No update. Just clearing up confusion...hopefully.

Stoic

HELLO!

Im here to clear up questions that have been harboring people's minds lately.

1)How did kyuhyun get into keys apartment?

  • Because hes a ninja....jk....lol
  • but the way he was able to get into key's apartment was because he followed key home by sort of convincing key to allow him to come over. Key was already nervous around Kyuhyun because of Jonghyun's warning but Key gives people the benefit of the doubt so he permitted Kyuhyun to follow him home.
  • Now once they were inside everything changed. Key knew something wasn't right but he ignored that feeling and allowed kyuhyun to make himself welcome in his home. Big mistake because key ended up ...yeah...im sorry key.IM SORRY!!!

2)Why the sudden thing?/What is it to Kyuhyun?...i believe this question is asking why i wrote key getting by kyuhyun and what exactly does kyuhyun get out of this besides pleasure?

  • Well if you guys remember back to kyuhyun's first appearance he confessed his love to key. (Kyuhyun was an old classmate of Key's even though Key didn't take notice of him....like at all.) Key is surprised by Kyuhyun's confession but believes its for his brother dae-ho(seeing as how they were twins). so key goes to clear up this misunderstanding by telling kyuhyun that he wasn't his brother and that sadly enough his brother had passed away.Kyuhyun goes along with key's belief by pretending to be saddened by the news of dae-ho's death to save himself from embrassament.
  • Did you guys get that? Kyuhyun has always loved key since jr high and once he sees key again he confesses and get rejected unknowingly to key who thought that the confessiong from kyuhyun was actually for his brother.
  • Now kyuhyun has always been a little off and keys rejection sort of sends him over the edge so he shows up at key's school hoping to try again and get a taste of key.
  • ...which he unfortunately does.

 

 

 

.......ALRIGHT!!!

So i seriously hoped that this cleared up somethings for everyone and if you have more questions ask me or if you don't really understand what i just wrote tell me so i can fix it becuase this is the second time im writing due to the fact that it was erased the first time...T___T WAE?!

anywho i really love you guys soooo much.

To my old readers/scribers thanks for sticking with me and being patient enough to welcome me back! Love you guys for your support. As well as my new readers, i really hope you come to enjoy this story.

And if you guys are wondering why some of the information was left out between chapter 33-34 just blame it on school. Ive been overworking myself to the point that my brain is fried and i have no more juice left over to even contemplate updating. But im hopfully back!!!

(Thanks for bringing these errors and lack of info to my attention!!!)

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<