Just my body. Not my mind. Im Fine.

Stoic

Jonghyun P.O.V 

Up and down the corridors i ran as i forced my mind to stay calm.

I knew that bastard couldn't have gotten far with my Key and yet, i had this eerie feeling that something disturbing was happening. Halting in my search i took the time to catch my breathe. From a distance i heard the school bells ringing, signaling the students that school had now been thrity minutes over, and that any students staying behind without being in a club should be off school permisses.

Although i knew what the bell was telling me i didn't want to acknowledge it. 

I didn't want to face the fact that school was no longer in session and that Key was no longer on school grounds. How long had i been looking for him?

Feeling worthless and pissed i quickened my speed as i headed for his house, hoping to anyone superior that he would be okay.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I dashed down the street that had become so familiar to me and rounded the corner that held bittersweet memories. Climbed the stairs that were not only cement but also steep until i reached that door with the chipped wood that i had grown so found of. Only now did i feel terrified at what i might find behind it, on the other side.

I found myself ready to knock but thought better of it and just waltzed my way inside. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary, at least at first. Scanning the dingy living room i noticed little oddities that i knew weren't characteristics of my Key.

Making my way pass i missed the kitchen and headed straight for his room. 

Turning down the hall way i froze as i heard strained grunts. My pulse accelerated as i edged closer and closer to the room that i had come to associate with Key. It wasn't long before my hands were wrapped soundly around the door knob.

Swallowing with a loud gulp i centered myself as i gently pushed open the door that reveled a sight to me that i didn't ever want to see.

Key laid there, underneath his body, he looked dead. There were bursies on his beautiful skin and even some blood accompanied his now black and blue flesh.I crept behind the atrocious thing that was pounding into my Key repeatedly, there was sweat on his face as he emitted labored gasps and strained grunts.

I had heard somewhere that when the human mind snaps it isn't always obvious, it was funny that, that was the last thing i can recall thinking before completely blacking out.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Key P.O.V

I gave up. There was no point in fighting a losing battle. So i just laid there. Thinking about nothing in particular, i didn't want to think. If i did then i would become aware of the protruding feeling that was entering and exiting me, i didn't like that feeling or thought and so i contiued to stare at the ceiling.

I wasn't sure how long i had been there but my mind was staring to wonder just exactly when would it all end. When would this intruder leave my body? My body flashed a warning as my thoughts immediately jumped to the pain that i was experiencing at the moment.

I focused hard to not scream too loud as the agony was beoming more and more obivious to my tattered limbs. There was a gash on my head above my left eye that was streaming blood while the many other cuts and wounds spread over my body begged for treatment.

I didn't know which pain to focus on so i decided that i should sleep, maybe when i would come around i will find out that this is all just a really bad dream. So in deciding upon this i began to close my eyes until the motions in me stopped. I waited a bit before glancing up to see Jonghyun...or at least i believed it was Jonghyun.

This Jonghyun looked somewhat....demonic. His eyes were dull and his face was expressionless,sort of ironic if you think about it. However none of that was the intriguing part, what got my attention was the fact that his right hand was laced around my perpetrators throat. I continued to stare on as KyuHyun began to turn different shades of purple and blue, there was even some green mixed in it, however Jonghyun just kept his hand in place.

It didn't even look like he was breaking a sweat as Kyuhyun was lifted off of me and tossed like a rag doll across my room, connecting head on with my door. I saw a bit of blood dripping from his scalp as he tried to gather himself, however, he wasnt quick enough.

Jonghyun was once agian choking him with ease that astounded me.

I didn't want to stop this play of events from unfolding but truthfully i knew that i needed to or Jonghyun could end up somewhere far away from me.

All thoughts of stopping the fight disappeared from my mind as i doubled over in excruciating pain. I had tried to push myself up off the bed when it felt like millions of sharp spears were being jam twisted into my back.

Flopping back down i held back my scream as i furociously bit my lip, dulling it down to a frustrated grunt. It must have been loud enough for Jonghyun to hear me though, because the sound of solid flesh meeting blood and tattered skin halted and the next thing i knew i felt him hovering over me.

Glancing up i watched as the expression he began with never left his face, cold.

Maybe the agonizing discomfort of my body was to blame, but through the haze of my vision i thought i saw a single tear slip down Jonghyun's cheek. Then everything blurred into white and was into the darkness.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

3rd P.O.V

It smelled.

There was a smell that lingered throughout the hospital that made Jonghyun's stomach twist. Death is what it smelled like. He knew that Key was going to be okay but the images never left his mind, they plagued him.

From the first moment he laid eyes on KyuHyun he knew that the bastard wasn't up to any good, even though he knew he felt like for being right and still not being able to protect his Key.

"If thats all then ill be going, though i will be in contact with you Mr. Kim."

