I won't leave your side.

Triple Lee

Minhee's POV

I woke up early to prepare for my dance class I was on my way to the dining area when Eunyuk Oppa called me.

"He didn't went home last night?" He asked.

I just nod at him while we're going downstairs.

He just sigh. "At least you won't get together with him. I mean even if you're married now. I can't let him touch you unless you want him too."

"oppa!" 

Ofcourse I don't like him. What does oppa thinking?

"Sorry. I just want to tell you if ever he hurt you just tell me and I'll smack his face!"

"Hehehehehehe. No need for that oppa; because next time he will try to do something to me; I'll make sure I will break his nose."

"Good." he said then brush the top of my hair.

Then we reach the dining area.

"Good Morning Appa. Umma." Eunyuk Oppa said then kiss his parents then I followed him to greet them.

"Good Morning Minheeya." Aboenim said.

"Good Morning my dear." Oemonim said. "How's your first night in our house? Did you sleep well?"

"Neh. I did Oemonim."

I grabbed my sit then I saw Sungmin oppa came.

"Good Morning." he said the took his sit beside Oemonim. 

I can still see bruise on his left eye and on the corner of his lips. He suddenly looked at me with then I looked at the other way.

"Ah Eunhyukshii. There's a client I want you to meet. I want you to come with me in the office." Aboenim said.

Eunhyuk Oppa suddenly looks at me.

He's supposed to give me a ride to the dance studio. Because my car is still in my parent's house.

"Is there any problem Eunhyukshii?" Aboenim ask.

"Ah. Appa. I supposed to give Minheeshii a ride today because her car is still in her parent's house." He said.

"It's okay Oppa. I'll just take a taxi. Don't worry. You can go with aboenim."

Then Eunhyuk whispered to me: "what are you doing? We have a practice today?"

"I bet it won't take your whole day. I can take your practice bag with me. Don't worry." I assured him.

"Minheeshii. Eunhyukshiii?"

"I'm okay Aboenim. I can take a cab." I said.

"I'll give you a ride." Sungmin oppa said.

"Huh? Animida. I can take a cab. Don't worry." I said.

"Minheeshii. Go with Sungminshii." Oemonim said.

---------Skip------

Sungmin's POV

I gave Minhee a ride to a dance studio. When we stop it front of it she quickly grabbed her two big bag and went out of the car. I quickly followed her.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"My clothes and shoes. I need to change before and after I practice." She said.

"The other bag." I said then get it from her.

"Ah.... Ehhh...... That's mine too." She said.

"huh?! Don't you think I know who's bag is this?" I said.

I knew this bag. It's Eunhyukshii's

"AISH! I'm not really good in lying am I?" She said.

"Yes." I said.

We went inside the dance studio. 

"Is this your own studio?" i asked her as she put her bag down.

"Ani. Me and Eunyuk oppa rent this place so that we could practice here thrice a week."

"I see."

She went out then went back again in her practice clothes.

She's wearing a black jogging pants, a loose white shirt with a black inner. I can't she have grown into this. She's so pretty and her body is perfect for her height.

"Don't you have anything to do?" She said while doing some warm up.

Minheeshii. Did you really have to do that in front of me? I'm a man you know. I might loose my temper.

"Sungminshii. Sungminshiii." She's waving her hands on my face.

"Sorry. What was it again?"

"I said. It's okay for you to leave me now." She said.

No. Minhee. I will not leave you. Not ever. I'm going to stay by your side. I'll protect you from Donghaeshii. I'm going to stay until you love me again.

"It's okay. I have nothing to do today. Just do your thing." I said

"I'll just wait for Eunhyuk Oppa."

"You call him Oppa but you don't call me oppa" I said.

"Mianhe. It's just that i'm not used to....."

"Please call me oppa." I said.

Minhee's POV

"Please call me oppa." He said.

His eyes can pierce anyone. It can really hypnotize anyone with that looks.

"Mianhe." The only word that slip out of my mouth.

"It's okay." He said then get up from his sit. "So what kind of dance are you practicing with my dongsaeng?"

"Just modern dance." I said

"ahhh...." He said then went to play a music. " Like this." 

He started dancing. He still got his beat. He never fail to amaze me when he's dancing; although Eunhyuk oppa is better than him, his moves are also great.

"You still got your moves." I whisper.

"What did you say?"

"Ah. Nothing." I said hoping he'll buy it.

ring ring ring

His phone rang.

"Oh Eunhyukshii? MWORAGO?! Arasso. Arasso. We''re on our way now." he said then end the call.

"What's happening?"

"Donghaeshii. He's in the hospital; he had a car accident." He said.

-----skip-----

Eunhyuk's POV

Appa and I got into the hospital. We saw Donghae lying down on the bed; his right leg is hanging with full of bandage. And umma is sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"Honey." Appa called her.

Umma get up and quickly hug appa then me.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Appa asked.

"The doctor said he's going to be fine but his right leg is severely injured. He will have a hard time walking and standing."

"Umma!"

Sungmin hyung and Minheeshii arrive.

"what happened to him?" Minhee asked.

"Car accident." I said. "but he'll be fine."

"The doctors said that he's going to be okay; but he injured his right leg. But he's going to be okay." Umma added.

"Thank God." she said then went closer to her husband.

Even though Donghaeshii hurt Minhee. She still cares for him because Minhee is kind and she's a good person.

She put his hand on Donghae's cheeks and hold his hand. "I'm glad you're okay." She said.

When I heard this I looked at Sungmin Hyung. He seemed to be hurt because of Minheeshii but he tried to hide it from us.

All of us stay at the hospital the whole day to wait for Donghae to wake up but he didn't.

"I don't want to leave him alone here." Umma said to appa.

"But you need to rest honey. You might get sick." Appa said.

"I'll stay. I'll stay with him. I'll stay with Donghaeshii." Minhee said.

"Thank you Minheeshiii. But I want to be with him when his awake." umma said.

"Honey. I'm sure Minhee will give us a call once Donghae wakes up. Right Minheeshii." Appa said.

"Neh Aboenim. Don't worry Oemonim. I'll take care of him and I will call you right away when he wakes up." she said.

"I'll stay too." Sungmin hyung said. "I'll stay with Minheeshii. We'll take care of Donghaeshii."

Aigoo. Sungmin hyung. You're really up to something now. I bet he's not going back to US.

Minhee looks at me. She's telling me to stay too.

"I- can't" I whisper to her.

Then she glares at me. AISH! THIS DONGSAENG! Left with no choice.

"I'll stay too." I said.

Then the Sungmin hyung, me and Minheeshii stay all night at the hospital.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaa! What a lame chapter.... Sorry for late update.