Where is Sungmin?

Triple Lee

No one's POV

Heads resting on the keyboard while playing the same song over and over again. Sungmin is like this for the past few days. Eversince he arrived at Leeteuk's condo unit. All he does is to seat at the piano and play a song.

"Sungmin-ah......."

Sungmin who didn't even moved an inch continues to play.

"Sungmin-ah..... You're still playing the same song. Can you change it into a more up beat one. It's kinda making me down." Leeteuk said trying to crack joke for his friend to smile.

But Sungmin ignore him.

Leeteuk sits beside him and asks: "what's your plan now? Are you going back to US? Are you going back to your family? You can't stay here forever. I might loose my mind because of your playing."

"I can leave." Sungmin said then stand up to leave.

"Hey! That's not what I mean." Leeteuk said.

But Sungmin continue walking towards the main door.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! AISH!" Leeteuk run to stop him. "Hey man. Cool down."

"If you don't want me here. I can leave." Sungmin said.

"That's not what I mean. Let's talk. Let's sit down for awhile." Leeteuk said then push Sungmin to the nearest chair to sit.

"Sungmin-ah.... You can't stay forever like this. Hiding."

"I'm not hiding hyung."

"then what?"

"I'm just taking my time."

"Okay. Taking your time. But can you inform your parents that you're fine especially your umma. I saw Eunhyuk yesterday they are looking for you. And your umma is so worried about you."

"............................................."

"How about Minhee? Don't you care about her anymore? What if she's also worrying about you?"

"She's not. She doesn't love me anymore."

"And you believe her?"

"..........................."

"Sungmin-ah. You actually believed her?"

"Yes. Because I can see that she's already happy with my brother."

"And you're just gonna accept it?"

"what do you want me to do?"

"go back there and fight for her. You're just gonna surrender without even putting up a fight? Sungmin-ah. I know he's your brother. But we're talking about greatest happiness here. Are you just gonna sit and play that same song everyday instead of fighting for your love?"

"hyung. She's angry at me because I am married."

"Ofcourse. I am mad also. What do you think would be her reactions? Be glad!"

"Hyung."

"Okay. You made a mistake. And you're sorry for that. If you really love her show her that you're sorry and you're gonna make the same mistake again."

"How about Jiyeonshii?"

"What about her?"

"Hyung. Do you remember what Shindong Hyung told us yesterday? Jiyeon is already at our house."

"Oh? That' bad. That's a big problem. But are you going to let Jiyeon stop you from fighting for Minhee?"

SKIP

At Lee Residence

"Jiyeonshii. This is third son Donghae and his wife Minhee. Donghae-ah. Minhee-ah. This Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon."

"Hi! Jiyeonshiii. Its nice meeting you again." Donghae said.

"It's nice to formally meet you Donghaeshii and you too Minheeshii."

"It's nice to meet you too." Minhee said.

"She's going to stay with us starting today." Mrs. Lee

"HAH?!" Donghae reacted while Minhee is also shocked but kept silent.

"Donghae-ah!" Mrs. Lee suddenly glared . "I apologize for my son."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Anyways. Mrs. Hwang. Can you call someone to help Jiyeon take her things upstairs. She'll be staying at Sungmin-ah's room." 

"Yes. Madam."

"And Donghae-ah. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Mrs. Lee said.

"I'll be upstairs." Minhee told Donghae.

"Okay."

Donghae together with his mom went to a room to talk leaving Jiyeon and Minhee.

"How long have you guys have been married?" Jiyeon asks.

"10 months."

"wow. Newly wed? I bet you're still in a honey moon stage?" Jiyeon asks.

But Minhee just smile.

"Sorry. I'm just very talkative."

"ani. It's okay."

"Well Sungmin-ah and I. We're almost 4 years married. And hopefully he'll change his mind in filling a divorce."

"........................"

"Now that I'm here. I hope he'll just accept me." Jiyeon said.

"He will." Minhee said.

Then the maids came to help Jiyeon. Minhee also went upstairs with them.

"This Sungmin Oppa's room." Minhee told Jiyeon. "This is going to be your room too."

"Thank you."

"The next one on the left is Eunhyuk Oppa's room and the door next to it its Donghae's room."

"You mean your room also?"

"ah neh......"

"Thank you Minheeshii."

"No worries."

"Ahm. Minheeshii."

"neh?"

"Can I have a favor? I know we just me but..."

"Its okay."

"Can I be your friend? Or Can you be my friend?"

"Ofcourse." Minhee said.

"Thank you."

"welcome. You should rest now. I'm sure you're tired."

"yeah. Thanks again." Jiyeon said then went inside the room where the maids where starting to fix her things.

Minhee went inside her room. She immediately lay on the bed and close her eyes. She's still thinking about what Kyuhyun told her earlier.

'You love Donghae. You should be able to realize it by now before its too late'

This thoughts just keep on lingering on her mind. She open her eyes and put her hands up in the air. She stares at the ring on her left hand.

"Your hands will stay the same."

She look at the door and found her husband smiling at her. She immediately sit up on the bed.

"Your hands is still the same." Donghae sad while walking towards her. And took Minhee's left hand.

"I don't know why your hands are like this." He said.

"Wae?"

"you have this long slender fingers yet you're too short." Donghae said.

"YAH! Look who's talking you're not even that tall."

"I know that's why we're just right for each other. I'm not too tall for your height and you're not too small for my height."

"Should I be glad on what you're saying? You're talking about my height."

"well height doesn't matter to me. My love will make you taller."

"I hate you." Minhee said then smile.

"You hate me yet you're smiling."

"............................."

Then Donghae intertwine his hands on Minhee's hands.

"See even our hand says we're meant for each other because their fit together. Should I buy a glue."

"For what?"

"So that your hands will be forever intertwine with mine."

"hehehehehehehehe. Very funny."

"Yeah. I know. Because you're smiling."