Announcement

Triple Lee

Donghae's POV

I pick up Minhee 6:30 exactly. And she is ready.

"Hello." she said.

"Hello my beautiful wife." I greeted her and flashes me her beautiful smile.

"Shall we go?"

"neh."

SKIP

After we had dinner we went to Han River.

"It's so wonderful here....." She said as she stands near the river.

"neh."

I was sitting at the stairs looking at her. She's the greatest gift that I ever have. I can't lose her. I can't not to Sungmin Hyung again.

"What are you thinking there?" she asks while looking at me.

"nothing." I lied.

Then she sits next to me and hug me.

"Hmmmmm.... I thought we already talked about the no more hiding issues." She said.

"I'm just thinking about......"

"about?" 

"About us....."

"hmmmmmmmmm................ what about us?" she asks while looking into my eyes.

"Well..... I'm thinking that...... Don't you think we should move to France soon... I mean the sooner the better right?" I told her.

"hmmmmmmmm.......... that's not bad... but still we should plan it carefully right?" 

"yeah....." 

"You still need to......"

"finish my studies......" I finish her sentece

"and I still have...."

"a contest to participate to...." 

"good..... and lastly we....." then she look at me as if waiting for me to finish her sentence

"we?"

"we need to find a house there... don't you think?" she said then wink at me.

This is why I can't let Sungmin Hyung get her again. I love her so much.

"Donghae-ah..... Donghae....."

"neh...."

"Are you okay? You seemed to be out somewhere? Are you okay?"

"neh. Maybe I just got tired. But I'm fine because you're here." I told her.

She smiled then hug me.

"I love you Minhee." I whispered to her.

"And I love you too Lee Donghae." she replied.

SKIP

Days have passed and Jiyeon is still bugging me about our plan. Actually I am having doubts if I should do what she told me to do. If I should listen to her or not.

"Sir you have a visitor." My secretary suddenly knocks in my door

"Okay." I replied.

and speaking of the devil the devil is here.

"What are you doing here again Jiyeon?"

"I should check on your progress." She said then took a sit.

"Give me time to plan..." 

"You already have a lot of time....."

"This is not easy."

"It's easy as 1 2 3." She said.

"You're crazy."

"And so are you? So if you don't have any plans yet. I have a plan for you." She said.

I look at her and she continues.

"The dinner tonight with your parents; with all of us actually. I want you to announce there that you and Minhee will migrate to France."

"I have to tell Minhee first."

"Do you really have to tell everything to her?"

"I need to."

"What if she didn't agree? What if she said no again to you? What if this is just her tactics so that your plans of moving to France will be slowed."

I didn't respond because sometimes I think that way too. It's not that I'm having doubts on her. It's because I'm having doubts on myself that I haven't really express how much I love her that it might be the reason for her to leave me.

"So?"

SKIP

No one's POV

The dinner is going to take place at Lee's Residences.

Everyone were at their places at the dining area. Eunhyuk and Gyuri, Sungmin and Jiyeon, Mr and Mrs. Lee and Donghae with Minhee.

"The food is great Mrs. Lee" Gyuri said.

"Thank you Gyurishiii. Minhee actually help me to prepare all of it. She's a great help in the kitchen." Mrs. Lee said.

"Aniyo. Eomonim." Minhee said.

"She's a good cook." Mrs. Lee said.

"yes Mrs. Lee. She's always been." Gyuri said.

"By the way. When are you planning to get married?" Mr. Lee suddenly asks Gyuri and Eunhyuk.

Both Gyuri and Eunhyuk look at each other.

"what's wrong? You should get married look at your brothers. Aren't you jealous?" Mrs. Lee said.

"We will get married when we're ready. When Gyuri is ready to be my wife." Eunhyuk.

"Is that a proposal? Lee Hyukjae?" Gyuri asks.

"More of announcement that I will marry you so don't you ever try to break up on me." Eunhyuk said.

"you should be talking to yourself." Gyuri said.

"hahahahahahaha. I won't ever ever try to break up with you." Eunhyuk said then kiss Gyuri's hand.

"Aww. So sweet." Mrs. Lee said.

"Okay kids that's enough. I think we should tell them what's the real agenda behind this dinner." Mr. Lee said.

"Okay."

"what is it?" Eunhyuk said.

"we're going on a trip." Mrs. Lee said excitingly.

"Actually just the two of us. Your mom and I will travel around the globe." Mr. Lee said.

"Isn't great."

"what about the company?" Eunhyuk said.

"You three can handle it." Mr. Lee said.

"How about the house?" Sungmin said.

"You're all here. So there's no need for me and your dad to worry."

"Okay." the three brothers replied in unison.

"Aren't you happy for us?" Mrs. Lee said.

"Of coure we are." Minhee said then went to Mr. and Mrs. Lee to hug them.

She was followed by Gyuri, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Jiyeon.

"Donghae...." Mrs. Lee called him.

Then that's the time Donghae went to his parents to greet them.

"I'm happy for you." He said then hug his mom.

"My baby..." Mrs. Lee said then kiss Donghae.

"Enjoy your trip dad." He said to his dad.

"We will son." Mr. Lee told Donghae.

"Okay. That's enough. When are you leaving?" Eunhyuk ask.

"after 2 days."

All them we're back on their sits but Donghae is still standing.

"Donghae are you okay?" Mrs. Lee asks him.

"I-I have an announcement to make." He said.

"Everyone seems to have an announcement." Eunhyuk said.

"what is it?"

"Minhee and I...... We're going to migrate to France for good." Donghae finally said it.