It's Time

Triple Lee

 Weeks after

Minhee decided to surprise Donghae. Everyday she realizes how much Donghae means to her that Kyuhyun is right that she really have a special feelings towards her husband.

She's waiting outside the university. She can't wait any longer so she decided to call him on his mobile.

"Donghae-ah......"

"wae? Honey?"

"mmmmm...... Are you on your way home?"

"I'm still at school. My class just ended but I'm on my way. Wae?"

"Nothing. See you." She said then end the call.

She decided to tell Donghae what she really feels. Looking at her ring on her finger makes her happy and giggly just imagining her husbands reaction.

Then he saw Donghae walking out of the building. She was supposed to wave at him but then a girl suddenly approached her husband. And it was the girl from the hospital.

Minhee stayed and just observe her husband and the girl. The girl is keep on touching Donghae. Sometimes on the chest then on his shoulder and evn tries to hold his hand but Donghae keeps on swaying her hands away . Donghae decided to leave but the girl immedaitely hug Donghae from behind.

"That's it! You just cross the line!" Minhee decided to get closer to them.

"YAH! Stay away from him!"

Donghae was surprised to see his wife in his university. He immediately removed Jessica's hands on his waist.

"h-honey." he called Minhee and walk closer to her but Minhee walk towards Jessica.

"YAH! You're still not avoiding him huh? He's already married!" Minhee yelled at Jessica.

"So what?! Just on papers!" Jessica said.

"You really don't have any manners?!!"

"huh!"

Donghae quickly went to Minhee's side trying to stop his wife. This is the second time he saw Minhee like this. And he knows what she can do when she's angry.

"Minhee-ah...." He called her and tried to hold her hand but Minhee keeps on swaying it.

"So oppa. You're coming to my party later or what?" jessica said.

"SHUT UP JESS! I told you I'm not going." Donghae said.

"He's not going! So you can go now!" Minhee told Jessica.

"Oppa..... But you promise me."

"really? You promised her?" Minhee asks Donghae.

"Ani..... Aniyo!" He told Minhee and face Jessica. "Yah! I didn't promise you anything."

"then I won't leave." Jessica said.

"You're really not going to leave us alone!" Minhee told her.

"I won't. You ugly monster"

"AH! You call me ugly? You dumb blonde!"

"Who you call dumb?! You !"

Then Jessica was about to slap Minhee's face but fortunately Minhee was able to catch it then smark Jessica.

"Don't you ever try to hit a Kim like me!" She said.

Jessica felt something liquid pouring on her nose then she saw blood. She starts crying and runaway.

Donghae was stun by what Minhee did in front of him.

"M-Minhee-ah......."

But Minhee just pass him and continue walking.

"Minhee-ah..... Minhee-ah......"

"Leave me alone. You jerk!"

"what?! What did I do now?"

Minhee suddenly stops walking and face him.

"What did you do? Jessica! That's what you did!" She said then continue.

"I didn't do anything to her. She's the one who's always getting near me. Minhee-ah.... Minhee-ah."

Minhee stops again.

"She's pretty. All the things that you like on girls. She have all of that. So why don't you just go with her." Minhee said.

She was about to walk again when Donghae catches her left arm.

"She's not you. That's why? She doesn't have your eyes. She doesn't have your smile." Donghae said.

Then Minhee starts crying. Donghae hug her.

"I hate you. Do you know how much it hurt me when I saw her hugging you?!"

"I'm sorry honey. It will never happen again. I won't let her touch me like that again."

"Or Kyuhyun just informed you about my plan?!" Minhee just blurted out her secret.

"eh?! What plan? Kyuhyun informed. Wait. What are you doing here by the way? Are you waiting for me." Donghae asks.

"Nothing." Minhee said then tried to walk away but Donghae pulled her.

"Stop. Turn. Why are you here?" Donghae asks her again.

"I was just trying to surprise you." She said.

"Why?"

"Is there something wrong If I want to surprise my husband in his university just to show him how much I love him." Minhee said.

