Tormenting Nighmares and Friendly Blades

Stoic

Kibum P.O.V

Today was the day. I was going to confess to Jonghyun once and for all.

Taking a deep breath i prepared myself for his untold answer. Sighing i decided to just get it done and over with. Stepping into his room i shuffled over to his bed where it appeared he was still sleeping.

Appreciating his defined features i shook myself out of my trance and reached out to wake him up.

"Jonghyun.Wake up i have something important to tell you."

Mumbling a bit before his eyes lazily blinked open, i froze as they landed on me. I watched as he sat up stretching out his arms and removing the sleep from his eyes.

"Mmh? What is it Kibum?"

It was now or never. 

"I...I....I...Just want...w...wa...wanted t..to...say that .....*inhale*.....ilikeyou!"

Even though i stuttered through the first part and rushed the last of it i knew that he had understood me. Because all motion stopped and a deathly silence feel between us.

Awaiting his answer i looked down at my intertwined hands, for some reason they had become the most interesting thing on at that moment.

"Kibum can you look at me."

Hesitantly i lifted my head up and before i knew it i was soaring across the room. What had just happened?

Before i could piece together everything i soon realized that there was blood gushing from my nose. Had..had he jsut punched me?

"It may have been okay for your brother to be a but dont try to ing put me in that catergory."

With every word he said he took haunting steps towards my sprawled out body. Scrurrying back against the wall i let out a frightful yelp as he got down to my level.

"ing.Disgusting."

Grabbing a hand full of my hair i jerked as he wiped my head back just to ram it into the white walls that soon became enclosed in my crimson blood.

Over and over again he rammed my head into the wall as his fist met my stomach,neck,ribs,legs. Anywhere he could inflick pain he did. 

Though i called for help and begged him to stop, i even apologized for being so insensitive, it still wasn't enough to please him. He contiued with his tyrants and pretty soon i was broken and unconsious.

..................................................................................................................................................

GASP!!!

Sitting up in my bed i was heavily breathing. Clutching at my sheets as i replayed the plaguing images of disgust on Jonghyun's face. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and pretty soon i was sobbing into my worn out sheets.

My heart hurt.

My head hurt.

My sobs hurt.

I hurt.

Struggling to steady my breathing pattern i sat with my face burrowed into the only sign of comfort i had right now.

"Jonghyun...."

I didn't want to be alone right now.Not with that retched dream still so vivid in my mind.Even though i was so tired i was afraid of falling back to sleep and chancing falling into another tormenting nightmare.

However my tiredness must have been way stronger than my will power because the next thing i knew i was once agian in a dream.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

This time i was in school, for some reason i was in the hallways, but there was nobody around. Roaming through campus i realized that i was in one of those dreams that no matter how far you walked or ran you still ended up in the same place you started.

So sighing i stopped walking and looked to my left, towards the windows.The outside was beautifully sunny and i could tell that there was a gentle breeze out there. All of a sudden a thrilling feeling washed over me as i longed to go out there and be free. So turning on my heel, determined now more than ever to escape this place i was startled when i crashed into me...well actually it was Dae-Ho.

He was standing in front of me wearing an all white outfit. Taken aback for a moment i just stared at him as he wore a familiar smile on his face. There was something about that smile that was so familiar to me. I couldn't exactly place it however. But deciding  to let it go i took hold of Dae-Ho's hand and decided that i would escape with him out into the beautiful world that we were sealed away from.

As we made our way down the hall i chanced a glance out the window only to see that the beautiful sunshine was fading and the sky started to turn grey.The leaves on the trees started to die and blow away.

Not wanting to face reality i ran with Dae-Ho.I had to let him see the sunshine before it was all gone. We had to be free before it was too late.

So glinding down the hallways that i knew were the same as before, that we were basically running in place but i didn't care i had to try. Thats when i saw a drop of rain splatter onto the window. However i didn't feel like this was rain. As more and more splatters hit the window i halted us to a stop. Thats when i saw what the splatters were. They weren't rain at all they were blood splatters.

Shocked i hadn't noticed until it was too late that crimson red started leaking from the walls. Running down them like they were on a mission.

Reaching to Dae-Ho with me agian i was thrown off when Dae-Ho didn't move. He just stood there, his hand in mine and that stupid smile on his face.

I wanted to tell him to hurry up and lets go but my voice wasn't working. Begging him with my eyes to come on i felt like screaming even more when his hand loosened in mine and fell to his side.

Blood started to fall on Dae-Ho. Covering his hair and his all white outfit in the liquid of life.

Thats when i recalled why i hated that smile on his face. Why it made me so uneasy. It was the same smile he wore when he died in front of me.

I watched as the hallway started flooding with blood but mostly it seemed to be swallowing up Dae-Ho while i just got little droplets on me. Not wanting to lose him a third time i ran to him and grabbed his hand., yanking him with me. And this time he ran just as swiftly as i did. Running down the hall way i finally saw a door. 

Our exit was just up ahead of us. Pushing hardered so as not to slip on the bloody hallway i made sure that Dae-Ho was still behind me. A few feet from the exit i watched as the door opened revealing a bright fllouresent light, we were almost there,almost free.

On exiting the threshold of the school i felt something weighing me down.Turning around i watched as Dae-Ho was being swallowed by wires of blood, a sea of red.

Fighting for him to come with me i tried screaming to him again but he wouldn't listen and i couldn't speak. Dae-Ho wasn't even trying t fight the inevitable as he just watched me with that smile, then all of a sudden he looked up and a little pass me. His face spread in a heart warming smile. Catching me off guard i was so intranced with his smile that i had't even realized that Dae-Ho had pushed me from the enterance of the school.

Thinking that i was going to fall i was once again startled as i fell into a warm embrace.

Was this the person Dae-Ho was smiling at? It didnt matter however, as i tried to fight agianst this stranger i watched as Dae-Ho closed the enterance to the school. Finally letting me go i ran back to the door but before i could reach my hand out and touch it, it seemed to sink into the ground right in front of my eyes. Leaving nothing in its place except a black hole.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Kibum P.O.V

Opening my eyes a bit more slowly than last time i recally my two nightmares and i silently sobbed to myself. 

Standing up on uneasy feet i made my way to the bathroom. I felt as though i was in a daze but on entering my bathroom i tripped over my own feet and landed against the wall. Though not before cutting myself, not sure what on, but i had cut myself on the inside of my wrist. Searching for a band-aid i watched as little beads of blood started sliding down my pale arm.

There was somehting so attractive about this...pain. Looking around that bathroom i found what had cut me. A mini razor from my shaving kit. Taking the blade in my hand i gently carved the insided of my left wrist. The emotional pain had subsided while i could only feel the exelerating feeling of physical pain.

Thats when a thought had cross my mind. Even though Minho said that my emotions would be out of wack for a while, i thought to use this whenever my emotions become too much.

This will help me balance my emotions faster. As well as getting rid of the hauting emotional pain.

For once that night i was glad that i wasn't at Jonghyun's place. Taking my new found friend i washed my wrist and went to bed with my tiny blade next to me. Ready to get rid of any more troubling dreams that might come my way.

............................................................................................................................................

 

Okay i was going to end this but suddenly this idea popped up in my head 

so im going to use it.

Anyway i hope you enjoy the read and chapters so far

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<