Rewind

Stoic

Jonghyun P.O.V

Its been a couple of weeks now since Key was released from the hospital and i still can't seem to be as normal as Key is acting. More often than not he has a smile on his face, at least whenever i see him, which really isn't too much these days.

I'm not strong enough to be around Key constantly. Whenever i'm around him i can't help but notice the sudden change in his facial expression. One minute he'll be smiling and showing emotion and the next minute his face is stoic. Nothing but a blank expression would rest on his face as he stared at nothing in particular. 

The empty expression that decorated his face upset me because i knew that although his eyes were looking pass all that was in front of him his mind was returning him back to that dreaded incident. I knew he was reliving all that he had experienced with that bastard KyuHyun. It disgusted me, the knowledge that a part of my Key will and always belong to KyuHyun truly disturbed me. 

"That bastard."

The ache in my hand from my sudden attack on the nearest wall soon faded into a dull pain as i continued to think of Key and KyuHyun.

"Calm down. I don't want a whole in my wall."

Glancing up at Minho i watched as he made his way to the bookshelf in his study.

"If looks could kill i'm sure that i would be dead."

Apologizing for my aggressive behavior i closed my eyes and tightened my jaw as i continued to lay on Minho's couch.

"What if it was Tae---"

I didn't even have the chance to finish my question before Minho was giving me an answer in a grave voice that darkened his usually handsome features.

"I would have killed him or come very close to it. No and i mean no one would get away with some sick like that.."

Shutting my eyes, i ran over Minho's words in my mind and felt useless, I should have killed him but at the time Key was more important.

"."

Letting out my frustration in one word i listened as Minho sighed and began talking.

"Why don't you go see him? Hes probably waiting for you."

I know.

"I can't." My reply pissed Minho off because the next words that passed his lips were said in a fairly agressive tone.

"And why the not?"

Going over all the possible reasons I decide to just summarize my scattered thoughts.

"Because im feelings beyond useless."

A gentle yet hard words greeted me this time.

"Just how do you think Key feels?"

He knew he had me so i laid there saying nothing.

"What if he starts cutting again?"

Those words from Minho began a mini panic attack inside my heart.

"He won't! I have faith in Key. He won't." A part of me wondered if my statement was aimed at reassuring Minho or myself. 

"Oh yeah? Then have a little faith in yourself and go to Key. He needs you more than anyone right now."

Like i didin't know that. I bestowed my smart remark onto Minho only to have him look at me with disgust.

"What's your problem? Stop being scared and go to Key! He knows you can't be strong all the time. He won't think any less of you so go and help him through this for sake!"

I sat through Minho's mini lecture long enough to lose it.

"I know all this already! Do you think its easy watching him resort back to being stoic because of that son-of-a-. Realizing the moment when he starts to relive that bastard's hands on him. When hes completely expressionless and the only pain you can see on him is in his eyes. They looked tortured. He looks so close to falling over the edge and im scared, so very scared of being the one that pushes him over the edge. What if he snaps because of me and i can never reach him again?"

"All you're doing is protecting yourself."

The chilled tone of Taemin pierces though my mind as i look to the entrance of Minho's study. Standing still i watched as Taemin approached me with a look of pure pain etched on his face.

"He's been waiting for you for the past few days now. Looking at him makes one truly understand the defintion of depression. He hasn't eaten in a while ya know? Of course you wouldn't. You can't muster up the courage to face him and this situation. Do you really even love him?"

Staring face to face now i narrowed my eyes with Taemin's as i felt my blood boiling. 

"You're just running away. All he wants is you and you can't even give him that. He's terrified and lost. If he resorts back to being stoic i'll ing kill you."

"Taemin---"

"No Minho, he needs to know that hes aiding to Key's pains."

I opened my mouth to retort only to be silenced by Taemin's unnerving look of shame.

"All you have to do is be there. Make him forget. You can do something...more than me...all he needs is you you stupid . He completely disregards me! Asking for you constantly, it pisses me off to no end. So either you go and attend to him or i will attend to your death."

I don't know if it was the image of Key sitting curled up in his apartment waiting for me, Taemin's death threats, Minho's advice or the idea of Key becoming stoic that finally forced me to rush out of Minho's study and dash out his home. Letting my feet carry me to Key's house i assembled a plan  that would hopefully contirbute Key's healing.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Key P.O.V

Staring at the clock in front of me i watched it tic then toc.

It was turning 6:00pm in less than a minute. I don't know why i continued to stare at the clock in hopes of time rewinding. If i could rewind time then i could undo all of this. Jonghyun and i would be together and i would be okay. Nothing would have happened. Jonghyun would be with me right now.

If only i could rewind time.

I needed to rewind time.

6:00pm.