Donghae look at her in disbelief.

"What did you say again?"

"what?! I won't repeat it again. Bye!" She turn to walk again but Donghae pulled her again and this time look into her eyes.

"Donghae-ah.... I don't like that look." Minhee told him.

Donghae just smiled at her. "What did you say again?"

"I told you already..."

"wait. Can you speak slowly? Slowly." Donghae said.

" Okay. I told you that....."

"Yah! Now you're talking too slow!"

"Okay. Okay."

Donghae just stare at her.

Minhee breathe in then starts talking: "I want to surprise you here. Because I want to show you how much i love you."

"you? love?"

Minhee nods.

"really?"

"you won't believe it?! I'll take it away."

"ani. You just said that you love me. You can't take it back. I heard it already."

"Okay. I won't. So let's go home." Minhee said then about to take a step but for the nth time Donghae pulled her again into a hug.

"Donghae-ah. There's people around here."

"So what? At least they know that I am already belonged to someone." Donghae said.

Minhee smiled and hug him.

SKIP

Lee Residence

"Young master. I'm glad you came back." Mrs. Hwang said as she hug Sungmin.

"Where's umma?"

"Ah yes. I'll call her."

"Darling!" Jiyeon called out and immediately went to Sungmin to hug him.

But Sungmin removed Jiyeon's hands right away.

"I'm glad that you're here." Jiyeon said.

"I see that appa really did what he's planning to do. I bet you're staying in my room?" Sungmin said.

"..........................."

"Sungmin-ah!" Mrs. Lee came out and hug him. "I'm so glad to see you. I'm so worried about you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry about me."

"It's okay. You're already here." Mrs. Lee said.

"Where's appa?"

"he's still at the office. Would you like me to call him so that he'll come home."

"It's okay. I'll just talk to him when he gets home. I just want to rest first."

"I'll come with you." Jiyeon said.

"I'll sleep at the guest room." Sungmin said.

"Sungmin-ah." Mrs. Lee called him.

"I want to rest now." Sungmin said then went upstairs. Leaving Jiyeon and his mom.

"I'm sorry Jiyeon. Sungmin might still be having a bad day. But he's really a great man."

"It's okay." Jiyeon said.

"I'll leave you now. I have to prepare our dinner." Mrs. Lee said.

Skip

Jiyeon went to where Sungmin is staying with the help of the maids around the house she was able to find the room.

She opened the door and saw her husband laying on the bed but not sleeping.

"Tell me where did you stay? Did you stay with her?" She asks after closing the door behind her.

"what are you talking about?"

"You stayed with her! You stayed with your childhood lover."

"Can you just shut up!" Sungmn yelled at her. "Jiyeon. When I came back here I promised myself that I will fix everything. That includes this marriage. It should never be done in the first place. I will respect what my father said to me about you staying here. But I will never agree to marry you again. I will still pursue our divorce."

"You can't do that?!"

"Who says I can't? You?! No one can stop me from getting away from you!"

"But Sungmin." She went closer to Sungmin. But Sungmin quickly get out from the bed.

"Jiyeonshii! Just leave!"

"NO! I will not leave."

"Leave this room now!" Sungmin said.

"NO!"

Sungmin towards the door to leave but Jiyeon stop him by hugging him tight.

"Jiyeonshii. Let me go."

"Why can't you love me?"

"Jiyeonshii. Stop this idiocy. Let me go."

But Jiyeon didn't move. So Sungmin remove's her hands and push her and opened the door but he was surprised to see Donghae and Minhee standing behind it.

Donghae and Minhee were surprised too. Minhee quickly saw Jiyeon sitting on the floor crying.

"Jiyeonshii?" She went to Jiyeon and help her to stand up and leave the room.

Sungmin just stand there and saw how his childhood lover help his wife.

Minhee looked at Donghae telling him that she'll just stay with Jiyeon for awhile.

Donghae understood and about to leave to follow his wife when:

"Donghae-ah... Can we talk?" Sungmin said