Hot and Cold Donghae

Triple Lee

Minhee's POV

We went home after eating at the coffee shop. I'm still puzzled by what Donghae did earlier. He just became sweet and caring. I am going crazy with his attitude. Sometimes he's evil and monster that I want to kill then afterwards he'll change into a sweet caring husband. What's with him anyways.

We were on our way to the main door. I was walking ahead of him. Suddenly I feel uncomfortable. I felt like he's been staring at me after we ate at the coffee shop. I want to poke his eyes. 

"Oemonim!" Oeomonim suddenly opened the door for us.

"Ohh. Minheeshii. Donghaeshii. Did you guys just went out together?" She asked.

"Huh? Ahhh.... ani....."

"Yes. Umma. We went out for a coffee." Donghae suddenly said."

"Oh. That's great."

"neh." Donghae said then smiled at his mom then smiled at me. 

Oh don't smile at me like that. That will never change the fact that I hate you.

"Come inside. You both must be tired." She said.

As we went inside the house Donghae immediately went upstairs leaving me alone with his mom.

"I'm so glad to see that you and Donghaeshii are getting along now."

"neh...." I said then just smile.

I know oemonim must be feeling happy right now and If mom is here. I bet she's also be thrilled seeing me with my husband.

AISH! I don't want to imagine any of that.

"Minheeshii..... Minheeshiii..."

"Mianheyo Oemonim. What was it again?" I just notice I was staring blankly.

"It's okay. You must be tired. You should go to your room. I'm sorry to keep you here. I was just thrilled seeing you and Donghaeshiii together. I'm so happy." She said.

"It's okay Oemonim."

"Okay.... Go and rest now. Let's just continue tomorrow okay?"

"neh.... Oemonim."

"Annyeonghi Jumuseyo Minheeshii." She said then hug me. "Thank you." she whispered.

"For what Oemonim?"

"For making me this happy." She said then break our hug.

I just smiled.

"Go upstairs now and rest. Okay?" She said before leaving me.

"neh..... Thanks." I said

Sungmin's POV

I saw Minhee going upstairs; I was about to approach her when Eunhyukshii came and...

"That's why you didn't came home with me. Because you have a date with Donghaeshiii.... hahahaha. Why didn't you say so?" Eunhyuk said.

She's with Donghaeshiii.

"It's not a date. And we just met somewhere. I didn't intend to go home with him." she explained.

"But still you went to eat." Eunhyuk insists

"It's just a coffee." She defends.

"But still you went somewhere.... How was it?" He asked her.

"what?"

"the date?"

"i told you its not."

"Whatever! It's a date. I wonder what would Sungmin Hyung's reaction?"

"What?! Reaction? whose reaction?" Minhee asked.

How I wish Minhee heard what Eunhyuk said.

"Nothing.... I'll go now." Eunhyuk said.

"yah! Yah! It's not a date."

But Eunhyuk just went straight down stairs.

While Minhee went to her and Donghae's room.

Donghae's POV

"Oh.... What took you so long? I'm getting sleepy."

"Don't tell me you're waiting for me. I am not sleeping here. I'm just going to take a shower, change clothes then off to Eunhyuk's Oppa's room." she said then give her grin smile.

"Ohhh.... You like to sleep next to Eunhyuk Hyung than your husband."

"Excuse me. I'm not sleeping next to him. For your information he'll be sleeping at Sungmin oppa's room again. And why am I explaining these things to you.... You won't even.... Urgh!" She said then off to the bathroom.

hahahahahahaha. Her face when she' pissed. It's amazing.

After an hour she get out of bathroom wearing her cute pj. She grabbed her bunny from our bed.

"Where do you think your going? I asked.

"Where do you think? I will not sleep here with you. EVER!" she said.

"Suit yourself....." I said then she walk to the door. "Oh btw just to remind you umma probably sees you because she usually walks around checking us one by one. Just so you know." I said.

"Nice try. I won't fall for that!" She said then open the door.

"Oemonim?!" She suddenly said. 

Then I saw umma outside the door. I quickly get up and went to Minhee.

"Minheeshiii..... Where are you going?" Umma asked Minhee.

"ah..... I'm just going........." Minhee don't know what to say.

"she's going downstairs...." i said.

Then both of them look at me.

"she wants a glass of milk that's why she's going downstairs." I finished my libe before Minhee killed me with her death glare.

"Oh you wouldn't have to go downstairs. You should've just called the maids or Mrs. Hwang."

"It's okay Oemonim I can do it. I don't want to bother anyone." She said.

"Oh Honey. You didn't have to. I'll ask Mrs. Hwang to bring you a glass of milk huh? So you don't have to go downstairs. Okay?" Umma said then touched Minhee's face.

I know this look.... Umma really likes Minhee even from the start. I bet if I do what Sungmin hyung did runaway when he's about to marry Minhee. Umma probably make Eunhyuk hyung marry Minhee. That's how determined my mom to make Minhee her daughter. She'll do everything.... But I didn't runaway...