Nodding at the officer that had taken his case and KyuHyun to jail, Jonghyun had the only mind set of waiting for the news about Key's condition.

Hours passed and there was still no word, growing impatient by the second soon Jonghyun found himself grabbing a doctor by the arm, stopping him from his duty, he asked what Key's condition was only to become in raged with the news.

His body had suffered major damage, besides all the cuts and brusies that were covering his body he had some internal bleeding and the inside of his was torn and needed stitches.

"May i see him?"

"Hes a bit whoosey but yeah hes up now but treat him kindly, hes gonna need it."

Taking note of the doctors advice Jonghyun proceeded into the room that held a hurt Key. Inhaling and exhaling a couple of times was all Jonghyun needed before he got rid of the obstacle that was separating him from his love.

The sight that greeted him was a tired looking Key with tears covering his face.

"Key...."

At the sound of Jonghyun's voice Key began to wipe furiously at his face, he was rubbing so hard that Jonghyun had to stop him for fear of his injuring himself further, or irritating the cut about his eye.

Once Key calmed down a bit, he decided that it was now or never to get what had been bothering him off his chest. 

"I was wasn't i?"

The question took Jonghyun completely by surprise as he looked upon Key staring straight ahead, hesitantly giving the reply to Key's question, Jonghyun prepared for the worst but was taken aback when nothing happened.

Key continued to sit there as he let out a low sigh that could be thought of as a struggled groan. Gripping the covers of his bedspread so tightly that his hands shook from his tightened force, Key's body took upon it the urge to quiver as well.

Heaving heavy inhales and exhales of air Key's mind worked to sort out what his body already knew. 

 

Key P.O.V

 

I know i was . My body knows i was . Jonghyun knows i was . The doctors know i was . Everyone knew i was . 

Even though there was so many verifications to the uncomfortable burning in my lower back, my mind couldn't bring itself to accept the fact that i was . I had sat here trying to wrap my mind around it but everytime i did it just felt like i was in a stanger's body. I couldn't have been . Only this body was. 

"I can't understand. I didn't know he was going to--- I mean i couldn't have known---Why would he---I---I---"

I couldn't continue. It hurt to talk as my subsconsious was forcing me to recall the retched images from KyuHyun's attack. With each recollection my hands found their way to my hair. First gentle tugs were bestowed upon my untamed hair but as my memory brought KyuHyun's crime to rememberance my hands pulled harder and harder.

 

 

3rd P.O.V

"I was physically. Not mentally. Does it count if i don't accept it mentally too? Do i have to accept it with my mind and body? But i didn't want it. So doesn't that mean it doesn't count? Only my body was . My mind is still pure. Disgusting. I tried to fight back. I didn't know. My mind is still innoncent. Its just this body of mine that was contaminated. Just my body..."

Jonghyun sat still as he listened to Key's rambling speech. He knew that Key was trying to justify what had happened to him. Key didn't dare to accept the blunt truth.

Finally Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore as Key's tugs upon his hair grew excessive with more force. Grabbing Key's hands as best he could without startling him, Jonghyun made Key look him in the eyes.

Upon seeing Key's face Jonghyun felt the sudden urge to find KyuHyun and make him pay.

Key's face held the sight of tears streaming down his cheeks as he stared blankly at Jonghyun. For a time their positions didn't change. It wasn't until a couple of minutes passed that Key's eyes shone with recollection.

"Jonghyun."

As those words escaped from his mouth Key bursted into tears. Mercilessly clinging onto Jonghyun, burrowing deep into his neck, finding the scent that he loved so much.

"Jonghyun. Its okay it was just my body. Not my mind. Im fine. Im still fine. It was just my body. Not my mind. So ill be okay. Im still pure..."

Jonghyun fought the tears that threatened to escape as he allowed Key to repeat those words to himself until he was asleep. Making up his mind then and there, Jonghyun decided that believing in Key's words was for the best. Seeing as how he didn't want Key to break down, this was his way of couping with what happened. Truthfully Jonghyun knew Key was right, he was still pure at heart and mind, however he didn't know whether to allow key to let this truth justify what that bastard had done.

Not wanting to fret over it anymore Jonghyun laid Key down and thought to the scene that had made his heart stand on edge. The look of Key as he allowed for tears to stream down his face plagued Jonghyun's mind at the image of Key's lifeless gaze. Just like the one he was wearing when Jonghyun first met him.

Cluthing his fist firming, Jonghyun wondered if this incident would resort Key back into being stoic. It was only for a split second that his stoic face was shown but it was more than enough time for Jonghyun to worry about the possibility of Key returning to that souless state.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I feel bad for being M.I.A for soooo long but!...my schooling unfortunately comes first and i am dealing with a lot of school crap lately.-_- its seriously depressing. That and my computer, my personal laptop is all the way across town for repair so yeah im at a serious disadvantage lately.