Future with babies?

Triple Lee

Donghae took Minhee out of the restaurant. Minhee didn't bother to asks him where they are going. Because he knows that Donghae is really angry. But she manage to gather all her confidence to ask him.

"Donghae-shiii.."

"..................................."

"Donghaeshii... Where are we going? Aren't you supposed to go back to the office?"

"I send Eunhyuk hyung a message. I told him I will go home early."

"You don't have to that. I'm okay."

"I know. But I want to. "

"Donghae...."

"Minhee-ah... Please...."

Minhee just let Donghae drives to wherever he wants them to go. But they suddenly stop on the road.

"Minhee-ah.... Do you want a dog?" Donghae asks her.

"huh?"

"Let's adopt one." Donghae said then pointed at the side mirror where they are seeing a stand for charity.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I need someone to look out for you while I'm gone. I need someone to protect you from Hyung's witch."

"witch?"

"Jiyeonshii." He said then get out from the car.

Minhee followed him and quickly clung unto his arms.

"We're really going to adopt one right?" Minhee asks him again.

"Yes."

"really?"

"yes."

"yes. yes. yes." Minhee let go of Donghae's arms and run into the charity booth.

Donghae stares at his wife looking at the little puppies.

"Donghaeshiiii... Ppali!" Minhee shouted.

"neh." 

Meanwhile at Lee's Company

Sungmin is back at his office when Jiyeon came.

"GOD! Jiyeon! What happened earlier isn't enough for you to stop?" he said.

"Oh Didn't I told you I'm gonna stay here. I'll make sure you won't go near that Minhee!"

"Do you think she will after what you did?"

"Well I don't think she will. But I think you will." Jiyeon said then sits at the chair.

"WHATEVER JIYEON! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I DON'T CARE!"

Back to Donghae and Minhee

Minhee has been staring at a little puppy for 30 minutes.

"Haven't decided yet?" Donghae asks her.

"hmmmmmm.... I want him?" Minhee points at a white tea cup poodle. "you're so cute." she said.

"He's small." Donghae said.

"Because he's still a baby."

"How old is he?" Donghae asks the staff.

"He's already 6 years old."

"6 just like you Donghaeshii." Minhee said then pinch Donghe's cheeks.

"YAH!"

"kidding...."

"He's too small he can't proctect you. I want someone who can protect you from Hyung's witch when I'm not around."

"witch?"

"Jiyeonshii."

"Donghae-shii...."

"drop the honorifics."

"Donghae-ah..."

"better; She's a witch. If we adapt this little guy here that witch will just turn him into a small ball."

"Who says he needs to protect me? We're here to adapt a pet to be our pet because they need our care not to be my guard."

"How about this guy?" Donghae points out at the golden retriever.

"Donghae... Isn't he a bit big? I mean what if we have kids in the house they might get scared?" Minhee said.

"Oh no mam... Golden retriever are best when it comes to kids. People says that its best for a child to have golden retriver as their pet. It'll help the child to develop social awareness and golden retriever don't hurt instead they are very loyal just like poodles." The staff explained.

"see...." Donghae said.

"But I like the small one. It's cute. I like him too." Minhee points at the golden retriever.

"Why don't you adapt both of them? It'll be great if you have to dogs when you're baby arrives?"

Donghae suddenly laugh. But Minhee hit him.

"I'm not pregnant." Minhee said.

"But going to be... SOON!" Donghae said.

"shut up...."

"Yes. Honey. We will be having a baby soon right?" 

"Donghae-ah...."

"we will get them... Both of them." Donghae said.

"I will prepare them right away." The staff said.

"Thank you."

"Yah! Lee Donghae!"

"Let's grab some coffe while we wait for our babies?" Donghae said.

Minhee just rolled her eyes.

Donghae grab Minhee's hand "KAJA!"

SKIP at the coffee shop

"Honey?"

"mmm?"

"earlier... You were talking about we can't have a big dog in the house because might get scared?"

"mmm...."

"does it means that you want to have kids?"

"where did it came from?"

"well you said earlier...."

"I mean kids from the neighbors..."

"ahhhhhh...."

"ahhhhhhh... What do you think it is?"

"nothing!"

"nothing? really ah."

"nothing."

"hhhmmm... If I know you are imaging us having 2 kids... 1 girl 1 boy playing with ashley and sky"

"what?! you want 2 kids?"

Minhee didn't answer him. Donghae quickly went closer to Minhee.

"You want to have kids too?!"

"Ofcourse." she said then a huge smile appears on Donghae's face.

"but not now." then smile dissapears.

"We have to finish our studies first. And we also have this plan of moving in France right? So I think it'll better if we think about those things first before we have kids. Arasso?"

"neh....." Donghae answers.

"You're so cute...." Minhee pinches Donghae'e cheeks again.

"aw-aw ouch... That hurts...."

"sorry." Minhee said then kiss his cheeks.

"wait. Who's Ashley and Sky?"

"our new babies. Ashley the big one... and sky the little one"

"nice name.... But I have something else..."

"What?"

"Brownie and Whitey..."

"Donghae-ah!"

"Joke..."

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys..... Sorry for not posting an updates... I'll try to write better chapter than this. Thanks for all your comments.