"well I'm just here to say goodnight to both of you." Mom said.

"Goodnight umma." I said then kissed her.

"Goodnight baby." she replied.

"Goodnight Minheeshii."

"Good night eomonim." Minhee said then gave my mom a kissed.

"I'll make sure Mrs. Hwang gets you a glass of milk okay?" Mom said.

"Thank you Eomonim."

"Welcome honey. I'll go and check on Sungmin and Hyukjae. "

"Let's go to sleep honey." I said as I grabbed Minhee's hand.

"neh...." she said then rolled her eyes while following me back to our bed.

"Good night guys." Mom said before closing the door.

"Told you so." I said.

"yeah right!" She said before positioning herself on our bed.

"How about a goodnight kiss honey?" I .

"In your dreams!" She said then cover herself with a blanket.

"Oh I love you too honey!" I again.

She just ignored me.

No one POV

After 5 minutes.

Donghae can't sleep yet. He his left to look at his wife. 

"fast sleeper." he whisper when he saw his wife already sleeping next to him.

He move closer to his wife. He brushed some hair our of Minhee's face.

"You're still you...." He whisper again.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

He get up and open the door.

"Youngmaster. Madam asks me to take this to young miss." Mrs Hwang held a glass of milk to Donghae.

"Oh. She's already sleeping. But I'll take it. Thanks." Donghae said.

"Goodnight youngmaster."

"Goodnight." he said then closes the door.

He take a sip of the milk. Then sees his wife still asleep who didn't even move an inch.

"still a heavy sleeper." he said.

He finish the milk then went back to their bed.

He positioned himself closer to his wife. He stretched his arm and put it at the top of Minhee's head and move Minhee close to him. He lay Minhee's head unto his arm and move a little bit more just enough to hug his wife.

"You never know how long I waited for this moment to come again." He whisper to her before closing his eyes and doze to sleep.

 

 

The Next Morning

Minhee's POV

ring ring ring ring....

I woke up because of my phone ringing. I reached for it an answer without even looking at the caller's name.

"Yubuseyo."

"Yubuseyo. Minheeshii?"

"neh.... Who's this?" I asked.

"Kyuhyunshii." The caller said.

"Kyuhyunshii.... I'm so sorry about last night." I said.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize again. Apology already accepted." He said.

"How's your nose? Is it bad?" I asked.

"Aniyo...... It's not that bad..."

"really?"

"Yes."

"I feel so guilty...."

"about what?"

"About what happened last night. You're hurt because of me. Because of my stupid plan. I'm so guilty. I should do something. Yeah. I should. If there's anything that you want just ask me. Any favor?"

"Ah okay. How about if you come with me today?"

"Where are we going?"

"There's a school project..... I have to go some place." He said.

"Sure. I would love to help you. For you to become a succesful lawyer." I joked.

"Okay. So see you later at 10am. I'll be waiting at the cafe where we have coffee last time."

"Sure. I'll see you."

I end the call.

"Who's your talking to?" Donghae suddenly came out from the bathroom with only towel.

"YAH! ERT!" I yell at him then close my eyes.

"Oh come on! Who's that?!" He asked again.

"Who?" i asked without opening my eyes.

"The you're talking to your phone earlier." He said.

"It's Kyuhyun."

"What does he wants?" He asked.

"What is it to you?!" I said.

"YAH! Is that how you talk to me?! " He yelled.

His yell this time was different. It's like an authorirative tone. That you have to answer him or else.

"What is it that he wants this time?" He asked again.

"He just wants me to come with him." I said.

"WHERE?" He asked.

Why is he asking too much questions now.

I inhaled then answer him again still my eyes close.

"There's this school project that he's going to check so he asks me if I can come with him."

"You're not going." he said.

"Of course I'm going.

"I didn't ask you if you're going. I am telling you you're not going." He said.

I opened my eyes because I am getting angry with him. But decided to keep it close when I notice that he's still standing in front of me. Almost or yeah he's already with only 1 towel covering his lower body.

"WHY NOT?" I asked.

"You have school. You have dance practice."

"I don't have school today. I can practice tomorrow." I said.

But then I heard footsteps getting closer. I felt his breathe on my face. I opened my eyes and see his face right in front of me. Our lips are just inch apart. I felt my heart starts to beat faster.

"NO!" he said. Then moved away.

"YAH! It's not right. Why are you preventing to go out with him? I'm still going. You can't prevent me." I said then look away.

Damn it. Why is he looking like this? Since when did I my heart start beating so fast when he's getting closer to me.

"Okay. Then I'm going too." He said.

"WHAT?!"

"It's either we'll be going together or neither of us we'll go. You choose."

"I hate you!"

"I love you too!"

"I really hate you!" I said then throw a pillow on his face.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update..... Too much spazzing and can't get over with my SS3 experience. Going back to work by next week. Vacation is over. T_T