Plan Revealed!

Triple Lee

Minhee's POV

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk Oppa and Gyuri said in unison.

"That's... that's good but I think isn't it too early for the two of you?" Donghae's mom said.

I can't believe this is happening. How can he do this? Didn't he think that these would actually happened once we told them about the plan. We will be questioned... by his parents, my parents, my school, his school, Eunhyuk oppa, Gyuri and......... Sungmin oppa.

"We're already old enough to leave and we're married." Donghae said.

"You're taking her away from her studies." Eunhyuk oppa said.

"I'm not. She can continue her studies there." Donghae said.

"I can't believe this. And you actually agree on this Minhee?" Eunhyuk Oppa asks me.

I just nodded.

"You agreed. What about the competition? Are you going to quit?" Eunhyuk Oppa said.

I can't answer him because I am planning to quit the competition because Donghae wants to leave earlier than I expected.

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk oppa asks me again.

"Why are you shouting at her?" Donghae asks.

"Yes. I should be shouting at you not her! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO HERE? Taking her anywhere you want.... Didn't you think that she'll be leaving her dreams here?"

"STOP. BOTH OF YOU! Hyukjae. Donghae. ENOUGH!" Donghae's appa said.

Then both of them stop arguing.

"Hyukjae listen. Minhee is Donghae's wife if Donghae wants to take her anywhere he can do it as long as Minhee agrees. If they decided to leave its their decision. It's like when you marry Gyuri it'll be the same."

"Well I won't take her anywhere and leave her dreams." Eunhyuk oppa said.

"STOP. If Donghae and Minhee decided to go to France then they will go. It's their decision that we should all respect." Donghae's appa said.

"I wish you both best of luck." Donghae's mom said while wiping her tears.

"T-Thank you." I replied.

SKIP (after dinner) 

NO ONE's POV

"What was that?" Minhee ask Donghae as soon as they enter their room.

"What?!"

"You announced it! We talked about it. We agreed..."

"well I already said it. And what's the point they're going to know it later."

"Do you even realize what's going to happen? Don't you think about your parents, my parents, your school, my school, Eunhyuk Oppa..."

"And Sungmin Hyung?" Donghae added.

"What?"

"it's all because of him?"

"What?"

"Oh come on. That's why you don't want to tell anyone about our plan because of him. Because you don't want him to know about it. Because you don't like to hurt because you're still in love with him."

"where the hell did it come from?"

"admit it Minhee. You're still inlove with him. You can't get over the fact the he's married and you're married that's why you're having doubts on our plan."

"that's not true."

"It is."

"What do you want? I told you before that you're the one that I love."

"It doesn't show........" Donghae said then left their room.

SKIP (the next day)

Mr. and Mrs Lee left early in the morning for their trip. Leaving their 3 sons, Minhee and Jiyeon.

Donghae left after his parents leave while Minhee went to her school. They still didn't talk after their fight last night.

"What's with that face?" Kyuhyun ask Minhee.

Kyuhyun went to Minhee's school to have a coffee.

"what?"

"there something happened... Tell me."

"are you a stalker? You always know if there's something happened?"

"because it shows on your face you bapo......."

"................................"

"so.... what is it?"

"its Donghae..."

"I knew it! What did he do to make you sad now? The last time I know he's making you happy."

"yeah.... That's what I am feeling lately happy but I guess he doesn't think that I am really happy with him."

"I don't understand."

"me too. I don't understand him. Last night at dinner with his family he announced that we're leaving for France."

"So? Isn't great? I mean they're your family and besides they will know it soon."

"I can't believe it! Are you sure you're my friend?!"

"what?"

"You don't understand. If we told them that we're leaving without a concrete plan what do you think his parents would think and what would my parents do."

"what? Enlighten me coz apparently I don't personally know them."

"aish...... They will asks a lot of questions and worst my parents won't allow their only daughter to live there. And the fact that I'm still competing in school and I promise Eunhyuk Oppa that I will continue."

"They let their only daughter live alone here with the Lees but they won't allow you to go to France. Your parents are kinda weird."

"Kyuhyun-ah...."

"I still don't get your point."

"its because of that reason."

"is it?"

"what do you mean?"

"well somethings telling me its not. It's either you're having doubts on your plan to go to France or you don't want Sungmin to know about it."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"Are you my friend?"

"yes."

"then you should console me."

"Told you before I'm not a usual friend. I'm a logical friend."

"aish....."

"try to think about it. What's the real reason why you don't want them to know about it?"