I Don't Know You

Stoic

Key P.O.V

I awoke with a start from a bad dream. What the dream detailed i couldn't remember. So brushing off my weariness i headed towards the shower.

Thats when i realized that i wasn't in my own apartment.

I was in the apartment of the man that ran with me as his different shades of hair lead the way through the rain. I was in the apartment of the man that had treated my wounds and laughed at my awkward randomness.

I was leaving the guy's house that had become my friend for a day. I was leaving the guy's house that had treated me like a human being for the first time in a long time.

I was leaving the guy's apartment that seemed like a holy place to me. I was leaving the guy's place never expecting to see him again.

So sneeking out of his comfortable apartment i headed down the staris and headed back to my own personal hell.

....................................................................

School was the same as always. I was still looking out the window admiring the rain droplets with my expressionless face.

I wondered how id seemed to Jonghyun. Did he find it weird that i hadn't changed my expression much or did he just think i was mean. I was thinking too much into this so like usual i pushed it to the back of my mind to ponder on later.

The bell had rung awhile ago. Today however i just felt like staying inside and not getting my wounds wet.

Today i felt more eyes on me than usual. Did i really look that bad. Were my cuts and bruises so bad that i was being casted out again? Though i know it didn't matter i was used to it.

 So brushing off the intenseness that i felt and couldn't show i walked on.

I had reached the hall when i landed on the ground. Someones foot had tripped me and i had fallen face first.

I guess today just wasn't going to be my day.

So looking up i winced when i saw who my attacker was. Actually i'm not sure i why i had flinched back, i just felt something inside me wave the red flag telling me to get as far away from him as possible.

By this time quite a few people started to crowd around us. I hadn't realized that i was still on the floor and i didn't care my limbs wouldn't have moved on their own anyways.

The guy in front of me looked so familiar yet i was pretty sure i had never met him before in my life.

I had been trying to push myself up but nothing was working so i just stared up at him. Into his chocolate brown eyes that were calling me. Then all of a sudden he started stepping closer and i started to scoot back.

I had scooted so far as to the point i was trapped, my back pressed against the lockers. He just took his time appoarching me. And when he finally did he squatted to my level and reached his hand out to touch my face.

Immediately i smacked it away. I didn't want him touching me, i just felt so dirty in his presence.

Though he didn't stop. He forcefully grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me closer to him. So close that i could feel his breath on my ear as he whispered in it.

"You know you make me sick. Why are you still here?"

As he said these words i felt his other hand slip up my chest and wrap loosely around my throat. His hands were a familiar cold.

"Why do you live?Why did he die? You have no right to wear his face! Tell me...why...are...you...breathing...where...he....should...be...?"

I couldn't tell what was going on around me. His hands had some how gotten tighter around my neck. He was cutting off my oxygen and saying things that i didn't want to understand.
 

You killed him!!!

Kibum how could you?!

It's not your fault honey....

We'll be here for you

You know its all my fault...all your faullt

I dIdn't do anything wrong!

Dream World..Live in it so you can run AWAY you COWARD!!!!!

Kibum please get better...please

He wouldn't want this

Why are you so selfish even when hes dead?!

Why do you want so much attention?!?!?!?!

WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGGGUUHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I hated this stranger! He was making me remember. I didn't want to remember.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!"

I pushed him off of me and scooted further into the lockers as if they could observe me into their hallowness.

He just stood up and smile. Outstretching his hand to me he cupped my cheek again.

"You can't run from the truth forever precious precious Kibum."

His voice was a type of cold that you could tell wasn't always like that. His voice sounded like it used to be nice to listen to, but now his voice was so forced that it was just plain sad.

And with that he walked off leaving me to sit there snuggled up against a row of lockers like they were going to protect me. People still crowed around wandering what had just happened but really i didn't care. I didn't want to know what had just happened.

I didn't want to know why that guy was here or why he looked so familiar with his warmish brown hair having hazelnut streaks flow through. The faint scent of chicken on him.

I didn't want to find the deeper meaning why i had felt so guilt stricken towards him mixed with fear. I didn't want to know why. So i just sat in a ball against the protecting lockers and waited for everybody to disappear.

....................................................

 

OKAY IM SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE TOO MUCH IN THIS ONE

SO YOU COULD SAY THAT THIS WAS LIKE A TEASER

anyways thanks for the comments and subscriptions i REALLY REALLY REALLY luv then:)

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<