Just The Beginning

Stoic

3rd P.O.V

Dae-Ho was officially confused. A pretty young lady was telling him to stay away from his brother.

"Um. I don't think you understand. Kibum is my brother so i'll be seeing him everyday of my life.Like i have been doing."

As Dae-Ho said the last part he wasn't too surprised that it came out barely above a whisper. The icy look in her eyes made him break out into a cold sweat. 

He felt uncomfortable looking into her judging eyes so he looked around,everywhere he could without meeting her hateful gaze.

"You know something. I don't care. Whenever i'm around you don't go near him okay. I don't want you to be anywhere around him when i'm there got that?"

Swallowing the lump in his throat Dae-Ho stepped back with each step she took forward. Now he was backed into a wall.

"I asked you a question."

"I...." Just in the nick of time Dae-Ho's cellphone rang for it only to be Kibum himself. Sighing to himself he thanked his hyung for his great timing.

Picking up the call he leaned even closer to the wall so that this stranger wouldn't over hear his conversation with his hyung.

"Hello?"

"Dae-Hoooieeee!!! Where are you? I've been waiting for you."

Forgetting that the weird girl was there Dae-Ho lost himself in his hyung's words. He was glad that his hyung was waiting for him.

"Really hyung? Where are you?"

"I'm waiting at the front gate so hurry up."

"Okay hyung i'll see you in a sec."

With that he hung up the phone and got ready to leave when he felt a slight tug on his clothes. Turning to confront the person he had totally forgotten was there.

"Can i help you with something?"

Taking a deep breath Jessica exhaled.

"Didn't i say not to go anywhere near Kibum oppa when i'm around."

Thinking this threw for a second Dae-Ho just looked at Jessica and then smiled.

"That's true but he wasn't in your presence when you were around just right now. Since he was on the phone and besides that i'm going to meet him, somewhere you won't be going so i have nothing to worry about. Even still i never agreed to your terms."

Dae-Ho said this with a smile that and a  light tone to his voice. To him all he was doing was stating simple facts but to Jessica he had just stabbed her pride.

Yeah Dae-Ho was the type of person that looked and acted fragile, he was but the thing is Dae-Ho's mouth is usually what made people think other wise.

Though before Jessica could get out an insult or even retort back to what Dae-Ho had said he was already gone. Not looking back even once.

What mattered to him at the moment was that Kibum hyung was waiting for him. And he was going to get there no matter who stood in his way.

.................................................................................................................

By the time Dae-Ho had reached Kibum at the front gate the weird girl was long forgotten.

"Hyung!!"

Running to jump on his older brother by 30 seconds Dae-Ho was caught off guard when Kibum moved out of the way only to have Dae-Ho stumble forward.

"Why'd you do that hyung?"

"Because you kept me waiting for you longer than i should have to."

Turning away from his younger brother Kibum chuckled to himself as he noticed Dae-Ho's face fall. He really did love his little bro but sometime the urge to was too great. 

"Hyung im sorry. Don't be mad okay?"

Dae-Ho was pouting now and was tugging on his hyung's clothing. Tears threatened to spill over his eyes as he really thought his hyung was angry with him.

Holding out a little bit longer Kibum smiled to himself as he got a great idea.

"Alright i'll forgive you if........"

Dragging it out longer than necessary Kibum realized that he was having too much fun with this.

"If...if what? Tell me."

Kibum almost couldn't contain the cuteness of it all but amazingly he with held himself from laughing in his loving brother's face.

"If you carry my bag all the way home."

Without even thinking about it Dae-Ho eagerly agreed to do it.

"Whatever you need hyung."

Sighing Kibum decided that his fun was over.

"You agree to things too quickly Dae-Ho."

"Do i really?"

"Yeah and besides that i was joking."

"Eh? Seriously? Don't do that i actually thought you were mad at me."

Smiling at his brother, Kibum grabbed Dae-Ho's cheeks and gently pulled them.

"As if i could ever be mad at you." 

