I Confess Part 2

Triple Lee

Skip

Minhee and Donghae are in the next neighborhood.

“Just do it. Okay?” Donghae said.

“Yah! It’s not easy. You do it. Someone might see us.” Minhee said.

“I did it a lot of times. It’s your turn now.”

“I can’t. I’m not like you.”

“Fine. Then don’t do it! Let’s just go home!” Donghae said then starts the engine.

“Donghae-ah……”

“WHAT?! You’re doing it or not.”

“ehhhhhh……”

“WHAT?!”

“Okay. Fine. I’ll do it. If I get caught; You’re really going to get some from me.” Minhee said then get out from the car.

“You’re not going to get caught.” Donghae said while trying to hide his laughing face.

‘Okay. Minhee. Just do it very fast. And you’re gonna be fine.’ Minhee told herself then breathes heavy again.

Then she starts running towards every gate on the street and pushes the doorbell and quickly went back to Donghae’s car.

“Wth?! Did I just do?” Minhee said upon getting in the car.

“You did a great job.” Donghae said and point out to the poor people who went out to check their doors.

The two starts to laugh like there’s no tomorrow.

“You’re such a spoiled brat!” Minhee said while laughing.

“And so are you.” Donghae said.

“Just for now.” Minhee said.

“Now you experience the feeling of watching people fall for in your tricks.” Donghae said.

“I should’ve left you at the principal’s office back then. You’re such a spoiled brat.”

“But you didn’t.”

Minhee just rolled his eyes on disbeliefs.

“Wanna try another tricks?” Donghae asks.

“There’s another one?”

Skip

Eunhyuk’s POV

At Lee Company Building.

“Sir I saw your brother and your sister in law earlier.” My secretary told me.

“They’re here? Are they looking for me?”

“Yes. But when I told them that you’re on a meeting they immediately left.”

“Ah okay. I’ll just call my brother.”

I was walking my way out when I felt something hit me. I looked down and saw a gummy bear. What the hell?

I was about to walk again but something hit me again. And its a gummy bear again. Someone is playing tricks on me. So I looked around. Then I saw some on the second floor hiding on the post. Too bad they took a peak and I saw them. It's Minhee and my brother Donghae.

"YAH! You two!" I shouted at them and I quickly run upstairs to catch them. But as soon as they saw me they runaway.

Caught in the act. They’re doing what Donghae used to do when he’s still a kid. Throwing things to people downstairs or throwing a piece of coin to them. But instead of coins they're throwing gummy bears.

Skip

No one's POV

Minhee and Donghae at a restaurant at Myongdong.

"Did you hyung's face? He was so mad." Donghae said.

"He was surprised to see us throwing the gummy bears on him."

"yeah. It's good thing we both can run fast or else he will surely caught us."

"he will surely do something to us when we get home."

"then let's not go home early."

"what are we going to do?"

"What do you want to do?" Donghae asks.

"hmmmmm.................." Then Minhee saw a couple walking on the streets on animal pajama costume.

Donghae notice where she is looking.

"andwe." he said.

"ahhhhhh..... But you asks me what I want."

"no."

"Donghae-ah......"

"No...."

SKIP

Minhee is waiting for Donghae to come out from the dressing room.

"Donghae-ah!"

"............................."

"Why are you taking so long?"

"You want me to come to the streets wearing this!" Donghae shouts.

Minhee tries not laugh and answered: "but you asks me what I want to do. I want us to walk in the streets on this costume."

"Lee Minhee! This is not cool!" Donghae finally came out wearing a brown animal pajama.

Minhee laughs at her husband who's acting like a kid in front of her.

"YAH! This is not funny!" Donghae said.

"Ani. Aniyo. This is cute." Minhee said then pinch Donghae's cheeks.

"It hurts!"

"Kaja." Minhee said the pulled Donghae out of the store.

People were staring at them while their walking at the streets of Myongdong. Donghae wearing a brown animal pajama while Minhee is wearing the pink version.

"Why are you covering your face?" Minhee asks.

"Because a lot of people are staring at us. This is not good." Donghae said.

Then a group of girls passed by and said:' They're so cute...... I wish I also have a boyfriend that will walk around Myongdong with wearing a costume like that. Her boyfriend is so sweet.

Donghae heard it and all of sudden grabbed Minhee's hand: "Come on honey!"

"Huh?!"

"Is there anything else you want?" Donghae said making sure that the group of girls heard what he told Minhee.

"We will do anything that you want." Donghae said while they are walking away.

They walked around Myongdong still wearing their costumes. Sometimes Donghae will tease Minhee then he will run and Minhee will try to catch him. Then it goes other way around. Minhee will run and Donghae will try to catch her. They sometimes stop at different stores to buy not just an ordinary clothes by they choose clothes that is matched. They even bought same style of sneakers. They change into their normal clothes and choose to have their dinner at the restaurant near the han river. After eating dinner; Donghae asks Minhee to wait for him in the car.

'What's taking him so long?' Minhee thought to herself.

Then: tap! tap!

Donghae knocks on the car window. 

"Come out"

"wae?"

"just get out." Donghae said.

"AISH!" 

Minhee get out of the car.

"WAE?!"

Donghae showed Minhee the spaklers he bought a while ago.

"what is that?"

"spaklers. Let's light it up!" Donghae said then took Minhee at the river side.

"Minhee-ah... remember when we're still young you asks me to bring the stars to you so that you can make a wish anytime you want it."

Minhee nods.

"Can this one pass to be a star to you?" Donghae asks while holding a sparklers.

"I can't give you the stars but I can give the closest thing possible to the stars."

"............................."

"Just like love. I can't love you the way Sungmin hyung love you. Because I can't be him. All I can do is to love you as me."

"Donghae-ah.. I....."

"You don't have to say anything. I'm not asking you to say something or answer me back. I just want you to know that I love you. And I will love you forever.

"Donghae-ah... I don't know what to say."

"shhhh......." Donghae cupped Minhee's face. "You don't have to force yourself.. I'm willing to wait."

Minhee smile at Donghae.

"If you continue to smile like that I might not be able to control my self." Donghae said.

"And what are you going to do?" Minhee asks.

"This." Donghae hugs Minhee.

"I just want us to be like this." Donghae whispered to Minhee.

Slowly Minhee put her hands around Donghae's waist.

"Promise me you'll wait for me. Okay?"

"I will."

"I can't tell you how long it will take but I can promise you I will get there."

"I know. I believe you."

"Thank you."

"I love you so much Lee Minhee."

"I know Lee Donghae."

__________________________________________________________________________

Have you seen the blonde hyuk? I am going "GAGA" now. I don't want a blonde Kyu... waaahhhhhhh...... 

Ahm... This is just a lame chapter but I made 2 chapters as my apology. I promise to write good chapters next time. Sorry ;'(

And I think a lot of you are Donghae+Minhee shipper. Hehehehehehehehehe. And ofcourse there's also Sungmin+Minhee. And Kyuhyun+Minhee. hehehehehehehehe. Thank you for supporting this fanfic.