The Lee Family

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

The next day I woke up early and fix myself. I went out of my room and saw Minhee and Donghae. They are on their way to have breakfast.

"Donghae-ah. Minhee-ah."

Both of them look so sad. I know why Minhee is sad but for Donghae I don't know. We went down to have breakfast. Minhee look so down and Donghae is so worried about her. But I can tell Minhee is trying too hard not to show her emotions to my brother.

"What do you want honey?" Donghae asks Minhee as we sit on the table.

"I'm okay.... You don't have to do that." Minhee said as Donghae puts rice on her plate.

"hhhmmmmmm... I want to. I don't want you to get sick." Donghae said.

Minhee just let Donghae.

I notice that there were just 3 of us eating breakfast so i asks Mrs. Hwang.

"Where's umma and appa?"

"They are at your dad's office. Young master Sungmin is also there."

"ahh........"

I notice Minhee stops for awhile when she heard hyung's name. Donghae notice it also.

"Are you okay?" he asks Minhee.

Minhee tried to give Donghae a smile but she failed.

"Madam Hwang there's a phone call for the young Lady. It's from Busan." the maid says.

"It's probably Mr. Yang. I'll get it." Minhee said then leave to get the phone.

I asks Mrs. Hwang to leave us for a minute.

"Are you okay?" I asks Donghae.

"yeah."

"How about Minhee?"

"i don't know. Can we stop talking about this hyung?"

"i'm sorry. I'm just......"

"Just stop. Okay?" He said.

I didn't asks him again. Because I know what will happen if I insists on asking.

Suddenly Mrs. Hwang came rushing to us. "Youngmaster. Your brother and the Master. In the office. Please." She said.

Without any thoughts I quickly get up from my seat and went to dad's office. I didn't notice that Donghae followed.

As I open the door.

"Why do i have to follow all the things that you will say?! I'm not a kid!" Sungmin shouted at Appa.

"You will do what I told you to do. My decision is final. Jiyeon will stay here. And you're going to get marry here in Korea to make your marriage legal here."

"NO! I will not marry her again! Why are you doing this to me?!"

"WHY Sungmin?! You tell us why?! You marry someone without even telling us!"

"I didn't marry her because I want to! I marry her because I need to!"

"Sungmin-ah?!"

"If you just think before you act back then maybe you're not in this kind of mess!" Appa said.

"HAH! If you didn't planned to get me marrying someone else before then maybe I'm not in this kind of mess!"

"Sungmin-ah... Stop. Please stop." Umma pleaded to him.

"No! Umma. If in the first place you stopped planning my life then maybe I am not in this kind of mess. Maybe I didn't go to states. Maybe I am happy now.

"How could you. NOW YOU'RE BLAMING US!"

"WHY NOT?! You should be blame for everything! I blame you for the pain I'm feeling right now. I blame you because you make my brother marry the girl that I love. I blame you every day for sting that I feel everytime I see them here together."

"Sungmin-ah. Don't say that." Umma asks.

"I love Minhee. I love her. And you made my brother marry her!" Sungmin said.

"DON'T YOU DARE DRAG MY WIFE'S NAME TO YOUR MESS!" Donghae suddenly burst out.

I immediately come between my two brothers to stop them.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? DONGHAE! IF I DIDN'T WENT TO STATE THEN MAYBE MINHEE IS WITH ME. WE'RE HAPPILY MARRIED. SHE'S HAPPY!" Sungmin said.

"YOU JUST!!!!!!!" Donghae's about to throw a punch to hyung but I catch it.

"Stop! Stop! Just stop. Okay?" I told my two brothers but Sungmin Hyung didn't stop.

"Let me tell you something Donghae. Minhee loves me. I love her. She doesn't love you. She will never love you."

"YOU JUST WON'T STOP!" Donghae throw a punch on Sungmin. And they started a fist fight in front of us.

I went to Sungmin Hyung to stop him while Dad is trying to stop Donghae.

Then my mom shouts.

"Can't we just have a nice family? Can't we just live together harmoniously?" She said then cry. And we all stop.

"Darling..." Appa went to umma.

Sungmin hyung suddenly removed my hands of him then leave.

Minhee's POV

When I was on my way back to the dining hall I saw Eunhyuk Oppa and Donghae rushing to Abooenim's office so I followed them.

I was about to open the door. When I heard Sungmin Oppa.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? DONGHAE! IF I DIDN'T WENT TO STATE THEN MAYBE MINHEE IS WITH ME. WE'RE HAPPILY MARRIED. SHE'S HAPPY!" He said.

"YOU JUST!!!!!!!"

"Stop! Stop! Just stop. Okay?" I heard Eunhyuk Oppa's voice

"Let me tell you something Donghae. Minhee loves me. I love her. She doesn't love you. She will never love you." 

I was surprised when I heard this. That wasn't able to move. Until Sungmin Oppa came out from the room. And he just dragged me out of the house.

Donghae's POV

Sungmin Hyung left. Leaving us all. He just left after making a mess here. After what he did at the party.

FLASHBACK

Umma is having a headache so appa decided to leave. At first umma told us to stay but Minhee  said that we should go home too. To take care of her. So we decided to leave also. Eunhyuk hyung and Gyuri also decided to go home because Gyuri have classes tomorrow. We went out of the hall when umma suddenly called Sungmin hyung. So we all look at the directions which she's looking and we saw Hyung kissing a girl at the corridor.

"LEE SUNGMIN! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Appa asks him immediately.

Hyung look so surprised that he saw us. He was looking at appa doesn't know what to say then I notice that he's now looking at me but I realize he was looking at my wife. I looked at Minhee and she can't look at hyung. She suddenly hold my arms and hide her face on my shoulder.

"What are you doing? And who is she?!" Appa asks him.

Hyung wasn't able to say anything he just stand and looked at my wife.

"I'm sorry. May I introduce myself. I am Park Jiyeon. I'm Sungmin's wife." The girl said.

"You are what?!"

Then umma suddenly passed out. We all went to her side. Even Sungmin hyung went to her side. We took umma to the hospital. Fortunately the doctor says she's just tired so she was sent home.

As we were on our way home. I notice tear marks on Minhee's face. This just hurt me so much. Knowing that she's hurt by someone else. And I can't do anything.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Umma is okay now. Mrs. Hwang gave her glass of water. She's calm now and she stop crying. I wonder where my wife is.

"Mrs. Hwang. Have you seen Minheeshiii?" I asks her.

"I'm sorry young master. The maid said that they saw Youngmaster Sungmin dragging the young lady to his car earlier."

"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm sorry. They just told it to me a while ago."

"where did he take my wife?"

"sorry young master. They don't know. They try to stop youngmaster Sungmin but they wasn't able to stop him."

Where is he going to take my wife? What is planning to do? I have to find them.

I quickly grab my keys and go out to my car when I Eunhyuk hyung tap my back.

"Let me help you." He said.

I didn't answer him. I just went to my car and start the engine.

"I'll try to look for them at the east. You can check the west." He said.

But i didn't bother to answer and just start the engine and sped off.

Eunhyuk's POV

Mrs. Hwang told us that Hyung took Minhee. Donghae is on his way to look for her. So I thought of calling one of Minhee's friend that could also help us to find her.

"Yubuseyo?"

"Yubuseyo. Kyuhyunshii."

__________________________________________________________________________

My dashboard (tumblr) is full of Donghae's pic... AIGOO ^^ Happy birthday Kim Jongjin!