Can I at least be your friend?

Triple Lee

Sungmin's POV

3 days after the wedding. I decided to go back to US by tomorrow. I don't want to wait for Minhee and Donghae to come back from their honeymoon. I want to run away again. If ever I'll see Minhee again it will just break my heart for the second time.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk suddenly came inside my room.

"There's a problem." He said.

We both came down and went to our parents room. We saw Minhee doing the traditional bow infront of our parents.

"Where's Donghaeshii?" I asked Eunhyuk.

"I don't know."

Minhee sits in front of our parents.

"Minheeshii. Where's Donghaeshiii?" My mom ask

"Mianheyo Eomonim. I don't know where he is." She said.

"What do you mean you don't know?" My dad ask

"Aboenim. I didn't saw him after the wedding."

"WHAT?!" both my parents said at once.

"Neh..." Minhee just bowed her head. "I waited for 3 days for him to comeback to the hotel but he didn't I try to ask the hotel staff If they saw him at the hotel; the receptionist told me that he already check out after the wedding. 

Then both of my parents got shocked from what Minhee told them. My dad suddenly hold his chest and have a hard time breathing. Minhee and my mom immediately went to his side.

-----Skip----

Eunhyuk's POV

He just left. After the wedding he just left. I can't believe him. What kind of husband he is? She just let Minhee stay by herself at the the hotel. He didn't even try to call just to make Minhee know where he is.

"Donghaeshii is such an a$$%013!"

"Mianhe Oppa."

"What are you talking about? It's not your fault. It's my stupid brother's fault! He left you there!"

I hate Donghae for what he did. He just left Minhee. How could he do that?!

"Oppa. I'm sorry because on the first day on our marriage I wasn't able to control him." she said.

"Don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about."

Then we heard appa yelling.

We went down and we saw appa being dragged away by umma. And Sungmin hyung holding dragging Donghae away from appa.

"What's happening to you huh? Why are you acting like this?" Sungmin hyung asked Donghae.

"Let me go!" Donghae yelled then sungmin hyung let him go.

"Why? Did something happen to Minhee? She made it home in one piece right! So what's the problem!" Donghae said.

"YOU!" Sungmin hyung was about to throw a punch on Donghae's face when Minhee came in between them.

"Stop. Please. Oppa." Minhee pleads to Sungmin Hyung.

"Oh! Speaking of you! I can't see any scratches! You made it home! I'm glad to see you! Let's go!" Donghae said and graabed Minhee's wrist and went to their room.

I went to Sungmin hyung.

"I can't understand him! Why is he doing this!" Sungmin hyung said.

Minhee's POV

Donghae drag me to our room. He made me sit on our bed while he lay on it.

"Are you hungry? I'll ask our maid to prepare something for you." I said

but he just kept on staring at the ceiling. I stand up and went to the closet to get him clothes for him to change.

"You can change first before you eat. Or if you want. You can take a bath first. I can prepare it for you."

"wow. It feels nice to have a wife. You have a personal maid!" he said.

I ignored him and went to the bathroom but he grabbed my hand again and trapped me between him and the wall.

"You know what! You still owe me our honeymoon. OOh. It's my fault I guess; because I'm too busy practicing my skills to some girls. But we can do it now." He said then touch my cheeks with the back of his palm.

"let me go."

"Oh. Don't be such a hard to get!"

"LET ME GO!" I yelled at him.

But he started to kiss me on my lips then on my neck.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed again.

I am trying to free my self from his grip but it was too tight. He then put both of my arms on top my hand and hold it with one hand then his other hand starting to touch my leg.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I screamed again. But he just ignore it!.

Sungmin Oppa suddenly open the door and punch Donghae in the face and I was able to get free from his hand. Donghae is in the floor while Sungmin Oppa is on top of him throwing punches on his face. I ran outside to look for Eunyuk Oppa fortunately I saw him. I went back to the room with Eunhyuk Oppa. And we saw Donghae and Sungmin throwing punches on each other. Eunhyuk Oppa quickly stop them.

"Will you please stop fighting!" Eunhyuk Oppa yelled both of them.

Sungmin Oppa wipe the blood that was pouring from the side of his lips while Donghae wipe the blood on his nose then made a smirk.

"I knew it! You're mad at me because I get to marry her! Hahahaha! at last I was able to get something that you wanted for yourself!" Donghae said.

Sungmin Oppa was aiming another punch to Donghae but Eunhyuk Oppa was able to stop him.

"Donghaeshiii. Stop it!" Eunyuk Oppa said.

"Yeah! yeah! I better leave." Donghae said then leave the room

"YAH! Where are you going?" Eunhyuk Oppa said.

"to where I can't see all of you!" Donghae said then walk away.

---skip (Minhee's putting some bandages on Sungmin's face."

No one's POV

"You shouldn't punch him like that." Minhee said.

"he's hurting you. What do you want me to do just stare and do nothing."

"No. I don't want you to get hurt. Look at you! Look at your face!" Minhee said while putting an ointment to Sungmin's cut

Sungmin felt a sting from the ointment but felt happy because he knew Minhee still cares about him.

"I don't want you to get hurt too." He said.

"AISH! You're such a stubborn kid." She said then stand up to leave but Sungmin hold her hand.

"Don't leave please." Sungmin said.

"But..."

"Just don't leave." He said.