Placing a soft kiss on Dae-Ho's cheeks  and forehead grinned as he revealed in his younger brother's soft blush. Intertwining their hands Kibum pulled Dae-Ho home.

Unknowing to the road ahead of them.

............................................................................................

(ONE WEEK LATER)

Everything seemed to be going just fine.

Kibum and Dae-Ho were just as popular as ever while people admired them in their own way.

Everything seemed fine except for one person that had sat by watching the closeness between the twins grow even more. She watched as they exchanged friendly jugs in front of her as well as soft kisses. Hidden glances between the pair were shared whenever they were in a room.

Thats right Jessica hadn't given up. If anything shed become obsessed with the idea of Kibum being hers that she hadn't paid attention to anything else. Her grades were dropping at a steady pace and her social life was kept at a minimum.

In just one week she had crashed landed into the web of Kibum. The only person she acted somewhat normal around was him. Everyone else she zoned out or pushed away.

To her she was close to being more than friends with Kibum but the only obstacle in her way was Dae-Ho.

Dae-Ho had to be taken care of.

........................................................................................

A little push shouldn't hurt.

It'll only cripple and not much worst.

With a shove of the hands he landed on his back.

A lovely sight to see if you are one with jealously.

Thus she is and so she condemned only to be wrong about which twin.

Tumbling down the flight of stairs a scream is heard and not much else.

However a heart stops for a moment only to regain its pulse and be over come by torment.

Taken aback by the horror Kibum is the one in blood's glory.

It was only a shove, a mere push.

Thou Dae-Ho is screaming and somewhat lost.

Kibum cant hear because of the darkness.

----------------By ME!!!!

 

(Basically this is a poem that summed up Jessica's actions.

She pushed a twin down some stairs only to find out that it's Kibum down there.

Dae-Ho witnesses this act and is over come with emotions and so he cries out seeing Kibum lifeless.

Jessica is over come by grief and just stands there. While Dae-Ho cries.)

...........................................................................................................

(RIGHT AFTER KIBUM LANDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRWELL) 

Dae-Ho went flying down the flight of stairs almost slipping on the Kibum's blood splatters. Finally doing so as he reached the last steps.

Stumbling onto Kibum's body he noticed that Kibum wasn't laying how he was supposed to. His limbs were bent in different places and blood was spilling from his mouth and head while his beautiful brown eyes rolled back into his skull.

Sobbing over his brothers body Dae-Ho screamed out for help.

At the top of his lungs over and over again he screamed out. Getting a response he noted that teachers started to shuffle towards him. Some covering their mouth while others stopped completely to weep.

"He's not dead."

Dae-Ho didn't know why he had said that but the words escaped his lips before he could stop them. Though he hadn't felt sorry he said them because he knew that Kibum wasn't dead. 

More and more people started to gather around the pair each calling for help, sobbing or even just standing there too shocked to move.

A couple of minutes later the paramedics came and tried to separate Dae-Ho from Kibum. Refusing to move Dae-Ho clenched Kibum's body closer to his.

No one was going to split them up.

His resolve was set until he felt Kibum shake. He was coughing up blood. Staring into his hands where his hyungs blood had landed they took that chance to separate the two. 

All Dae-Ho did was watch as they took Kibum away from him. The school followed as well outside. Leaving Dae-Ho alone staring between his blood covered hands and the door that had closed louder than usual for some reason.

"It's all your fault."

He heard a voice above him. Looking up he saw a girl that looked oddly familiar to him.

"It was supposed to be you down there. If you wouldn't have been here then Kibum wouldn't have to go through this. Its all your fault. You caused your hyung's injuries. IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!"

It was the weird girl from before, Dae-Ho finally realized. Though he couldn't understand why she was yelling things at him that he already knew.

..........................................................................................

 

Yeah so theres more to come

But just thought id update still

Hope you're enjoying it so far

Thanks for all the kind comments and 

Plz continue with them and the subscriptions

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<