Its You

Stoic

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was really anticipating Kibum's response. Many possibilities had passed threw my mind as i pondered what it might be.

Maybe he got into an accident when he was younger and his face froze. He could also have been born that way...i think.

"I don't remember."

Okay this wasn't the exact answer i was expecting.

"What do you mean you dont remember?"

I noticed his hands tighten around his pants before he willed himself to speak again.

"For as long as i can remember i have always looked like this. So truthfully im not sure if i was born this way or if something caused it."

A tense silence passed between us and before i knew it Kibum stood up very abruptly.

Before he could leave however i grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"What do you mean? Doesn't my face disturb you?"

For a second i couldn't answer this question but then i decided to answer it as truthfully as i could.

"Well kind of."

As soon as the words left my lips i felt the need to cover Kibum's ears and shove my three little words deep into the depths of my throat. It was too late however, i felt Kibum stiffen against me.

His wrist tensed in my hand before he forcefully pulled it away. This time i didn't stop him as he jogged towards the door, leaving me all alone in my bathroom replaying the scene where all his emotion drifted from his eyes.

Hearing the door close i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. The sad thing about all this was that Kibum misunderstood my words.

Actually i phrased them completely wrong. I wasn't disturbed by Kibum's presence i actually quite enjoyed it. It was just the fact that i couldn't understand the reason, let alone know, why he was so emotionless. I was constantly plagued with the different possiblities.

Sighing i shuffled out the bathoom wondering how Kibum was going to survive in the harsh weather that was berating on this confusing world.

..................................................................................

Key P.O.V

I knew it. I couldn't say that i was much disappointed but the sad thing was that i was.

My heart hurt. Even though i was used to being rejected over and over again it really stung coming from Jonghyun.

I was shocked at the feeling of disappointment however, i thought that i had relished all of the hope i had ever had in me. Though i guess a little bit of me was still somewhat human.

At this very moment though i wanted to destroy that part of me. To rip it  into to pieces so that i wouldn't feel this achingness within me.

I decided that this time i would shed no tears in the lashing rain.

Stumbling forward i felt myself tumbling forward as i was welcomed by the hard and slippery ground. Someone had just bumped into me.

Before i could think to pick myself off the ground i noticed that a hand had been outstretched to me.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going."

Looking up as i took his i noted that his voice was extremely low. I was surprised that i could hear him at all over the winds ruckus

Grabbing his hand i felt a certain familiarness attached to it. Now that i was looking at his face there was something so strangely familiar about him.

"Yeah like i was saying im so----"

His words were cut off. He had been dusting himself off and trying to maintain his now extremely wet hair that looked like it belonged in a side bowl cut so i guess hadn't really seen me.

Now that he had i noticed his eyes flash in recognition. His baby like face turned to a new shade of pale as he as his tiny frame stiffened competely.

It seemed as though he was frozen in time then all of a sudden another emotion flashed in his eyes. It was worry mixed with sadness and extreme fear.

"Run."

That was the only word whispered from his chaped lips before i felt a painful pressure wrap around my neck.

"Die."

That voice belonged to the jerk that tripped me in the hall today. Im not sure why but it felt like i had heard his voice way before todays meeting.

Everything started to fade into darkness as the realization that i was being choked out hit me.

It was too late not. Or so i thought.

"Who the hell are you guys?And what are you doing to Kibum?"

Oh how the world works. The voice that stood out so crystal clear agianst this agonizing weather belonged to know one other than Jonghyun. For some reason i couldn't help but admire him. Yeah admiration was the feeling.

.............................................................................

Taemin P.O.V

Hes  here. This wasn't a dream.Kibum was actually in front of me. I could reach out and touch him like old times. Though things would never return to how they once were.

I hadn't noticed Onew appoarching until it was too late. His somewhat muscular arm wrapped around Kibum's thin neck.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to stop it but at the same time i knew that i had no right to. After all Onew was the one suffering the most.

But then again i couldn't let him hurt Kibum.

Just as i was about to step in a muscular guy with a rather small built stepped into the picture.

"Who the hell are you guys? And what are you doing to Kibum?"

I stood there frozen in place as he simply pushed Onew off of Kibum. Pretty soon Onew was up again and taking swings at the new guy with the different shades of brown and a bit of yellow, it was too wet to really tell.

The layered hair guy blocked most of the punches though Onew still landed a few but he was doing pretty well himself.

Pretty soon he landed a solid punch to Onews stomach which sent him down for the count.

Even though i had witnessed most of what had just happened my eyes had never left Kibum's unconsious form on the ground being covered in droplets of rain. I wanted to reach out to him but before i had the chance he was being picked up and carried away by the layered hair guy.

He glared at me and then started walking with Kibum in his arms.

Unknowingly my feet started to follow after them. I knew i shouldn't leave Onew behind but he could take care of himself. So without a second thought i tailed after the mysterious man and Kibum, keeping some distance between us however.

I followed behind them until they reached an apartment complex.

I wasn't sure if i should contiue however my feet were already made up. Before i knew it i was in the strangers apartment. I watched as he layed Kibum gently down in his bedroom.

Moving around in his room i watched as he searched for a change of clothes for Kibum.

"Hey you."

Snapping out of my trance i looked up at him as he stripped Kibum down to his boxers and then put blanket after blanket over him.

"Do you know Kibum?"

I was taken aback with his question but decided to answer it anyways with a simple nod of my head.

"How?"

I wasn't sure if i should bestow the story of Kibum's past with just any stranger.

"Why do you want to know?"

Suddenly he stopped and looked up at me, gaze piercing.

"Thats a good question which i dont have to answer. Now if you dont want a repeat of what happened to your little friend back there then you will tell me all that you know about Kibum."

Was he threatening me?

"Look i dont know who you are but you have no right to talk to me like that. First of all who are you to Kibum?Huh? You dont even know him."

And the next thing he said took me a while to process.

"Oh yeah well he doesnt know you either."

"What do you mean?"

He gave me an all knowing smirk and turned all his attention on me.

"We'll just wait until he wakes up and see where it will go from there."

Walking pass me he left me to ponder on what he had just said.Kibum doesnt remember me?Thats a lie, he has to remember me.

...........................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

I had an uneasy feeling as soon as Kibum had left me alone to my worries. So after some time i followed after him.

When i had finally found him i didn't even stop to think as i made my way over to the bastard that was choking him.

How dare he touch Kibum.

After punching his lights out i had scooped up Kibum and we were heading back to my place. I didn't very much care for the pair of footsteps that were following behind us.

In deciding to get back to my place as quickly as possible i thought to handle the other one later if he too caused any problems for Kibum.

On reaching my apartment i made no delay in rushing Kibum to my bedroom. Laying him on my bed i looked around for warmly dry clothes that he could wear after he woke up from his slumber.

Until then he had to be out of his wet ones.

Wasting no time i started to undress him and bury him in blankets.

By the time i was done and had a little talk with the other punk, i was feeling....annoyed.

Not at the fact that that brat was here but at Kibum.

His skin was too soft and his figure was very....tempting.

Way to go Jonghyun, how can you be thinking about a hurt person like this.

But then again i wasn't too sure of my thoughts either.

It hadn't been until i was done changing that i replayed the silkness of Kibums perfect skin undernearth my fingertips that i had realized a feeling was stirring inside of me.

I just couldn't place it. Well at least not yet.

.........................................................................................

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i hope you all enjoy this chapter sorry it took me a while to update i

seriously thought i had but i guess not heh XP

anyways thanks for reading

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<