Donghae is a kid!

Triple Lee

Minhee's POV

We arrived at the cafe 30 minutes late because of my stupid husband made me change clothes not twice but 4 times.

And on our way he keeps on smiling like a jerk.... It seems like he's celebrating because he won our argument.

"Kyuhyunshii!" I called Kyuhyun.

"I'm very sorry. We're late. I'm sorry." I apologize to him.

"It's okay. It's good to see you again Mr. Lee." Kyuhyun said then offer his hand to Donghae.

"Yeah. It's good to see you again too. You won't mind if i come with you and Minhee right?" Donghae asks.

"Oh. Not at all Mr. Lee. You're very much welcome to join in." Kyuhyun said.

"Where are we going anyways?" Donghae asks just about when I'm going to ask.

He really won't let me talk.....

"We're going to Yonji. We have an event there." Kyuhyun said.

"What kind of event?" Donghae asks again before I could.

"You'll know when we get there. Shall we go now?"

"Sure. We're just going to follow you." Donghae said.

"Oh. You're driving?" Kyuhyun asks me.

"Aniyo. She's not driving. We have our driver." Donghae answer him.

I just smiled at Kyuhyun.

-Skip-

After 30 minutes we finally arrived at Yonji Hospital.

Kyuhyun explained to us that every year that the law students from their school visits the children here.

"Its a project of our group." Kyuhyun. "a charity project for kids here. We always do a children's party in here once a year." He added.

"You didn't mention that you were on charity works like this one." I said.

"Well now you know about." he said.

"Okay. Can we go inside." Donghae said.

"Sure." Then Kyuhyun led us inside the hospital and to the children ward.

Donghae's POV

Kyuhyun told us that the ward consists of children who have cancer. They are doing this kind of project because a lot of the children can't even have a birthday party for themselves.

"Oh Jinoshiii." Kyuhyun called someone.

"Minheeshii. Donghaeshii. This is Jinoshiii. He's one of the head of this project. Jinoshii. These are my friends." Kyuhyun introduce us.

"It's nice to have you guys here. It's really nice to have new people to help." Jino said.

"Thank you for welcoming us." Minhee said.

Did she really have to smile like that to everyone.

"Everyone is welcome to help..." He told us. "Let's go inside so that you could meet everyone." He added.

We went inside a big room where there's tables and chairs everywhere and balloons. It really looks like a children's party.

"Jinoshiii.... I'm sorry but we have a problem." a man suddenly approach us.

"Wae?" Both Kyuhyun and Jino asks.

"The singer didn't make it... Who's going to perform..."

"What happened to her?" Kyuhyun asks.

"she back out."

"what?!"

"Okay. Okay. I'll sing but I don't know how to play piano. I only know clarinet." Kyuhyun said.

I know that Minhee is listening to theire conversation; well i can hear them too. And I know this girl is thinking something.

"Ahm. Excuse me...." she suddenly approach them

"I heard that you need someone to play piano. I can play."

I knew it..... She have something on her mind.

"You're gonna play?" I whisper to her.

"yeah. Why not? Is there a problem with that?" she said to me.

"nothing. do whatever you want. I don't care." I told her.

"I thought so." she said then turn to Kyuhyun again.

"It's settled then." Jino said.

Okay. I thought things will go my way but then my wife.... I mean Minhee and this Kyuhyun will perform in front of an audience. What's happening here?

Then the party starts.

This is getting boring.....

Until Minhee and Kyuhyun performs...

Just like what they said.

Minhee will play and Kyuhyun will sing. Just like a happy couple. AISH!

"Hello kids... I'm Kyuhyun. You can call me oppa or hyung. And I want you to meet my friend Minhee." Kyuhyun introduces Minhee to the kids.

"Hi!" Minhee says then wave to them.

"I will sing a song then Minhee will play the piano. Would that be okay to all of you?" He said.

"Neh!" all the kids replied.

"okay. We hope you'll like it." Kyuhyun said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw8IY2zBIIA

Yah! Kyuhyunshii! Your audience is in front not on your side. Stop glancing at my wife!

If only looks could kill. I would kill Kyuhyunshii! Right this very moment.

After 3 long minutes the song ended.

"What's with that long face?" Minhee ask me the sits beside me.

"You like that huh?" I ask her.

"What?!"

"You like it when someone looks at you like that?" I said.

"what?! Who? What look?"

What do you think of me blind? I saw you smile at Kyuhyunshii. You really have to do that. Act cute in front of him. Flashing your smile.

"Why did we ever came here?" I said.

"I didn't ask you to come with me in the first place." she said then smile so evil.

"I want to go home."

"You go home. I want to stay." She said.

"AISH! You.... I want to go home."

"I don't. So go home!" She said then turn away.

I hate it when she's acting like this.

"Excuse me. Can I sit beside you?" A boy suddenly appeared in front of us.

