At the Party

Triple Lee

At the party.

Donghae just can’t stop staring at Minhee.

“Can’t you just stop that?” Minhee said for the nth time.

“What?”

“Stop staring at me.”

Even though they’re seating beside each other Donghae can’t help but to look on her.

“I can’t. I just can’t” He said.

“It’s bothering me.”

“Sorry honey. I just can’t help to stare at my beautiful star.” Donghae whispers to her.

Minhee smiled because of what Donghae told her.

“Hey! Love birds!” Minho approached them.

“Hey.”

“Is it okay if I sit here for a while?” Minho asks.

“Not at all.” Minhee said.

“Thank you.” Minho said then took a sit.

“not enjoying the party?” Donghae asks.

“Man! I was introduced to 5 women already. Five! All of them are daughters of CEO of a certain company. I mean…. What the hell?!”

Minhee and Donghae just laugh at him.

“Fine. Fine. Go ahead laugh. You two really help a lot.”

“Sorry bro. We just can’t help it.” Donghae said.

“I think your parents want you to get married.” Minhee said.

“You think so?”

“Yeah.” Minhee said.

“AISHH!!!!!!!”

"Any of them got your attention?" Donghae asks.

"None." Minho said.

"none?"

"It's because they're not my type." Minho said.

"because you like older woman." Donghae said.

"Let me rephrase that. I like mature woman." Minho said.

"You like girls who are older than you?" Minhee asks.

"Not older than me. I prefer mature woman." Minho explained again.

"It's the same." Donghae said.

"It's not." Minho said.

"Oh here comes your umma." Donghae said.

"where?" Minho asks.

"she's coming here." Minhee said.

Then Mrs. Choi approach them.

"Hello Donghaeshii Minheeshiii. Are you enjoying the party?" She asks.

"Neh." The couple said.

"Thank you for inviting us." Donghae said.

"It's nothing. We really want to see the two of you here.  I really happy seeing young couple. That's why I'm telling our Minhoshii here to get married early. I don't want to die not seeing my grandchildren from Minho." She said

"Don't say that. You'll live longer and will be able to see all your grandchildren." Minhee said

"Ahhhh... We can never tell what's going to happen. Right now we're celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. You'll never know what's going to happen. That's why the two of you should have a baby soon huh? Donghaeshiii. Minheeshiii. I know both of your parents are waiting for it. So any news about it?" 

"ahhhh......"

"ahhhh.... hehehehehehe."

"don't tell me you don't have any plans to have a baby any time soon?" She asks again.

Minhee and Donghae both became shy about what Mrs. Choi said.

"Aigoo. You should start doing it...." 

"Ah... Umma! Your friends from the Green club is looking for you there." Minho said then took his mom away.

Things got a little awkward between the couple after their conversation with Mrs. Choi

"Ahmmm..... Minho's mom is nice." Donghae said to avoid the awkwardness.

"neh."

"Are you okay?"

"yeah."

"okay."

"Do you want to have another glass (red wine)? Donghae asks.

"ani. aniyo. No more wine." Minhee said.

"Okay. No more wine for us. How about juice or water?"

"okay."

"Okay. I'll get one. I'll be back." Donghae said.

While waiting Minhee receives a text message from Sungmin.

'I wish I could say this personally: You look so beautiful tonight. heart.

Minhee look around to check if Sungmin is somewhere but she didn't see him. She realized that she hasn't seen him since they arrived at the party.

'Oppa. Where are you?'

'I'm just around. Don't worry I will always be around.'

Sungmin's POV

I saw Minhee sitting alone. I want to go to her and tell her how beautiful she is tonight. But I just can't. I remember what Eunhyuk told me. He told to me stay away from Minhee. Maybe I should stay away from her. Maybe I should forget her. But how? I don't know how. Seeing her everyday makes it so hard.

I send her a text message saying how beautiful she is.

And she replied asking where I am? She's still looking for me. I told her. I'm just around and always be around.

'I didn't see you earlier. You left earlier.'

'What's important is that i see you. It doesn't matter if you see me or not.' I replied to her.

'Oppa. Are you okay? Are you having any problems lately'

'I'm fine. Don't worry about me.' I replied but then I saw Donghae beside her again so I guess I will not be receiving any reply from her.

I put my phone back to my pocket and went out of the hall. It's still hard for me to see them together. I'm hoping that I could breathe easily again but I saw Jiyeon.

"Hi Darling." she said.

"What are you doing here? This is a private party." I told her.

She shouldn't be here. This is a private party. How come she's here."

"Hey. How can you say that? Did i mention to you that I know the Choi's?"

"no!"

"well now I'm telling you. I know them. I met their oldest son Siwon in the states when he was in vacation. Great man. Not like you." She said.

"Then you should divorce me and go with him."

"Too bad. He's too busy taking care of their business so I don't think I'll be happy with him. And I don't love him. You're the one that I love."

"That's crap Jiyeon. How can you say that you love me? We get accidentally got married. We know each other for only one day. How come that you're telling me that you love me?"

"It's because I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I was heart broken at that time! I was at my worst. But I saw you. You make me smile at that time. You told me your stories. About your life. About your childhood friend that you love but unfortunately your dad wanted you to marry someone else. And because of that you left Korea. At first I just want to help you to get away with your dad's plan but then I fell in love with you. Even if its just one day or one night you made me feel so important. You're the only person who made me feel that way."

"Jiyeonshii. I am not the right man for you."

"And how did you know that? Because you're inlove with someone else? Tell me where is she? Where is she now?"

I wasn't able to answer her questions. She don't know Minhee. And i don't want her to know anything about Minhee.

"see..... You can't answer. It's because she's already gone. And who knows she maybe have someone else right now. And she's probably not thinking of you anymore."

I wasn't able to keep myself calm. I instantly pushed Jiyeon at the wall.

"don't you ever.........."

"what?! What?!" She shouted back at me so i let her go.

"Go home Jiyeon. Go back to US. There's no us. Just accept it."

"NO!" she said then hug me. "I won't go back. I won't let you go."

"Jiyeonshii..." I push her off but suddenly she kissed me.

I pushed her again.

"No! Sungmin! I love you. Don't do this." She said then kiss me again.

I already drunk too much at that time that I wasn't able to control my actions so I kiss her back. But then.....

"Sungmin-ah?" I saw mom, dad, Eunhyuk, Gyuri and Donghae and I saw Minhee. They saw us. Minhee saw me kissing Jiyeon.

_________________________________________________________________________

It's Hee's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Space Big Star. smiley