Every one has their own plans

Triple Lee

Next Day

Donghae got out from the bathroom and saw Minhee on the bed now sitting eyes still close....

"Still sleepy?" Donghae asks her.

Minhee open her eyes a bit to see him before nodding.

"You should sleep more."

"Ani..... I have to go to...."

"Busan. Mr. Yang called your meeting is cancelled." Donghae said.

"weh?!"

"The client reschedule the meeting." he said then sits next to his wife.

"Where you going?" Minhee asks him.

"I'm going to work...." Donghae said.

"Work? Where?"

"At our company... Appa gave me a position. Its my first day today."

"jinja?"

"neh...." He said then aim a kiss to Minhee but Minhee covers her face with blanket...

"Donghae-ah!"

"weh?!"

"I just woke up and I didn't brush my teeth yet." Minhee said.

"Who cares? I don't care." He said as he try to remove the blanket.

"me........."

"i don't care......"

"Donghae-ah...... Let me.... brush my teeth first...." Minhee said while Donghae still trying to get the blanket on her.

"Okay. Go brush your teeth. Pali!" Donghae said.

Minhee slowly remove the blanket and runs to the bathroom.

Donghae lay on their bed while waiting for her.

"Minhee-ah!!!!!! Pali!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"are you in a hurry?! Lee Donghae shii..."

"hehehehehehehehehe... Pali! Pali! Pali!"

"YAH! If you don't stop whining there I will not come out."

"ah honey take your time." Donghae said.

SKIP

Minhee and Donghae outside waiting for Eunhyuk.

"What time are you going home?" Minhee asks

"The usual time that hyung comes home."

"He sometimes go home late."

"I won't be late. I promise. I'll come home early." Donghae said.

"Okay."

Then Donghae signal Minhee to give him a kiss.

"Donghae-ah?!"

"What?"

"You want us to do it here?"

"why? We already did it at out garden."

"shut up."

"what?"

"Someone might see us."

"who cares? We're already married." Donghae said then pull Minhee closer to him.

"Eunhyuk oppa might be coming now."

"So you better kiss me now before he comes."

Minhee just smile with the way her husband acts everytime he wants to kiss her.

"You fool..." She said then kiss him on the lips.

She was supposed to pulll away but Donghae hug her and bring her closer to him.

"ehem! ehem!" Eunhyuk suddenly appeared so Minhee quickly push Donghae away.

While Donghae pretend like nothing happened.

"You shouldn't do that here. What if someone sees you?"

"Mianhe oppa."

"Sorry hyung."

"Gwenchanaeyo. Me and Gyuri also likes kissing here." Then Eunhyuk starts laughing.

"Oppa....."

"Hyung are you alright?"

"neh. Weh?"

"nothing." Both Minhee and Donghae replied.

"Ah! Kaja! Kaja!" Eunhyuk said then went to his car.

"Bye honey." Donghae said then kiss Minhee on her lips.

"Bye....."

SKIP (Minhee at the balcony with her laptops searching for best place in France)

"You're planning to visit France?" Jiyeon appeared.

"Neh.... Well actually Donghaeshii and I are planning to move in France and stay there for good."

"really? That's great. France is such a beautiful country for young couples like you." Jiyeon said.

"I haven't been in France for a while. The last time I went there was when i'm still 7 years old. I was still young to remember how it looks like. And I think France is different from then."

"Well yeah. I've been to France last year to search for my husband."

"You went there to look for him?'

"well yeah..." Jiyeon sits beside Minhee. " He actually left me and some of my friends saw him there so I immediately fly there."

"What happened? Did you two saw each other there?"

"Ani. He immediately fly back to US when he learned that I'm in Paris for him."

"That's so mean. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. I guess he's having a hard time to forget about his first love that's why he's treating me bad."

"I- I'm sorry."

"You're always saying sorry. It's not your fault. It's his old lover's fault. Because of her Sungminshii can't accept me; he can't even love me. He's having a hard time to forget her."

"Ah I... I just hope he'll soon forget her."

"I hope so too. Now that I found out that she's leaving for good. It'll be great. Sungminshii and I can start our lives together."

"ah... okay... I... I forgot I need to call someone. I'll go inside." Minhee said while turning off her laptop.

"oh okay."

"I'll go inside..." Minhee said then goes inside.

Leaving Jiyeon smirking at the balcony.

'I know its you Kim Minhee. Let's see how long it'll take before your conscience eat you.' Jiyeon thought to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please go to youtube play Mr. Simple MV or add the mv to your playlist. Let it play over and over again.... Please. Jebal.