Please Don't Repeat That

Stoic

Jonghyun P.O.V

What the hell was going on in there?!

I knew leaving Kibum in there with that bastard would be a bad idea. Why hadn't i listened to my gut?

Oh yeah because Kibum's eyes had stopped me from rejecting him. What the hell was wrong with me when im around him anyways? I just couldn't really deny him.

However right now that wasn't too important because Kibum could be getting his face smashed in for all i know at this very moment. Panicking more than i was i started pounding on the door again. Just as i was becoming frantic there was a slight twisting of the door knob. I ignored it and raised my hands again hoping that with this hit i could would be able to get through.

Taking my final swing forward i was startled as the door opened to reveal Kibum's adorable face looking extremely shocked. At first i couldn't understand why until i noticed that my hands were still swinging forward. And at this rate i would be hitting Kibum right in his precious face.

Not knowing what else to do i realized that i wouldn't be able to stop in time so i let my arms clash around Kibum's tiny waist. Taking us both tumbling to the ground.

Rolling a couple of times i held Kibum's body close to mine. After we had stopped rolling we ended up in the position of me ontop of Kibum.Both of us were breathing heavy. 

"Are you okay Jonghyun?"

Kibum was the first to regain his ability to speak while i just laid there ontop of him. Still clutching his body to mine. I was still in denial of what i saw.

Kibum. I had seen, though only for a quick second, the emotion of shock on his face. I just kept replaying the image in my mind until i couldn't deny it anymore. Kibum had just made shown an emotion.

Pulling back ever so slowly i looked over his angelic face.

Though this time i couldn't see any emotion.Though i knew i had so many playing across my face.

Burrowing my head into the crook of his neck i deeply inhaled his scent, his lovely spicy scent that tingled my nose and gave me a hint of strawberry goodness to take in. Helping to right myself i only nodded. Not trusting my voice at the moment.

I wasn't too sure of how long we had stayed there like that with me ontop of him enjoying his exotic scent that demanded me to image all the stuff that i knew i wanted to do to him. Just as i felt that it was all too much that annoying throat clearing noise came. The noise that always interupts special moments and then afterwards leaves the air awkward.Only this time the air was left  intense.

"Are you done? I want answers so hurry up and give them to me."

Glaring at the Onew, the bastard that had interupted us, I lazily got off of Kibum. Pulling him and myself up to sit on my bed. Him in my lap facing Onew while i glared hard at him.

"Am i supposed to be scared of you?"

Giving him a knowing smirk i just sat there and pulled Kibum even closer to me. 

"Where's Taemin?"

Ah. Just like that the sweet sound of Kibum's voice pulled me out of my angry trance and all felt right in the world.

"He left while you guys were having your little pre- time. Said he was going for a walk to clear his mind and catch some fresh air."

Argh. And just like that the annoying voice of Onew brought me back down to the level where i want to hit something. Then i re-heard what he said and i knew i was turning red. What did he mean by pre-? I wasn't gay...Okay maybe all the naughty thoughts that i was imagining Kibum and myself in weren't very straight but who could blame me?

Kibum is like an egytian goddess. With his feline eyes and defined body moments that just said how able he was. And oh no! I think i'm gay. Not only that but i have a hard on. Adjusting myself as discreet as possible i hoped that Kibum wouldn't notice a new feeling poking into his firm .

Thankfully he hadn't and if he did he didn't say anything because he turned back to Onew and started to converse with him.

"I'll give you the answers you want as long as you answer mine in return."

"Deal. I already allowed your little toy in didn't i?"

This dude was pissing me off.

"He's not my toy. Besides that i just didn't feel comfortable with you in the room.I thought it would be like old times but that just didn't happen so i wanted Jonghyun here."

I could hear the boldness in Kibum's words and felt proud that i was wanted. Though i was abit uncomfortable at being called a toy.

"What do you mean like old times? After what you've done theres no going back to the old times."

For some reason i felt like his words had a double meaning to them Kibum must have noticed too because he asked the question i've been dying to know the answer to.

......................................................................................................................

Kibum P.O.V

I was getting fed up with Onew's hald assed remarks.

"What exactly can't we go back to?! Hell why can't we go back?!"

I knew i was sounding desperate but i couldn't help it i needed my fears to be confirmed.

"You don't know?Are you telling me you don't remember?!"

Staying slient i nodded my head because in truth i really didn't remember.

"When it comes to Dae-Ho i only rememer his name. Theres no face to go with the name, no voice no personality nothing. I only remember his name. So please help me remember."

I could tell that Onew was stuggling with my news.

"So you have stilled decided to lock all of  your precious memories of your beloved brother away? I thought you wanted to remember."

"I do want to remember."

"No you don't! No you dont!!! We've done this before many of times Kibum so many times that its gotten old. You got over your temporary amnesia long ago but you still chose to forget your brother who held onto hope that you would remember him every single day.

One day you would recognize him and act like nothing happened while other times you would completely ignore him like he was some random stranger. Hell i bet you didn't even notice when he sat right next to you as you ate lunch in the cafeteria,or the time when you were walking down the hall and he walked right next to you.

You never noticed him. Some days you would remember but most you would forget. Do you know the toll it took on Dae-Ho? Both mentally and physically? Whenever you looked at him he held that faint hope that you were actually looking at him and not in the direction he was sitting. He loved you so much and yet you still have forgotten him.

You really are too much."

"Why?Why?!! Why didn't you make him stop then?!?!?!Tell him that i had forgotten him completely?!?!"

"You don't think i hadn't tried that?But he still refused to believe me. I would tell him that it was best to just leave you alone and continue on with his life but he ignored it. And when i would force him to stay away from you he would starve himself more than usual. You just dont know the strain hed been under."

Was i really that sort of person?If its like he says then did i really leave my brother waiting,hoping that i would remember him and not just be glancing around and just happen to notice him but then look away as his hopes got up. Was i really that type of person?

How many times had i done it to him?Gotten his hopes up just to crush them?

"I want to see Dae-Ho i want to apologize...i...i...want..."

"You don't even remember that do you?!"

I was startled at Onew's outburst. Looking at him with forming tears in my eyes i watched as his face turned into a look of pure disgust.

"You don't recall how you're still living after that Jessica tried to kill you?"

Thinking back i was surprised i did recall that moment.

"Are you talking about the time when she mixed me up for Dae-Ho and....."

"NO!! Not that time. She tried agian and this time Dae-Ho was the one to save you only.....only Dae-Ho wasn't lucky enough to get amnesia or even make it to the hospital."

It took me a while before the words could come out but i finally managed them.

"What do you mean Onew?"

"Heh. I mean that Dae-Ho my lover and your dear brother is no longer of this world thanks to you. He only wanted to be helpful to you in the end and yet you caused him nothing but pain."

Those were the last words i'd heard before i was engulfed in darkness. 

.............................................................................................................................................

 

plz comment and subscribe :)

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!>.<