupying your thoughts, Yeon Soo breached the silence. “He’s really quite amazing you know. He never lets on that he’s tired, even though we all see the dark circles under his eyes from all his activities. You’re really lucky…but he’s lucky too.” Turning to you, she spoke more animatedly. “I don’t think I could bear watching my boyfriend kiss another girl, job or not… It’s so…it’s so painful to even think of it! It’s so good that you understand, seriously, it must be a comfort to him knowing that you support him in everything.”
Reeling in surprise, you could only nod in silent agreement. Tossing you a sympathetic smile, she turned to leave.
Hah…yeah…understanding sure… But you agreed with everything she had just said. You promised that no matter what, you wouldn’t reveal your true feelings about the scene to Junhyung even if he asked, he had better things to worry about than a jealous girlfriend.
Filming ended late in the evening and as you and Junhyung waited for his manager, you talked about the day. You’d been impressed with how Junhyung transformed into his character so easily and you made sure that he knew that.
In the midst of complimenting him, Junhyung interrupted you. “By the way…the kiss scene… Are you alright?”
Giving him an over bright smile, you kept the promise you had made to yourself. “Of course! Why wouldn’t I be? I’ve seen you kiss other people before too you know, what makes this so different?”
“I don’t know, maybe because you were seeing it live? I mean when you watch it on TV, you know that it’s not real…”
Worry still laced his voice, so you laid a reassuring hand on his arm. “Trust me Junhyung, I understand. I really do and I am fine.” When you saw the doubt in his eyes, you heaved a sigh, knowing that the only way to stop his worrying was to tell him the truth. “Alright, fine. When I saw you kiss Ha Yeon Soo, it kind of hurt. I mean I was surprised at first, but I still understood that it was your job and you had no choice. Then the director called for a re-shot and watching it happen all over again…my voice of reason became quieter and quieter with every take. You have absolutely no idea how glad I was when it was over! I was almost going to walk away…” Ashamed at your feelings, you stare down at your hands in your lap.
Grabbing your chin, Junhyung tilted your head to look at him. “And now, does it still hurt?”, he asked softly.
This time a genuine smile passed your lips. “Not one bit. Like I told you, I understand, it just took some time for me to remember after… Though I must say that I’m glad there was only one kiss scene! Next time you call me to watch you, please make sure that there isn’t any kissing going on okay?”
Grinning, Junhyung nodded. “You’re amazing you know? Most girls would probably throw a fit…” Resting his forehead against yours, he stared deeply into your eyes. “I’m lucky to have you…and…I love you.”
His face inched closer until you felt his lips upon yours, where they belonged. I love you too.

so howd yall like it????please comment and let me know!!!!

...i personally feel very unsatisfied...sigh...yet again...so im sorry if it wasnt that good...

anyways...ive three requests lined up...if you guys would like to request something yall know what to do!!!!