Husband Donghae

Triple Lee

Sungmin saw Minhee waiting at the bench in front of Ellis. He quickly went to her.

"Sungmin Oppa...." Minhee weakly call his name when she saw him.

"What are you doing? Trying to get sick?" Sungmin said then immediately take off his coat and put it on Minhee.

"You're burning Minhee." Sungmin said.

"huh?"

"Come on. I'll take you home now." Sungmin said then help Minhee to stand up and walk to his car.

SKIP

The meeting finally ended. Donghae gets into his office and quickly sat down to his chair. He's very pissed with what happened to their meeting. 

He rested his head on the table then notice his phone. It was off. He tried to turn it on but it won't.

"empty battery.... I should go home. Minhee is probably waiting for me at home." he said.

SKIP

Sungmin pulled up in front of their house.

"Minhee we're here..." he said but Minhee already fell asleep in his car.

Sungmin looked at her.

"What were you thinking waiting for him there? I didn't made you wait for me like that. Why are you doing this?" Sungmin whispered then touch Minhee's cheeks.

But Minhee woke up.

"We're here." Sungmin quickly told her.

"Neh. Thank you." Minhee said then get out of the car.

But she's sick so she loss her balance fortunately Sungmin went out of the car the same time as her so he quickly catches her.

"be careful." Sungmin said then smiled at her.

"Thank you." Minhee said.

"Minhee-ah!"

They saw Donghae standing in front of the door.

"Donghae..." Minhee calls him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Donghae quickly took Minhee.

"Donghae... He's just...."

"What do you think you're doing Minhee? You're married yet you're going out with him?" Donghae said.

"Donghaeshii!" Minhee said.

"Donghae its not what you think it is." Sungmin said.

"I will not listen to you." Donghae said to Sungmin.

"Let's go!" Donghae told Minhee and drag her inside.

SKIP

"Donghae-ah. Let go...." Minhee cries when they reach their room.

Donghae let go of her.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks him.

"You what's wrong with you? Why are you with him?"

"He pick me up at the restaurant. Kyuhyun have to go somewhere."

"Why didn't you call me or text me?"

"I texted you. I even call your phone a lot of times. I called your office I asked your secretary to tell....."

"I don't believe you.... You called Hyung. You ask him to pick you. You knew that I was at the meeting."

"Donghae... that's not true!"

"yes it is. It is true. You still love him."

"Donghae! Is that what you're thinking? You think that I still love him. You think that I'm lying. You think that all that I said to you is a lie...."

"I'm tired go to sleep Minhee I don't want to argue with you anymore." Donghae said.

"I'm also tired. I'm tired. Because I waited for you at Ellis. I waited there. But you didn't come. Luckily Sungmin Oppa came if its not for him I will be frozen to death." Minhee said then lock herself inside the bathroom.

Later that night.

Donghae woke up and find an empty space next to him. He went to the bathroom and heard Minhee still crying inside the bathroom.

"Minhee-ah.... Minhee-ah..." Donghae called her.

"Please open up."

"......................................."

"Honey please......."

"Go away!" Minhee shouted.

"Look honey. I'm sorry." Donghae said.

"Go away!"

"Honey please...." Donghae pleads again.

This time Minhee didn't answer him.

So he look for the bathroom key and opens the door.

He found Minhee on the bathtub. Curled up. Heads on her knees crying.

"Minhee-ah...." Donghae called her.

"Go away...." Minhee said.

But Donghe went closer to her....

"Oh God... Minhee you're burning!" he said then touch Minhee's forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Go away! I don't need you!" Minhee said as she tries to remove Donghae's hand off her.

"Minhee-ah. You're burning."

"I don't need you. I hate you." Minhee said then cries again.

"Honey. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I know you hate me but you're sick. " Donghae said as he tries to carry his wife.

"You don't believe me. You don't believe on anything that I told you." Minhee said.

Donghae carries Minhee to their bed; Minhee tries to fight Donghae but she's too sick.

"I'm sorry. I really am sorry." Donghae said.

"You don't believe me." Minhee whispered.

"Oh God... You're burning. You're sick. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry..."

"You... don't...." Minhee still murmuring then fell asleep.

"I'm sorry honey. I'm sorry..." Donghae said while holding Minhee's hand.

On the next day.

Minhee woke up and find Donghae sleeping still holding her hands.

Then Mrs. Hwang came inside their room with tray of food.

"You're already awake...." Mrs. Hwang said then put the tray on the table.

"Yeah."

