Sungmin's Secret

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

I went to Hyung's Office to awhile ago. As I open the door. I heard Hyung's voice.

"This is Korea. We're not married here. I can do whatever I want in here."

"Oh. I see. Then what will be your family's reaction when I told them about us." a woman's voice replied

"Jiyeon Park don't you dare."

"Let's just see. Lee Sungmin."

I saw a woman walking towards the door. I quickly hide behind so she won't see me.

'Married? Hyung is married.'

Now I am pacing back and forth here in my office.

'who's married? Hyung is married with that woman. I thought hyung loves Minhee. How come. He lied.'

I need to confront hyung about this.

Sungmin's POV

Jiyeon is here. I can't believe she did went here. Now she's threatening me.

"Hyung!"

"Oh! Eunhyuk-ah."

"we need to talk." Eunhyuk said then locked the door.

"sure." I told him trying to give my best poker face. 

"Who is Jiyeon Park?"

"She's... she's a friend. I met her in States."

"Hyung. Don't lie to me. I heard you and her. You're talking about marriage."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hyung! Tell me the truth. Are you married? Is Jiyeon Park is your wife?!"

"Eunhyuk-ah... You got it....."

"Don't ever lie to me. You know how I hate liars." He said.

I knew from his look that he already know something and he just want to confirm it from me. I sit down and think If I should tell him the truth or not.

"Hyung!"

"Eunhyuk-ah. I am married to Jiyeon Park."

"WHAT?!"

skip

No One's POV

Minhee and Donghae on their way to upstairs.

"You jerk. What are you telling your mom huh!" Minhee hits Donghae's stomach

"Ouch. Honey. It hurts."

"Honey? Honey?! here some honey." Minhee starts hitting Donghae.

"yah! yah! It hurts." Donghae said then caught Minhee's hand. "I didn't say anything it was you who answered her question right?"

Minhee quits hitting Donghae and realize that she did really answere Mrs. Lee's question in an akward way.

"aish......" Minhee runs to their room and closed it leaving Donghae outside.

"Minhee-ah......" Donghae knocks on the door.

"Open the door."

"......................"

"Minhee-ah.....Please."

"........................."

"Minhee-ah........ Please. I'll talk to Eomonim later. And explain everything. Open the door."

"......................."

"Minhee-ah. Minhee-ah."

Then suddenly the door opens. Donghae quickly went inside the room and found his wife on the bed covering herself wih a blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"I hate you."

"Why?"

"I just hate you."

"why?"

"I just hate you. Okay?"

Donghae sighed then sit next to his wife who still covers herself with blanket.

"I told you I will explained what happened to them. Okay?"

"especially the dessert thing!"

"yeah." Donghae answered while trying not to laugh.

"Promise." Minhee get out from the blanket.

"Promise." he replied then tap Minhee's head.

Minhee just pout infront of him.

Donghae on the other hand lay beside her and said: "go change so that we can eat. I'm starving."

But Minhee didnt respond. Donghae look at his wife and found her already sleeping.

"fast sleeper." Donghae said then carefully moved closer to his wife to hug her.

SKIP

Eunhyuk's POV

Hyung told me everything about Jiyeon. How they met and why did he end up marrying her.

"I met her in the US. As you know when I left Korea I was so disappointed that Dad is actually planning to have me married someone."

"She is just not someone. She's Minhee!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know it back then. I was so careless. All I could think of was to get away with Dad's plan."

"So you marry Jiyeon to get away with Dad's plan."

"Yes and NO!"

"what?! I don't understand."

"yes because i really thought that marrying someone could give me freedom. No because i didn't intend to marry Jiyeon that time. I got drunk and she is drunk also. We were at Vegas. She was with her friends and I was with my friends also. We just met on a bar both of us were had problem at that time. She's heartbroken and I am problematic. Then out of nowhere we decided to get married that night."

"Hyung! That is the most unresponsible thing! How could you that."

"I was... I don't know. Out of frustration."

"OUT FRUSTRATION! DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU!"

"no. nothing happened. We were so drunk that we just slept the whole night. I woke up still have my clothes on and she also have her. So nothing happened."

"and you found out that you're already married."

"yes." he said then covered his face with his hands.

"what are you planning to do now? Are you going to tell appa and umma about this?"

"no. I am getting a divorce. There's no need to tell them."

"but I think your wife won't give you a divorce."

"no matter what it takes. I will get a divorce."

This man! How could he do that! I thought he is the most responsible son. And what he did? Careless bastard.

"any plans to tell Minhee about this."

"no. Please. Don't tell her."

"I need to do something first." I told him.

"what?"

"come here."

He stand up and went closer to me.

'PACK!'

"That's for Minhee.Tell her if you don't want me to tell her. You careless bastard!" I told him.

He didn't fight back coz he knew I was right.

Sungmin's POV

Eunhyuk hit me on my face. I wipe blood on the side of my lips. I didn't fight back because he was right. I was careless. I was careless that I hurt Minhee. Now I have to face her and tell her about this. I already hurt her when I left and now I'm about to hurt her again. The only woman that I love. I'm sorry Minhee. I'm so sorry.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

and I'm off to work.... Happy reading. Happy 4th of July. Enjoy the rest of your day. :D