unrequited LOVE

Triple Lee

No one’s POV

That night Eunhyuk found Donghae at the kitchen.

“Hey. What are you doing there?”

“Hyung. Home so early?”

“Gyuri have school tomorrow. What are you eating?”

“Tiramisu. Minhee made this for me.” Donghae said.

“really?” Eunhyuk said then took a bite.

“neh. Taste great huh?”

“neh.” Eunhyuk replied then took another bite.

“Yah! You’re eating all of it. Go get yourself some!” Donghae said then took the plate away from his hyung.

“Donghae-ah…”

“what?”

“Do you like her? I mean do you really like her. Do you like Minhee?”

“Hyung. I don’t like her. I LOVE HER HYUNG. I love Minhee. Since we were kids I want her to be my girlfriend. I want her to be my wife. But things got really bad back then but now that I have her I won’t let anyone take her away from me. I will make her happy. I will make sure she will never regret the day that she marries me.”

“Did she say that she loves you too?”

“Not yet. I think she’s a bit shy. But actions speak louder than words right? And besides I can see that she’s happy when we’re together.”

“yeah. I noticed that also.”

“see? She’s happy when we’re together; when I’m with her.”

“Just continue on making her happy. Don’t forget that.”

“I won’t. I will make her happy. I will definitely make her happy. I’ll kiss her again and again every day.”

“w-wait. You kissed her?”

“neh.”

“Is that for real? She actually allows you to kiss her? She didn’t cry after you kissed her?”

“Nope. She smiled after we kissed for 5 minutes.”

“5 minutes hah?”

“neh.”

“sure it was 5 minutes?”

“yeah. It is.”

“When Minhee finds out that you’re exaggerating things; you’ll see.”

“I’m not… I kissed her. We kissed for 5 minutes.”

“really?”

“okay. Make that 4 minutes.”

“you’re serious?”

“okay. 3 minutes.”

“nah….. I won’t believe you.”

“Then asks her if you don’t believe me.”

“okay.”

“okay.”

“fine.”

“fine!”

“where is she?”

“she’s at her room.”

“You’re telling me that you kissed her for 5 minutes and yet you’re still sleeping separately.”

“so what?!”

"so what? so what?" Eunhyuk said then get another bite from Donghae's plate.

"yah! I told you to get your own. This is mine."

"I'll just tell Minhee that you two kissed for 5 minutes."

"we did kissed!"

"for 5 minutes?"

"yes?"

"what 5 minutes?" Minhee suddenly appeared on the kitchen.

Donghae suddenly stand up and give the plate to his hyung.

"nothing honey." he said.

"Well he's actually telling me that you two......." Eunhyuk wasn't able to finish his sentence because Donghae put a spoonful of tiramisu on his mouth.

"nothing honey." Donghae said while smiling to Minhee.

"nothing?"

"neh. Hyung is just asking about the dessert you made. He told me that its very delicious and he's asking me how to make one."

"ah okay." Minhee said then went to get a glass of milk from the fridge and leave the kitchen.

"You! Paboya! You're very obvious!" Eunhyuk told Donghae.

"You almost get me caught."

"Then its not 5 minutes."

"Fine. I'm exaggerating. But we still kiss."

SKIP

The next morning. The Lee's are having breakfast.

"It's Mr. and Mrs. Choi's wedding anniversary today. They will be having a party later at Sheraton." Mrs. Lee said.

"We need to be there. All of us should be there." Mr. Lee said.

"Minhee-ah. Donghae-ah? You're going. Okay?" Mrs. Lee asks.

"neh."

"neh. eomonim."

"Umma. Can I take a guest.  I like to take Gyurishii."

"Okay. I think the Choi's wouldn't mind it." Mrs. Lee said.

"Okay."

"Sungmin-ah..." Mr. Lee called Sungmin's attention.

"hah?! Ah?"

"Sungmin-ah. Honey. Are you okay?" Mrs. Lee asks him.

"ah. Neh. I'm fine."

"Okay. You're going too. We all have to be there. Okay?"

"neh. Appa." Sungmin said.

"That's settled then. It's been a long time since we're going to attent a party that we're complete.  We have to buy new suits for all of you. And of course a nice elegant gown for Minhee and me. What do you think Minhee-ah? Shall we go shopping after breakfast?" Mrs. Lee said.

"It's okay Eomonim." Minhee said.

"Umma. Can I come?" Donghae asks.

"Ofcourse."

Later that night.

Donghae found his hyungs downstairs waiting.

"Where's Minhee?" eunhyuk asks him.

"She'll be coming down. I checked on her before going down. She says she'll be coming down. Where's appa and umma?"

"They already went to the party. Appa is in a hurry. I think he'll be seeing an important person at the party."

"ah. Business." Donghae said.

"I'll better go ahead. I have to pick up Gyuri." Eunhyuk said."

"Okay. Hyung. See you at the party." Donghae said.

"neh." he replied then tap Sungmin's back. "I'll go ahead hyung." he said.

"neh. Take care." Sungmin replied.

Eunhyuk left leaving his two brothers alone and waiting for only one person which they both love.

Sungmin wants to start a conversation with his younger brother but he's worried that they'll just end up fighting again. As for Donghae he also wants to talk to his brother and tell Sungmin to just leave Minhee to him.

"Donghae-ah......" 

"mmmmm?"

" I just want......"

"She's just so beautiful." Donghae said then went to Minhee who's now walking down the stairs.

Sungmin quicky turned to where Donghae is looking and saw Minhee wearing a white strapless gown. He was mesmerized by Minhee's radiant beauty.

"WOW?!" Donghae said.

"Do I look okay?" Minhee asks.

"You look so beautiful." Donghae said.

"Thank you. You look great." Minhee returned the compliment.

Hearing the couple exchanging compliments to each other made Sungmin's heart broken. He thought that he should've been the one who's saying that sweet words to Minhee. He should've been the one on Donghae's place right now. If he just think before he acts back then maybe he and Minhee are living happily now. Sungmin can't take the scenery anymore. Seeing his love smiles but her smiles don't belong to him anymore makes his heart ache.

Sungmin leaves without being notice by the couple. He quickly get unto his car. He hate this feeling. The feeling of being betrayed. Seeing his love happy with someone else. He thought of not going to the party but then he thinks of his parents so he still went.

Donghae's POV

"WOW?!"

"Do I look okay?" She asks.

You look very fine.

"You look so beautiful." I told her.

She smiles and say thanks she also return the compliment by saying: "you look good too."

I just can't take my eyes off of her. She's so stunning. Even though I already know how beautiful she is. Now is different. She's like a shining angel.

"You're so beautiful. So beautiful." I told her again.

I will tell her that she's beautiful again and again. I won't stop telling her that.

"Thank you." She said then smile again.

"And I think you'll be more beautiful if you wear this." I said then showed her my gift.

 

She wasn't able to say something. So I asks her if I could put it on her.

She just nod. So I went closer to her and put the necklace. I am so close to her that I didn't help myself to hug her.

"Thank you for being my reason to be happy." I told her

"Thank you for telling me that I'm your reason to be happy." She said.

Even though she still not telling me her feelings I am happy that she's with me. And that she's happy with me.

______________________________________________________________________

This is the 4th time I rewrite this chapter. Donghae's Pic below. He's been very active on twitter lately. Eunhyuk even said that Donghae is an idol who's free time is from 10-12midnight.