Two Dates in One Day!

Triple Lee

 

Minhee’s POV

We left the hospital early because Donghae keeps on bugging me that he wants to leave. This annoying bastard; after he went to get an ice cream with Yoogeun he comes back and ask if we can go already. Aish. So I asked Kyuhyun if could leave early and of course he will say yes to us.

And now I am in the car with my annoying childish husband. I still can’t believe that he tricked me and he used Yoogeun.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” I yelled at him.

“What?!”

“You’re rude. I’m talking to Kyuhyunshii and you just appear and ask if we could go home. That’s rude.”

“It’s not. At least I ask him if we could go.”

“It’s still rude and you even used a kid to execute your plan.”

“Oh come on. It’s not bad to use a little help.”

“Yah! You used a boy to be able to kiss me that’s not even right.”

“Why? If I ask you if I could kiss would you say yes to me?”

“of course not.”

“See!”

“But still it’s not right and where the hell are we going?”

We are talking a different direction.

“I ask Yul to take us to the mall.”

“Why?”

“Well don’t you want to eat? I am hungry all I had for lunch is a cone of ice cream and all you have for lunch is a sweet glare and smile from Kyuhyunshii like that could make you full.” He said.

“Wae? Are you jealous?”

“Jealous me? Huh?!”

“Yes. You are jealous.”

“Huh? Me? Jealous. No way.”

“Then what? Why are so angry?”

“Well it’s not right for him to flirt like that on you because you have a husband…..”

“And?”

“and…. AISH! I said it! It’s not right….. Yulishiii can’t you make it faster I am starving in here.”

After 30 minutes we arrived at the mall.

“Yulisshii… Why don’t you come with us?” I said before leaving the car.

“I already ate Young Miss. Thank you.” He said.

“When? I didn’t see you ate at the party?” I ask.

“Because you’re too busy talking to Kyuhyunshii that’s why?” Donghae said then drag me out of the car.

“Yulshii… We’ll just call you okay?” Donghae said to Yul.

“Yes. Young master.” He said.

“Let’s go.” Donghae said then grabbed my hand.

“Where are we going to eat?” He asks.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“What do you want to eat?” he asks.

“Anything.”

“EH?! If I said I want to eat Mediterranean food. What would you do?” He said.

He knows that I don’t eat Mediterranean food.

“Hehehehehehe.”

“See? Let’s just settle for Italian food so that you could eat a lot. And I’ll buy you ice cream afterwards.” He said then smile.

Why are you being so nice to me now? You’re driving me crazy now. You’re being nice to me. You plan to kiss me. I don’t know why you are acting so sweet this time. I wonder how long this sweetness would last.

Noone’s POV

After they ate Donghae took Minhee to a ice cream parlor. Minhee was surprised when I bought her a vanilla ice cream with berries even though she didn’t say anything on what flavor she wants.

“I still remember it. Because when we’re still in grade school you always ask me to buy you vanilla ice cream.” Donghae said.

“Thanks.” She said.

Then they both stay silent. Because of awkwardeness.

Minhee tried to break off the silence by talking but then she got strawberry syrup on her clothes.

She went to the restrooms to take the stain off her clothes.

While Donghae is waiting for Minhee to come back.

“Hyung!” Minho came with Jonghyun and Kibum.

“What are you doing here?” Donghae asks them.

“Ice cream. Key wants some ice cream so we’re here.” Jonghyun said.

“How about you hyung? What are you doing here?” Key asks.

“Ah me? I’m…. I’m just hanging out.”

“Oh yeah? Why don’t you just come with us? There’s a new club. We’re going there later. Come with us hyung.” Jonghyun said.

“Hyung. Are you with someone?” Minho asks when he saw another cup of ice cream on the table.

“aniyo.” Donghae replied

“The stain won’t come off. Stupid syrup.” Minhee said to Donghae without noticing that his friends are there.

“Hyung? You’re with your wife?!” Jonghyun said.

Donghae wasn’t able to reply.

“Well I think you can’t come with us because you’re with her.” Key said.

“No…. I’ll go with you.” Donghae said.

Minhee and Minho look at Donghae.

“I’ll join you. Minhee you can go home now. Just call Yul.” Donghae said.

“But?”

“why? Where are you going after this?” Donghae asks her.

“Home.” Minhee said.

“Then go home. “ Donghae said.

“Where are you going?” Minhee asks him.