Letting out a sigh i glanced around my room wishing for my razor back. Alrhough i knew i wouldn't use it even if i did have it  seeing as how the emotions im experiencing are dealing with Jonghyun so i can bear it. Whether good or bad as long as it has to do with Jonghyun i can bear anything. 

~KNOCK KNOCK~

Knocking? Is someone here? Getting up to open the door i found myself freezing in front of it. Suddenly the door grew to an amazing height of intimidation.

What if it was someone scary?

What if it was someone who wanted to harm me?

What if it was KyuHyun again?

"Jonghyun..."

I found myself mumbling his name as i took a step away from the door. However, the knocking continued, if anything it got louder.

"Jonghyun...Jonghyun..."

Before i knew it i was crouched onto the  floor crovering my ears. The knocking continued and grew in noise. Why didn't it end? 

"Stop it!...Jonghyun..."

I'm scared. I could feel my breathing speed up as my mind continued to assemble all the horrid possibilities that await on the other side of the door.

"KEY!!?! Are you okay?! Whats going on in there?!"

I froze. All the noises seemed to stop at once as i uncovered my ears and stared at the door.

"Key! Answer me!"

"Jonghyun?..."

Before my mind could react my body was faster. I found myself pulling open my front door to reveal a desperate looking Jonghyun. His breathing was heavy and his hair was disheveled but i didn't care. All i could do was stare at him while taking in the immense amount of joy that suddenly burst through my body.

"Key are you okay?"

The warmth of his hands as they wrapped around my shoulders and the intensity of concern that projected from his eyes into mine was all too much and at the same time not enough. Before long i felt water falling from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Key. I'm truly sorry."

My mind barely processed Jonghyun's apology as i felt like puddy in his warm embrace.

"I. . .i'm not sure if im strong enough. I got scared. I'm terrible huh?"

At the moment i didn't care. Jonghyun was here and that's all that mattered to me. His warmth was all i needed.

"It's fine. It's fine. Since youre here...then it's fine."

Our embrace ended all too soon as Jonghyun took note of my lost of weight and instructed me to the kitchen. Trailing close behind him as we made our way to the kitchen i was taken by surprise as when Jonghyun stated that he would be going to the store to restock my sad kitchen. For a time i was frozen as he made his way pass me and towards the living room. Endless fears began to consume me as i thought of the possbility of Jonghyun not returning.

The fear of him leaving me forced my body to react. Before he could leave my apartment i found myself stopping him dead in his tracks. For a time i stood there staring at the floor near his feet. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye as i realized how selfish i was being.

"Key, whats the matter?"

I knew i was being childish as i ignored his question and continued to occupy that bit of space that prevented him from walking any further out of my life.

The floor near his feet became empty as he retreated away from me to sit on my couch.

"C'mere Key."

I looked towards him as he with a curious glance as i watched him extend his hand towards me.

Bashfully approaching Jonghyun's sitting form i was startled when he pulled me into him. Our new position was 'interesting' as both of my legs rested on either side of his. Nothing was exchanged between us as i adjusted myself to a more comfortable position ontop of Jonghyun.

"You think im not coming back right?"

His question didn't really catch me off guard but the calm of my voice did.

"No its not that. I know you'll come back im just afraid to find out when."

I figured i had upset him because his grip on me tightened a bit.

"Sorry." Was all i could think to say.

"There's no need for you to apologize. Im frustrated with myself for allowing you to reach this idea of me. For allowing myself to leave you because of my own fear. Im the one that's sorry Key."

Silence fell upon us again as i rested my head on Jonghyun's head and relaxed as his hands traced featherly light patterns against my upper thigh. (Key's wearing shorts.)

"Key you really do need to restock your kitchen though."

"Later. I promise to restock it later. Let's just stay like this for a while longer k?"

"But for what we're going to do you're going to need all the energy you can get."

My expression of confusion must have signaled for Jonghyun to elaborate because he continued to explain that he was going to help me dull the memory of KyuHyun. My mind was even more in a world of confusion as Jonghyun's hands tightened their grip on my waist and began to motion my body gentily against his body.

Soon i began to feel a funny source of heat start to form in my belly.

"...Jonghyun...ah..."

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Boom!! Yeah!!!!

Alright!!!!!

Next  chapter you know what it is!

Fluff....nah nah nah...Lemon....nah nah nah......maybe hehehe :)D

Well anyways thanks you guys for sticking with me this long!!!! story is coming to an end soon so im rather excited!!!

Next chapter is coming pretty soon

. . .My laptop just crashed again so im typing on my moms computer. . .im very peeved right now! it just got fixed!! and now its broken again!!!!dk.fjdklsajfkld anyways i hope you guys enjoy this chap dont know when imma update again. imma try to make it soon seeing as how theres still pen and paper to my disposal.

AIERU ;____;