Engagement, Wedding, Sungmin Hyung's arrival

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

The preparation for Minhee and Donghaeshii's Marriage begin. And their engagement is today. That's how my dad and Minhee's dad work. If they want something; it'll be done in seconds. And here we are at the hotel where the engagement party will take place.

Minhee for the first time tried to question her dad's decision for her but still her dad's decision is final and as a good daughter like Minhee she will obey her dad.

But as for my little brother. He spent more time drinking and clubbing. And his vices got worst. Before he only took one girl every night but now he always take 2 or 3 girls on our house and he really wants our Dad to see what he's doing. I bet he's doing this to make Dad change his mind about the marriage thing but still Dongahe will soon to be engaged with Minhee and they will be married by then of the month.

"Hyukjaeshiii." 

I look up and saw Minhee's mom.

"Minhee wants to see you." she said.

"Ah. Okay."

I went to the room where Minhee is staying.

"Minheeshii..."

"Come in Oppa."

Then I entered the room. I saw her sitting on the bed. Wearing a beautiful blue dress. She looks beautiful. This is why Sungmin hyung fell in love with her because she's really pretty and a kind person too.

I went to sit beside her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Neh."

"Why did you ask for me?"

"I just wanted some company."

"You look pretty BTW." I say hoping it will create a curve line on her lips.

"Thank you." She said then break a smile.

"You'll be more beautiful if you smile." I said.

Then she smile again.

"Oppa."

"neh."

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

"I'm scared of him."

"who? Donghaeshii? Why?"

"Do you still remember what he did last time?" 

"He tried to kiss you in grade school."

"No not that!"

"He gave you flowers in middle school."

"Not that one."

"Then what!"

"He punched Sungmin Oppa."

"ah.... Okay."

"Then after that he didn't talk to me until now. He won't even look at me. I feel like he's getting irritated because of my presence."

"And you're afraid because the way he looks at you."

"He looks at me like I'm the worst person in the world. He looks at me like he's going to kill me."

"He always have that look you know. Always wants to kill or punch someone out of nowhere. Did you ask why did he punched Hyung?"

"Nope. I wasn't able to."

"You know they have bad blood right?"

"yes. That's why I'm scared because I'm close to Sungmin Oppa."

"But you're close to him also."

"That was like ages ago. He suddenly changed."

"Well. People changed. But don't be scared Donghae is a good kid."

"How did you know that?"

"Because he's my brother. PABO! Let's go. Your party will start any second."

"Neh."

We both went to the hall where the party is being held.

"Oppa. Don't leave me." She whisper to me.

"I won't. Just be a good dongsaeng. Okay?"

She nodded and we make our way to the party to find our parents. Sometimes I feel like if I will be born again I bet I'll be Minhee's older brother.

We were busy looking for our parents when someone tapped me on my back.

"Hyung!"

Then Minhee and I both turned around.

"Donghaeshii.."

"Hyung. I'll take charge of her." Donghae said then he looks at Minhee. Then Minhee hold firmly unto my arms trying to say not to let her go.

"ahhh..." I looked at Minhee who looks scared now.

"I should be accompanying her because she's going to be my wife right?" He said.

I looked at Minhee again. When she still pleads not to give her away.

"I think you're right. Minhee stay with Donghaeshiii I'll try to look for your parents. Okay?"

"oppa."

"It'll be okay." I reassured her before removing her hands off my arm.

Then off to look for her parents.

Minhee's POV

Oppa left me with Donghaeshii. Now I'm getting scared actually I'm getting uncomfortable. He looks at checking me from head to toe then smirked. I look at my dress which is a bit short so I try to pull it down. He looks goo though; wearing an all black suit.

"KAJA!" he suddenly grabbed my wrist

"Wwhere are we going?" I said.

"To my friends." He said.

Then he took me outside the hall and we went to bar which is still inside the hotel

"Celebrating my engagement without me." Donghae said while we approach a group of guys.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who's here?" the first guy said

"How's the party over there?" the taller guy said.

"A bit boring." Donghae said.

"Who is she?" one of Donghae's friend went closer to me.

"She's Kim Minhee. She's my future wife." Donghae said.

"Hi. I'm Choi Minho. Nice to meet you Minhee." Minho extend his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Minhee." I said then shake his hand.

"These are Jonghyun and Kibum or you can call him Key." Minho introduced the others to me.

"Hello. I'm Kim MInhee." I said.

"Hi." Jonghyun and Key say at the same time.

"She's not bad at all right?" Donghae told his friends.

"What do you mean?" Minho ask him.

"Not bad for a future wife." Donghae answered them. "I mean she's pretty and she have curves too though she's s bit short. But she have great legs." 

Then Jonghyun and Key looked at me from head to toe. That made me feel so embarassed. Why did Donghae brought me here anyways.

What the hell is he talking about? Such an .

"Hyung. Don't talk about her like that." Minho said

"Why? She's going to be my wife. So I can say anything about her." Donghae said.

"Hyung. She's going to be your wife so have a respect." Minho said.

"Waeyo? Do you have any problems about it?" Donghae while he put his arms around my waist.

I immediately took it off but he refuse to let go.

"What the?!"

"Your my wife. Show some respect in front of my friends." He told me then he suddenly kissed me on my lips.

I pushed him off. Then slapped him

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?" I yelled at him and Jonghyung and Kibum.

"Who do you think you are to slap me!" Donghae's eyes suddenly get big then he's about to slap me when Minho grabbed his hands.

"Hyung stop it!" Minho said.

"Let me go! Or I break your nose!" He warned Minho.

But Minho didn't let him go.

"Hyung. Will you stop now! Minho said.

"You stop! Jonghyunshii. I told you not bring him here. He's trying to ruin our party!" Donghae yell at Jonghyuh and Key.

Suddenly Minho punched Donghae then grabbed my hand. We're about to leave the bar when Donghae got my hand.

"LET HER GO!" Donghae said.

"YOU! LET HER GO!" Minho said.

I looked at Jonghyun and Key who's just watching and giggling at the side. They really doesn't care at all.

"BOTH OF YOU! LET HER GO!"

Finally Eunhyuk Oppa came.

I get myself out of their hands then run towards Eunhyuk Oppa.

"What the hell is happening here?" Eunhyuk Oppa asked them.

"We're just having a good time hyung." Donghae lied to him.

"I see. Maybe we could take it inside. We're about to announce Minhee's and Donghaeshii's engagement. 

Eunhyuk's POV

"I see. Maybe we could take it inside. We're about to announce Minhee's and Donghaeshii's engagement."

I looked at all of them and they all agreed then they went inside.

"Are you okay?" I asked Minhee

"Neh. Thanks for saving me there." She said.

"Next time try to stay away from his friends. They're all jerk." I told her.

"Not all of them. I think." She said.

"Ah. Kaja! Kaja!"

Ring Ring Ring.

"Yubuseyo? Sungmin Hyung? WHAT?! You're coming back?"