Love can stand still?

Triple Lee

That night Donghae is still awake while looking at Minhee who's sleeping beside him. He still thinking about what Jiyeon told her earlier.

'What if its true? That you're still in love with him. That you loved him more than you love me. I can't take it. I love you so much. I don't want hyung take you away from me.' Donghae whisper to himself.

"I love you so much Minhee" He said then kiss Minhee's forehead which made her woke up.

"Hey... Why are you still awake?" Minhee asks Donghae.

Donghae just smile at her.

"You still have work tomorrow. You need to rest."

"I know honey." He said then hug Minhee.

"Is there any problem." Minhee said.

"None."

"You look a bit worried. Is there something happened at the office?" Minhee ask.

"None. You worry too much." Donghae said then kiss Minhee's cheeks.

"I'm just worried about youuuuuuuuu." Minhee said then pinch Donghae's nose.

"Ou-ouch..."

"Sorry." She said then kiss Donghae.

"here too." Donghae points on his cheeks.

Then Minhee kiss it.

"here... Here... here... and here." Donghae points his lip.

"andwe." Minhee said.

"eh?!"

"Lee Donghae..."

"here. here. here. here." Donghae keeps on pointing his lips.

"tssss...." Minhee rolled her eyes but still kiss him.

"There.... So wanna tell me what's bothering you." Minhee ask.

"hmmmm.... no." Donghae said.

"Donghae-ah......"

"hehehehehehe."

"Donghae-ah...." Minhee pouts her lips.

"aigoo...... It's nothing so you better go back to sleep huh?" Donghae said.

"really?"

"yes."

"I don't buy it."

"buy it." (mehrong)

"Yah!"

Minhee began hitting Donghae with pillow but Donghae quickly turned Minhee down and pinned her to the bed.

And they both stop and stare into each other's eyes.

And then slowly Donghae starts bringing his lips closer to Minhee's. Minhee was a bit hesistant but close her eyes anticipating their kiss.

"aw! Aww! Aww! aww!"

They saw Ashley their golden retriever standing in front of the bed looking at them.

"Ashley what are you doing there?" Minhee said.

"Peeking...." Donghae said.

"shhhhhh....." Minhee said then get up from the bed.

"Are you thirsty?" Minhee ask the dog then open the door to get some water. Leaving Donghae and Ashley.

"Hey! Dog!" Donghae called Ashley.

"I thought we agreed that you will look upon your mommy and protect her from the witch?" Donghae said.

"Aw!"

"not ruin my moment with your mom kiddo!" Donghae said.

"aw! aw! aw!"

"yeah. yeah. yeah. I know. You go follow her downstairs." Donghae said.

And Ashley followed him. Going downstairs to see his mom.

"She's happy with me. There's no need for me to doubt her." Donghae said.

Next Day

Minhee met Kyuhyun at a restaurant.

"How's the married life?"

"Great." Minhee said.

"Good. How's the moving to France?"

"It's looking good."

"Why do I get this feeling that you're not fine?" Kyuhyun asks.

"I am; its just that... Its Donghae. Something's must be bothering him and he's not telling me."

"Maybe he doesn't want you to worry that's why? And maybe it's just a small things."

"I don't know. It bothers me."

"Just let him do what he wants. If he wants to keep it himself let him then maybe it's really just a small things that he doesn't want you to bother about."

"I hope so."

"hey. Relax. It's not that he's cheating on you." Kyuhyun said.

But Minhee became quiet.

"hey I'm just joking. We both know that Donghae loves you so stop thinking there."

"yeah...."

"Don't forget about the opening of my Mom's hotel. She will kill me if you're not there."

"I don't know if I can go."

"try me Kim Minhee. I will literally kill you if you don't show up."

"Kidding... I will go. Me, Donghae, Eunhyuk Oppa and Gyurishii."

"Good. How about Sungminshii and his wife?"

"How about them?"

"No. Should I?"

"NO!"

ring ring ring ring

'yubuseyo... neh. Okay. I'm on my way.'

"I gotta go Minhee." Kyuhyun said.

"Wae?"

"Something came up at Dad's office. I need to go there."

"I see."

"Will be alright going home?"

"Yeah. I can call Donghae. I can ask him to pick me up."

"Okay. I'll go now..."

"You owe me one now." Minhee said to Kyuhyun.

"neh... I know." Kyuhyun said before heading to the door.

Right after Kyuhyun left Minhee send a message to Donghae telling him to pick her up.

SKIP at Lee's Company

"You're here again?" Donghae said when he saw Jiyeon at his office.

"Yes, its me. So do we have a deal?"

"NO! I will not cooperate with you." Donghae said.

"HUH?! Are you crazy?"

"You are crazy. I'm not. You know your way out. So excuse me I have a meeting to attend." he said then left

"You're a fool Lee Donghae." Jiyeon said and ready to leave but she heard Donghae's phone rings so she starts searching for it and found it on Donghae's table.

And saw Minhee's message and read it:

'Honey. Can you pick me up after your meeting. I'm here at Elli's. Kyuhyun have to his dad. Something's came up so he needs to go. I'll wait for you here. Call me when you get this message. I love you.'

"tssss....." Jiyeon immediately delete the message.

"no one will pick you up there Minhee. Sorry." She said then return Donghae's phone.

SKIP

Hours have passed and Minhee is still waiting for Donghae.

She called her a few minutes but he's not picking up. She also called the office and ask Donghae's secretary to relay her message to him. But still no reply from Donghae.

So she tried to call him again.

But still he's not answering.

Meanwhile at the meeting.

Donghae and Eunhyuk are still at the meeting. They are being questioned by the stockholders about their new project. The meeting is getting intense and Donghae is starting to get pissed.

"This is not what we are told that you will do. This is different." One stockholder says.

"Yes. We know that. We are asking you to try to consider this project. We can still proceed with the original one but this one is great too." Eunhyuk said.

"How can you say that. It doesn't even have the style that our market is looking for."

"It has. If you could just put open your mind about it." Donghae said.

"No. We have to stick to our style. We can't risk it with that." another stockholder said.

Donghae can't take it anymore they were being treated like a kid in the meeting. Eunhyuk notice him and ask him to keep calm and take a sit.

So he took his sit and notice he's missing his phone.

SKIP to Minhee

It's already passed 9PM and Minhee is still at Elli's. She looked at her phone and saw that she only got 1 bar left for the battery. But she still call Donghae's phone but it's just keep on ringing.

She looked at the time it's almost 10. And the restaurant is starting to close.

She took out her phone again and call Donghae's phone again but she got the warning of empty battery.

"tssss.... This isn't the right time to be empty." She said.

"excuse me ma'am. We're closing now." the manager told her.

"ah yes. I'm leaving anyways. But do you have a phone that I can use? I just have to call someone."

"yes we have." The manager said and led Minhee to the phone.

SKIP

Back at the Lee's Company

"I'm sorry. Mr. Lee is still in the meeting. Yes Ms. Minhee I will tell him. Yes ma'am. Yes. Your welcome." Then Donghae's secretary end the call.

"Ms. Minhee again?"

"Yes."

"She's still waiting for Mr. Lee at Ellis restaurant."

"yes."

"Oh my. She's been waiting there for hours." another office staff says.

While the two office staff are talking about Minhee Sungmin is just few meters away. When he heard about Minhee's waiting at Ellis he immediately leave the office to pick up Minhee.