"Are you feeling okay now?"

"yeah. a bit."

"You were burning last night. Donghae knocks on my door crying and saying that you're sick and it's because of him."

Minhee looked at Donghae.

"You should've seen the look on his face he's really worried."

"Thank you for taking care of me."

"You should thank your husband he's the one who took care of you all night. He took your temperature every 30 minutes. Look he even got a notebook here to write down the temperature."

Minhee looked at Donghae again.

"Did you two got into fight last night?" Mrs. Hwang asks

But Minhee didn't answer. Mrs. Hwang sat beside her.

"It's very usual for a new couple to argue." She said.

Minhee just smile at her.

"So whatever your problem is... I'm sure you'll be able to solve it. As long as you both love each other. Nothing can break you apart." Mrs. Hwang said.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome dear. You want me to wake him up..."

"no... let him sleep he's tired."

"Okay. Then eat your breakfast because you need to take your medicine."

"neh."

After a few hours; Donghae finally wakes up.

"Minhee-ah....." his first instinct is Minhee.

"neh... I'm here." Minhee answered.

"How are you feeling okay?" He ask then feel Minhee's forehead with his palm.

"Neh. I am."

"Thank God." Donghae said.

"I'm fine. How about you? Mrs. Hwang said you stay up all night to take care of me."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. The fact I'm the reason why you got sick so I should be punish."

"Donghae-ah...."

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I shouldn't said those things to you. I called my secretary last night to tell that I'm not going to work and she told me that you called."

"I'm sorry too. I should've gone home and not wait for you. I already know that you're in a meeting but still I waited for you. It's just that I wanted us to......"

"to what honey?" Donghae said then went closer to Minhee.

"Don't think about anything else."

"I'm not......"

"hmmmmm....."

"wae?"

Minhee gave him a glare.

"Joking honey..." He said then hug her.

"I love you." Donghae said.

"I love you too. But can you promise me something?"

"neh."

"Can you promise me that if you're having some problems even if it from work or anything? Can you promise me that you'll tell me whatever it is?"

"Promise!" Donghae said.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"You should eat now."

"How about you?"

"I already ate so you should eat."

"I'll eat here. Wait I'll go get some food...." Donghae said then left their room.

knock knock knock....

"come in...." Minhee said thinking that her husband is the one who's knocking but it's actually Sungmin.

"Oppa..."

"I just want to check if you're okay... I heard that you're very sick last night..."

"I'm okay now. Thank you for bringing me home."

"It's nothing."

"You didn't go to work..."

"I am.. actually I'm on my way back there but I just want to see you first... I mean I just want to see if you're already okay?"

"I am. Thank you."

Then Donghae came back.

"ehem! ehem!"

"Donghae... I just want to see if she's doing fine..." Sungmin said.

"Okay." Donghae answered then sit next to Minhee.

"I should go ahead." Sungmin said.

"Hyung!" Donghae

"Yes?"

"Thank you.... for bringing my wife home last night." Donghae said.

"Your welcome." Sungmin said then left.

Donghae notice Minhee smiling.

"what?!" he ask

"Thank you..."

"for?"

"for that... You say thanks to your brother."

"tssss..... its because he did something great for the first time."

"still Thank you Mr. Lee Donghae" Minhee said.

Then Donghae make Minhee sit on his lap.

"Your very much welcome Mrs. Lee." Donghae said then kiss Minhee on her lips.

It's not the usual kiss that they shared before Donghae is trying to get something out of this kiss.

"Donghae." Minhee said between their kiss.

"mmm?"

"I'm..... still.... sick........"

"It's... o....kay...."

Then he made Minhee lay on the bed.

"wait." Donghae said and start searching their room.

"what are you doing?"

"where's sky and ashley?"

"they're outside. Mrs. Hwang took them earlier. Why?"

"Just checking...." He said then goes back to their bed.

"what is it?"

"I'm just checking your guards here..."

"Ashley and Sky? Guards?"

"Yeah.... Sort of.... Anyways where are we?"

"Where do you think?"

"I think we're in the....." He said then starts kissing Minhee again.

"If  you get fever or colds don't blame me." She said.

"Then I got a reason to stay in bed with you....." He said then kiss her again.

Knock. Knock. Knock!

"Minhee-ah, Donghae-ah.... It's Umma. Your appa is here.. We just want to check if Minhee is okay."

"Tssssss....."

"Better luck next time Mr. Lee." Minhee said.

"Be ready for that next time Mrs. Lee." Donghae said before getting up to open the door.