“I’m coming with them.” Donghae said.

“Hyung. You can’t leave her.” Minho said.

“It’s okay. She can go home by herself and besides our driver can take her home.” Donghae said.

“Minheeshii? Will you be okay?” Minho asks her.

“It’s okay.” Minhee said then try to smile at Minho.

“So let’s go!” Key said dragging Donghae away.

“Sorry.” Minho whisper to Minhee.

Minhee just smile.

Minhee’s POV

I knew it! He being all nice and all sweet would never last for a day! I hate him! I hate him. And why do I even think that he’s being nice to me? That will never happen. Like it would be impossible to happen because he is a jerk; a jerk.

“A JERK!” I accidentally say it out loud. That I forgot I’m still inside the mall.

! Now people are starting to look at me. Walk fast now Minheeshii.

“Minheeshii?”

I turned around and found Sungmin Oppa.

“Sungminshii?”

“What are you doing here? Umma said that you’re with Donghaeshii.”

“Yeah. That was an hour ago before he left me with his friends.” I said.

“Oh… Okay. I see.”

“Yeah.” I said. “So what are you doing here?” I ask.

“Well. Umma is not home and so are you and Eunhyukshii. I got bored. So I decided to go here.” He said.

“Okay...”

“yeah….”

 

Why do I feel nervous around him again? Does it mean I still like him?

“So I better go home now. Have a nice time.” I said.

I have to leave now but he just grabs my arm.

“Minheeshii. Why don’t you come with me? I mean we haven’t spend time together since I came back.” He said.

“ahh…. I don’t think….”

“Come on. Just like the old times. We used to go to movies and eat before.” He said.

Yeah. That was before you left me.

“I don’t think that’s okay.” I said.

“Come on. You still owe me something right? Because I bought you a car.”

“Oh now your blackmailing me?” I said. “That’s bad.”

“Oh is it?”

“yes.”

“Then you should come with me so that I will stop.”

“I don’t know…”

“Please. It’ll be fun.”

“But Yul is waiting outside.”

“Yulshii? I can call him. I’ll ask him to go home.” He said.

Oh he’s using his charm to me. You have to resist this.

“Please.” He plead.

“Please. Please. Please.”

“Okay. Okay.”

How can I just resist him? he’s using his aegyo charm on me.

“yes!” He jumped.

“Hey. Stop jumping around.” I said.

“Sorry. I’m just happy.”

I secretly smile because I am happy too.

---skip---

Sungmin’s POV

If there will be a day that I would call the best day of my life it will be this day because I get to spend a day with the only girl that I love and will always love.

We watched New Moon. Yeah. The movie where Edward left Bella; then Bella turns to Jacob but when Edward returns Bella still accepts him. I was hoping that I could be Edward and Minhee could be Bella. That Minhee could still love me again.

And now we are at the coffee shop.

“You like the movie?” I asked her.

“Yes. I didn’t know that you like Twilight. You surprised me.” She said.

“I was able to watch the first series when I was still in States.” I said.

“I didn’t know that you are into vampire thing.” She said then laughs.

“Well. A lot of people said  that I look like a vampire because I don’t old.” I said.

“Yeah. You don’t old. Three years have passed but it looks like you haven’t even age for a bit. What’s your secret?”

“My secret?”

“yes. What’s your secret? Why is that you don’t aged?” She asked.

“You wanna know my secret?” I move my head closer to hers.

“Yes.” She said and also moved closer.

“I drank blood.” I said

“Oh really? Then I should stay away from you. You might drink my blood.” She said.

“na-ah… You haven’t paying attention to the movie.” I told her.

“Wae?”

“Edward doesn’t want to drink Bella’s blood.” I said.

“But he still drank it in the first movie.”

“Because he doesn’t have any choice back then but still he doesn’t want to kill her neither want to drink her blood even though it’s alluring to him. Because he loves Bella and he doesn’t want to hurt her. If I became a vampire or If I am vampire I’d rather die because of thirst than to drink blood from you because I don’t’ want to hurt you because I love you.”

She didn’t say anything. She just stares at her coffee.

“Sorry.” I said.

She didn’t say anything again but she looked at me.

“Why don’t we go around? Let’s try to check if we could buy something for mom and for Eunhyukshii. Because I bet Eunhyukshii will surely ask for something once we got home.” I suggested.

“Okay.” She said then smiled at me.

Pabo Sungmin! Don't try to ruin this day.