Lee Donghae is such an A$......................

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

I opened my eyes then saw my big brother sleeping on the other side of the couch. Damn he looks younger than me and I envy him. I shift to my other side to continue sleeping when I saw Minhee sleeping on a chair that is beside Donghae's bed. Her head is on the bed facing us and her hands.

Am I seeing this right?

They were holding each other's hand?

Donghae is holding Minhee's hand. Am I dreaming?

------SKIP--------

Minhee's POV

We were on our way back to Donghae's room. Sungmin oppa and I decided to buy food since Eunhyuk Oppa is still sleeping and Donghae is still unconcious. I hope he'll wake up really soon. It's not that I'm worried about him; I am worried about Oemonim. She's been worrying since yesterday, she might get sick. 

Hell yeah. I'm also worried about him. A bit. It's because. Our families are really close. That's the only reason why I am worried about him nothing more nothing less.

When we got to his room. I saw him. He's already awake and he's watching tv while Eunyuk oppa is reading a newspaper.

"Donghaeshiii." Sungmin Oppa went to him as I stay at the door.

Donghae didn't bother to look at his older brother.

"I'm glad you're okay now." Sungmin Oppa said.

But again Donghae just ignore him.

"We brought some food." I said as I went closer to his bed.

"Sweet. I am getting hungry waiting for this fella to wake up." Eunhyuk Oppa said then grabbed the food from my hands.

Even after the accident he's still the same Donghae. The cold Donghae.

“Donghaeshii.” Oemonim came with Aboenim.

“I’m so glad you’re awake now.” She added as she gets near to Donghae.

Donghae still didn’t even bother to look at her mom.

“I’m glad you’re okay son.” Aboenim said.

Donghae just look at him but didn’t say anything.

“What now? Did the doctors cut your tongue?” Sungmin suddenly burst out because of Donghae’s attitude.

“Sungminshii.” Oemonim called Sungmin Oppa’s attention trying to tell him to stop.

“You know that I don’t like too much people in my room.” Donghae suddenly said.

“Ah. Don’t worry. Your appa won’t stay that long he’s just here to check on you.” Oemonim said.

“I’ll go home.” Eunhyuk said. “I’ll go now.” He added as he yawns before standing up.

“I’ll probably have to go too.” Sungmin Oppa said.

“Minheeshii. Why don’t you go home with them, so that you can take a rest an change clothes also.” Aboenim said.

“NO!” Donghae protested.

“She’s going to stay here with me. You all go and leave except for her.” He added.

“Donghaeshii. I’m here. I’m going to stay here while Minhee is gone.” Oemonim said.

“NO! YOU GO! Minheeshii will stay. She’s my wife. Isn’t she? She’s supposed to take care of me.” Donghae said.

“But she just spent all night looking after you. She didn’t even got a sleep.” Sungmin Oppa said.

“Yeah. She’s tired.” Eunhyuk Oppa added.

“Did I asked her not to sleep last night?” Donghae said.

“You! How can you say that?!” Sungmin Oppa said.

“ENOUGH!” Aboenim said.

“Donghaeshii. Let your wife go home for a while she needs to rest at least for a bit.” Aboenim added.

“NO! She’s supposed to stay here and take care of me.” Donghae said.

“It’s okay Aboenim. I’ll stay here. “ I said.

“Minheeyah!” Eunhyuk Oppa protested.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” I said.

"If you're staying then maybe you could eat first." Sungmin Oppa said.

Yeah. I haven't eaten anything. We just bought food outside and immediately went back here. Just in case Donghaeshii wakes up.

"I'll eat here Oppa." I said.

"Minheeshii. Kamsahamnida. Cheongmal Kamsahamnida." Oemonim said.

"It's okay. Oemonim." I said.

"You want me to bring you some clothes later?" She said.

"Neh Oemonim. I would appreciate it." I said.

Then they all left. Leaving me alone with my so called husband. Who happens to be a jerk?

"What are you doing there?!" He asked me.

Because I was still standing behind the door while still waving at Eunhyuk Oppa.

"I'm just saying goodbye to Eunhyuk Oppa." I said.

"You just bid him goodbye earlier right? So there's no need to wave at him forever there!" He said,

"I.... I'm sorry." I said then looked down.

He's always like this. He's always making me feel that I'm stupid.

"SILLY!" He said.

I didn't bother to answer him back.

"I want to eat!" He said.

"Let me ask your doctor if you're........" 

"Then ask him. GO!" He said. "I'm getting hungry here. You're supposed to do that earlier instead of flirting with my hyungs." He added.

I glare at him. But I realized there's no use of getting angry at him. There's no use of shouting at him. I'll just go outside and try to look for his doctor. Yeah. I just need more patience for the whole day.

I went to look for his doctor. Fortunately I found him.

"Dr. Choi."

"Oh. Mrs. Lee. What can I do for you?"

"Donghaeshii. I mean my husband is awake now. And he wants to eat. Can he eat everything? Is there anything that he's not allowed to eat?"

"I already told your husband about it. I told him that he can eat anything. I went earlier to his room." He said.

Did I hear right? My stupid husband knew about it already? And he made me look for his doctor?

I went back to his room then I saw two women inside.

"annyeonghasayo." I greet the two.

"annyeong." The first girl said but the other one just look at me from head to toe then sits besides Donghae.

"Minhee. Why don't you go out first?" Donghae said.

"I thought you're hungry?" 

"Yes."

"I'm going to feed him." the 2nd girl suddenly speaks. " You can go somewhere." She added.

"I'm not going to leave him with you. I don't know you." I said.

"I'm Jung Jessica. Satisfied?!" She said.

"excuse me. Miss? But I don't think that you know who I am?"

"Oh I know you. You are Kim Minhee." She said.

"Yes. I am Kim Minhee. And I am Donghae's....."

"Your his wife. I know. But on papers only. I mean you're not a real couple." she said.

"What the hell? Do you know what you're talking about?" I said.

"Oh. Yes. Oppa. You're wife is kinda irritating me right now." She said.

What the hell? This girl is a total !

"I'm irritating you. You want me to destroy that pretty face of yours?!" I said

"Minheeshii!" Donghae yelled. "Will you get out now? You're causing a scene here." he said.

"What? Don't tell me you're siding with this ?" 

"Yes. So get out now!" He said.

I grabbed my bag and quickly get out.

He's so bad. He's so mean. I hate him. I really do hate him. I will never go back to this hospital again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe. Sones. I'm sorry. If I use Jessica's name here. Sorry for making her bad here. I love her. I love SNSD. Promise. Please don't bash me.