Who's going to marry who?

Triple Lee

Eunhyuk's POV

I arrive at the location where the audition is taking place. I still can't believe it. Minhee and Donghae. Aigoo. Minhee I just wish that Sungmin hyung didn't left you. Now you're about to marry the worst Lee of all and it's Donghae. I feel sorry for Minhee. Donghae is worst. Speaking of Minhee.

"Oppa!" She called. She's also going to auditioned for the scholarship unlike me. Her parents are very open about her dream of becoming a professional dancer. And they supported her all the way. I'm glad for her.

"What time did you arrived here?" I asked.

"15 minutes ago. My dad give me a ride." She said.

"I see. Did they start?"

"Not yet."

"Okay." 

I'm really getting nervous now. I really want this. I want this scholarship. My dad will not give me money to go to a Dance school that's why I need this.

"Oppa. We can do this." Minhee said.

"Yes. We can." I replied.

"Kaja! Lee Hyukjae!" She cheered

"Neh! Kaja! Kim Minhee!" I cheered also.

I wonder if Minhee knows about the marriage thing.

------------------skip to Lee's Residence---------

Donghae's POV

Umma asked me to come to Appa's Office. And now I am dragging myself downstairs to meet the old guy. What is it now? Did he want another argument? I can't believe him. He said that he didn't want to talk to me and now what.

I entered Appa's Office.

"Take a sit. Donghaeeshii." Umma was there also.

"I'd rather not to sit. I still have something to do after this so make it quick!" I said then turned away.

"You will not leave this house. You will come with us. We're going to have a dinner with someone." Dad said.

"What is this about?!" I said.

This is frustrating I need to go clubbing later. i don't want to waste my time on dinner with someone which I do not know.

"Donghaeshii. We'll be having a dinner with Minhee together with her Mom and Dad later." Mom said.

"I don't want to go. You guys can have a dinner with them."

"LEE DONGHAE! YOU WILL ATTEND THAT DINNER OR I WILL SEND YOU TO MILITARY!"

"MILITARY! You're kidding me!"

"Stop! Both of you. Please stop." Mom said trying to stop me and dad from arguing again.

"Donghaeshii. Please do this one. For me. Please." Mom begged.

-----skip to Minhee's POV----

Eunhyuk Oppa and I are both finish. We're just waiting for the call back at the hall way. I look at Oppa he's really nervous. He really wants this scholarship. I wish we both passed or I'd rather wish that he would pass. He's been good to me; ever since Sungmin Oppa left. He's the one who take good care of me. He's been like a big brother to me.

"Listen!' A girl came out.

"Here are the names of the people who passed the first audition and will return for second stage."

She shouts the name of those who passed then I heard

"Lee Hyukjae! Kim Minhee!"

I look at Eunhyuk Oppa then looks at me. His eyes are turning red and watery now.

"Oppa! We passed! We passed!" I exclaimed then hug him.

He still stood there in disbelief so i shake him a bit.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! We passed! Oppa!" I sadi while shaking him a bit.

"Sorry. Minheeshii. I just can't believe it!" He said now he's crying.

"oppa. you're such a cry baby!" I said.

"I... just... can't believe that I pass." He said.

I hug him again and said: " I'm so proud of you Oppa. Congrats." 

"Thank you Minheeshii. Congrats too." He said.

If only your parents knew how good you are at dancing they will be so proud of you. And if only Sungmin Oppa is here I'm sure he will be proud of you.

Eunhyuk's POV

Minhee and I wanted to eat to celebrate when we both received a text message from our parents saying that we will be having a dinner.

Minhee asked me if I know anything about it. I just told her I don't know. She's thinking hard of what will be the occasion for us to have a dinner. But she just shrugged it off.

Both of us went straight home to prepare for the dinner.

No one's POV

Minhee together with his mom and dad went to a restaurant to meet the Lee's. They were escorted by a waiter then led them to private room. She saw Eunhyuk and Donghae together with their mom and dad.

Both family greeted and bow to each other.

"Oppa!" Minhee called Eunhyuk.

"You look great!" She said appreciating Eunhyuk's outfit that night.

While Donghae just rolled his eyes when he heard this.

"You too. Minheeshii!" Eunhyuk replied.

"Shall we start?" Eunhyuk's Dad said.

After the dinner. Minhee's dad start talking.

"So I guess. It's settled then." he told to Eunhyuk's Dad

"Yes it is. We will be having an engagement by this weekend then the wedding can take place by the end of this month."

"Who's going to get married?" Minhee asked her mom who's sitting next to her.

"sssshhhhhhhhh......" Her mom said.

"HAH! Eunhyuk's going to marry Minhee. That's why we're all here! AISH! Does it need to be formal like this!" Donghae said.

"What?! Me? and Eunhyuk Oppa?" Minhee asked her mom.

"Oh no...." Eunhyuk mumble to himself.

"Be quiet Donghaeshii. We're not talking about Minhee and Hyukjae's engagement and wedding. We're talking about you and Minhee's wedding." Eunhyuk's dad said.

"WHAT?!" Both Minhee and Donghae said.

"This is going to be a disaster." eunhyuk thought to himself.