Donghae/Minhee or Sungmin/Minhee

Triple Lee

Donghae wakes up and find Minhee sleeping beside him.

"what is she doing here?" he thought to himself but at the same time she's glad that she stayed with him.

Minhee suddenly woke up too.

"You're awake already. How are you feeling?" she asks him.

"Why are you here?" he asks her.

"You're not feeling well after drinking the juice last night. So I stayed. You look so awful last night. And you're throwing up every hour. So I stay. You shouldn't drank all of it." she said.

Donghae wasn't able to reply; he just stared at her. He's really amused on the fact that Minhee is really worried about him; that she stayed with him even without asking her to stay.

"How are you feeling now?" she ask him again but this time Minhee's hand went to Donghae's hand.

Donghae looks at her. Her eyes were glistening and showing that she's really sincere in asking if he's feeling okay now?

"neh.... I'm feeling better now." he said.

"that's good. Can you walk? I mean can you eat your breakfast downstairs? I can asks Mrs. Hwang to take your breakfast here?"

"How about you? You're going to eat downstairs?"

"If you can't go downstairs to eat breakfast then we'll eat here."

Donghae suddenly smiles upon hearing his wife's reply.

Skip

After eating breakfast Donghae took a shower then after showering he found his wife busy searching something on her laptop.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I have to look for a new place to practice." she said.

"do you really have to do that?"  he asks.

Minhee just looked at him.

"Okay. I guess you really have to."

Meanwhile downstairs:

"Eunhyuk-ah! Have you seen Minheeshii?" Sungmin asks.

"Ani."

"She didn't have her breakfast." He said then saw one of their maids and asks if she saw Minhee.

"Young Miss and Young Master Donghae had their breakfast taken on their room." 

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk and Sungmin said in unison.

"Yes. Young miss told us that they will eat their breakfast at Youngmaster's room because Young master is not feeling well."

"You saw Minheeshii with Donghaeshii? Inside Donghaeshii's room?" Sungmin asks.

"yes."

Then they let the maid go after that.

"Do you think they slept together last night?" Eunhyuk asks Sungmin.

"Don't try to start a fight with me." Sungmin said then leave.

"What did I say wrong?" Eunhyuk told himself.

Skip

It's been 3 weeks and Minhee still can't find a studio that she can rent; although Eunhyuk is helping him by searching some studio for rent online still he can't go with Minhee to check the place because of his work at their company. And now she woke up early to check another place again.

"Minheeshii." Sungmin caught up with her before she leaves.

"Sungminshii."

"I thought i told you to just call me Oppa."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. You're going to Busan?"

"ani. I'm going somewhere else."

"where are going?"

"There's this dance studio. I'm going to check it. Eunhyuk oppa and I need a new place to practice."

"yeah. Eunhyukshii told me about that."

"yeah."

"ahmmm. Can I go with you? If you don't mind ofcourse."

"are you sure?"

"yeah. i don't have anything to do for today."

"ahh...."

"let's go?"

"yeah."

Skip

Minhee and Sungmin at the Dance Studio.

Minhee is busy looking around while Sungmin is talking to the owner.

Minhee thought that the place is great; it's nearer to their house and its perfect.

"It's 100,000 won."

Minhee looked back when she heard the owner says about the rent.

"100,000 won a month. Ahjushiii. That's so high. I can't afford it." She said.

"I'm sorry. Then I can't give you this place." The owner said.

"We'll get it." Sungmin suddenly said.

"Oppa! Andwae!"

"Don't worry."

"Ani.. No." Minhee said.

The owner looked at them.

"Excuse us for a moment." Minhee told the owner.

"Oh. Sure. Take your time."

"What were you thinking? You can't do that."

"why?!"

"because I don't want you to pay. Okay?"

"but you want this place. So why not get it."

"because I don't have the money. And even though I have the money I will still not pay 100,000 won per month. I can't afford it every month."

"seriously? From the Kim's only Heiress."

"yes."

"so you have the money but you don't want to pay for 100,000 because its not worth it?"

"no and yes. It's not that this place is not worth it; its because I can still find another place which has all of this in much cheaper price. You see Mr. Lee you just have to be wise sometimes when buying something."

"look who's talking. Where's the cute little girl that used to make me buy everything that she wants."

"She's gone. Already gone."

"really now huh?"

"yeah."

"Okay. Hands off!" Sungmin says surrendering to Minhee.

"good."

"so what are you going to do now?"

"I'll try to convince Ahjusshii to give this place on a cheaper rate."

"what if he won't agree?"

"then I'll have to find another place."

Meanwhile at the Lee's residence.

"This is perfect. She would definitely like this." Donghae thought to himself while looking around the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the super slow update..... I've been so busy lately. Mianhe.... Chingu....