I Confess Part 1

Triple Lee

No one's POV

Donghae took Minhee home. They were welcomed by Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Hwang.

"Minhee-ah." Mrs. Lee hugs Minhee. "I'm so glad you're okay." she said while hugging her young daughter in law.

"Sorry if I got you worried." Minhee said.

"You don't have to say sorry." Mrs. Hwang said as she pulled away.

"That's what I've been telling her earlier." Donghae said.

"Young Miss is such a nice lady. We can't change it." Mrs. Hwang said.

"Yes. And my Donghae here is so lucky to have her." Mrs. Lee said.

"Ani. I'm the lucky one because I marry your son." Minhee said.

This made Mrs. Lee smiled at Minhee. And made Donghae surprised and happy at the same time.

After eating dinner their Donghae assists Minhee to her room.

"Are you feeling better?" Donghae asks.

Minhee nods at him.

"Okay. I'll go now. So that you can rest." Donghae said. But when he's about to stand up. Minhee grab his hands.

"Can you stay?" Minhee asks him.

"Are you sure you want me to stay?" He asks.

Minhee nods at him again.

"Okay." Donghae said then sits again on the bed.

"Donghae-ah....."

"hmm?"

"You're going to sleep like that?"

"huh?"

"You're going to sleep in that position? Sitting?" Minhee asks.

"huh? ani... Aniyo." Donghae said then quickly lay down beside his wife.

They were both facing at each other. Donghae can't help but to smile at Minhee.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Minhee asks.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Nothing. I'll go to sleep. You should sleep too." Minhee said then turned her back on Donghae.

But Donghae keep on smiling. He can't forget what Minhee said earlier. ' I'm the lucky one because I marry your son.'

"Minhee-ah...."

"huh?"

"Did you mean it? What you told umma earlier? About you being lucky?" he asks.

Minhee smiled when he was asked by Donghae. She didn't know why she's feeling like this. But she pretend to be sleepy and annoyed.

"What do you think?"

"mmmmm? I think its true."

"Then its true." Minhee said while trying not to sound giggly and happy.

"ah okay. let's sleep now." He said then smiled again before closing his eyes to sleep.

After an 1 hour Minhee woke up. She look on her left side to check if Donghae stayed. And she smiled when she found him sleeping.

She went closer to him. Stared at his face for a while. Then she trace Donghae's face with her fingers. She trace his eyebrows then his nose then his lips. She remembered how the kissed their shared last time taste like. She remember how soft Donghae's lips was. She move inch closer to look closely at Donghae's lips. She wondered why is so soft? As she moved closer she's also starting to have this urge to kiss her husband.

'Minhee stop your erted minds.' she thought to herself as she stared on Donghae's lips.

'Okay. Just one kiss. He will never know it. Because he's asleep.'

'Just one. And he will never know it.' she thought to herself again.

'Okay.' she take a deep breathe then went closer Donghae. And kiss him then quickly pull away to check if Donghae is awake. But fortunately Donghae is still sleeping.

She looks at him again. Then positioned herself closer to him. She even put his arms on her. And move even closer then close her eyes to sleep.

Minhee didn't know that Donghae knows everything that she did. Because he's not sleeping. He woke up 5 minutes before Minhee woke up but pretends to be sleeping when he notice that Minhee is waking up. He knows everything from the moment Minhee's tracing his wife until Minhee kiss him.

Donghae hugs her tightly and kiss her forehead slightly before falling to sleep.

The next day

Minhee woke up and notice that Donghae was not beside her. She looks around to see him wondering. Then Donghae came out from the bathroom and saw her looking for something he thought that Minhee must've been looking for him.

"I'm here." He said then went to her. "Do you think I leave you?" He asks.

"a-aniyo. I was just...."

"aigoo..." he said then pinch Minhee's nose.

"YAH! That hurts!' Minhee said while holding her now red nose.

"whoooo..... Let me kiss it like what you did last night."

"huh? How did you?! WHAT?! You knew!"

"yup!" Donghae said then lay down.

"How could you!" she said then starts hitting Donghae.

“Yah! I should be the one who’s angry. You stole a kiss from me. You could’ve waked me up and asks for kiss.”

“But you’re awake. You! YOU!”

“what?” Donghae asks.

But Minhee can’t answer back. Because she didn’t know what to say and at the same time she don’t know what to do with the fact that Donghae knew that she kissed him while he’s asleep. So she just stays quiet and pretend to be annoyed by the teasing that Donghae is doing right now.

“You kissed me last night.”

“………………………..”

“Yah! You annoyed now? Huh?” Donghae asks while trying to pinch Minhee’s nose again.

But Minhee didn’t answer and continue pretending to be annoyed and angry.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll stop now.”

But Minhee continues to pretend. Donghae takes a peak on her face to check if she’s still annoyed and then.

“Minhee-ah. Do you think you can skip school today?” He asks.

“wae?”

“Hmmmmm. I want to take you somewhere.”

“Where?”

“I’ll take you to our past.”

__________________________________________________________________________

I just can't stop writing this story.... Kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!