I didn't bother to answer him.

"Sure. Come sit here." Minhee said then let the boy sit in the middle.

"What's your name?" Minhee asks the boy.

"Yoogeun. Jung Yoogeun." the boy said.

"Hello. I'm Minhee. You can call me Noona."

"Noona..."

"yes... Noona."

"noona? What is his name?" the boy suddenly turn to me.

"Ah. His name is Donghae. You can call him Ahjushii. Don't bother him. He's not a good person." She said.

"Yah! Kim Minhee!"

"See. He even yells at me." Minhee said.

"It's because you said he's not a good person." Yoogeun said.

"Oh is that so? Well its because he's really bad." Minhee said.

"Yah! Kim Minheeshii...."

"Okay. I'll stop now."

"Noona. Is he your boyfriend?"

"What made you think that he's my boyfriend?"

"well because he have this annoyed boyfriend look and you have this childish girlfriend look." Yooguen said.

"Yah! I'm not childish..." Minhee suddenly yell.

"Look who's being bad now." I told her. "Hey kid. I'm not her boyfriend. I'm her husband." I said to Yoogeun.

"You mean. You two are married?"

"Unfortunately." Minhee whispers.

"I heard that." I said loudly for her to hear.

"I don't care." she said.

"Ahjusshii. Don't fight with her. My appa says you should have a lot of patient with your wife especially when she's pregnant." Yoogeun says.

When the kid said the word pregnant I saw Minhee's eyes became big.

"I'm not pregnant. No way...." Minhee said.

"Ah kid. She's not pregnant." I told Yoogeun.

"Oh you already have kids?" He asks.

"No. We don't." Minhee answered him.

"Why?" 

"its beceause we're too young to have kids." Minhee said.

"but you're married already you should have kids."

"ahhh.... no." Minhee replied.

"Why?" Yoogeun asks again.

"Its because your noona won't let me kiss her that's why."

Hahahahaha. Did I see a shocked expression from Minhee's face.

"Why Noona? Don't you love your husband? My mom always give dad a kiss whenever dad is going to work. She said its a sign that you love a person."

"ahmmm. It's because that ahjusshi is always giving me hard time."

"Oh. I see its because he did something wrong." 

"Yes."

"Why did you do wrong to Noona?" Yooguen stand in front of me then kick my still injured right leg.

"OUCH!"

Minhee's POV

"Yooguenah. Why did you kick your Donghae ahjusshii?" I said then went closer to Donghae "Gwenchanaeyo Donghaeshii? Gwenchana?"

"Dad says that if man hurts a woman he should be penalize that's why I kick him because he hurt you."

"Oh Yoogueun. You don't have to kick him like that." i said.

"Yes. You shouldn't kick me. Can't you see my leg is still on bandage?" Donghae said.

"Yoogeunah. You didn't have to kick Ahjushii like that. Hurting other people is bad too." I told Yooguen

"Sorry." Yoogeun said then bow his head. Oh my. he started to cry.

"oh. Don't cry Yoogeun." I said and went back to him.

"I'm sorry Noona."

"It's okay baby. Don't cry." I told him and hug him.

"I'm sorry ahjusshii." He told Donghae.

"Come here." Donghae notion Yooguen to come closer. Then Yoogeun went to him.

"It's okay kid." He said then whisper something to Yoogeun. Then went back to me.

"Noona...."

"mmmmm..?"

"Can you give ahjusshii a kiss?"

"huh?" I looked at Donghae then he suddenly look up the ceiling pretending to be innocent.

"Noona. Please......."

"Yoogeunah.... Noona can't do that..."

Then Yoogeun starts to cry again.

"Oh My. Stop crying......... Yah! Donghaeyah! You. What did you do to him?"

"I'm not doing anything...."

"Make him stop..."

"you make him stop."

"How?!"

"Kiss me."

"NO!"

"Kiss me or he won't stop crying."

"in your dreams. Do you think I would fall for that."

"Okay." he said.

Then Yooguen cry even louder.

"Yoogeunah. Yoogeunah. Jebal. Stop crying. Donghaeyah!"

"What?!"

"AISH! Kiss me!"

"What?!"

"Kiss me now. Before I change my mind." I said.

Then all of a sudden his lips crashes to mine. It was the second time I felt his lips. The last time was when we're still in grade school. His lips are like cotton candy. Its soft and sweet.

Then after 5 seconds. He pulled away. Then Yoogeun stops crying.

"Okay. Ahjusshii. Where's my ice cream?"

"What?! Ice cream!"

"Ah..... Yoogeunah. Let's go and get your ice cream." Donghae said then leave with Yoogeun.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! You two. I'm going to get you!" I yelled at them but they seemed like the didn't hear anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting sleepy...... 0_0 I hope you'll like this chapter thought its a bit crappy and boring......

Thanks for all the wonderful comments..... Now I have to sleep and take some rest......