Sneek Peak 2(Getting started)

Stoic

THIS IS ONLY A LITTLE

I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD KNOW IM BACK AND ILL BE CONTINUING 

YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER FOR THE REST OF THE PAST!!!!

..........................................................................................

 

 

 

 

THE PAST


3rd P.O.V

Dae-Ho had never known a life without Kibum. The one he always looked up to.and followed around. Sometimes he would feel like he was bothering his hyung but Kibum would always give him a reasuring smile and tell him it was alright.

Truth is that Kibum enjoyed Dae-Ho tagging along with him just as much as Dae-Ho did. He would never get tired of his little brothers franticness whenever he decided to . How his cheeks, a bit chubbier than Kibum's, would turn a light shade of pink whenever he was included into a conversation.

Kibum and Dae-Ho revealed in each other's presence. Some people believed that there was more to their relationship than just brotherly love. However even though that was not the case the closeness between the two seemed most abnormal.

People even supported them and there forbidden love. The two just laughed it off,well more like Kibum did and Dae-Ho just blushed like mad at the thought,  because there was no hidden love to support. At least that was until freshmen year of highschool.

Automatically Kibum became everyone's center of attention while Dae-Ho was admired from afar. Everybody, including some of the teachers, were too scared to even approach Dae-Ho. They believed he would break under the pressure of it all. Most of the time people spent watching over Dae-Ho while others revealed in Kibum.

When the two were together people that witnessed their bond of closeness were considered lucky. Thus how the ridiculous rumors of their forbidden love spiraled out of control. Most people found a sense of fun in the whole thing unlike others that were offended to even think about them like that.

Including Jessica. She couldn't stand Kibum and Dae-Ho for taking her spot as best known, most liked and oh so popular. Even though she was a Junior she felt threatened. One was bad enough but with two she ended up despising them even more. So in deciding that there wasn't enough room for anyone but herself she confronted one of the twins. Which twin she didn't know and certainly didn't care.

"YAH! PUNK!" That's right she had to be fierce with them or they'd never take her seriously.

"...May i help you?" Unfortunately for her however she confronted the worst one of the twins, Kibum. Truthfully Kibum is a good kid but if you come at him the wrong way then he's really not afraid to bite.

However Jessica didn't care and continued on explaining what her problem with him and his brother were, how they needed to leave school A.S.A.P, that is before something happens.

Jessica stared Kibum down while he stared her right back. Time seemed to almost stop as the intense air between them ignited. Neither was going to give up, or at least that was the plan until Kibum burst into laugher.

Taken aback Jessica couldn't help but to notice how Kibum's hard staring eyes softened just the slightest bit around the edges. His inviting mouth turned upwards into a heart warming smile and a soothingly melodic chuckle escaped his moist lips. She couldn't help that she had just taken notice of Kibum's manly features that made her heart skip a beat. Suddenly breathing became difficult however Jessica is as stubborn as they come.

So in burying her feelings she stared at Kibum's chuckling form and then all her anger went away. Which made her angrier.

"You know something? You're funny." Kibum had looked into her eyes and smiled at her.Thats when she knew that she wouldn't let him go no matter what. He was the one for her.

Soon after that they became friendly enemies. Technically friends but Jessica wouldn't allow herself to say it. That was until she noticed how Kibum always left her, well anyone actually, for his sweet little brother Dae-Ho. She noticed how whenever she and Kibum chit chatted he would always bring up Dae-Ho as well.

She realized this and she hated it.

Before she knew it her emotions had gotten the best of her and she became jealous of their relationship. It didn't help that everybody was talking about them being secret lovers.

At first she tried to ignore it but then it became all too much. Their touching each other and their friendly greetings were all becoming too much. So taking matters into her own hands she confronted Dae-Ho.

The first thing she noticed about him was that even though they looked exactly alike she hated this one. She hated him with a passion. How he didn't look deep into her eyes or even try to acknowledge her presence as she stood before him.

His eyes were on the ground while his hands twittered with each other as they waited for her to be done. Without thinking to sugar coat it or anything she just came straight out and said it. "

Stay away from Kibum opppa."

.....................................................................................

 

THERE WILL BE ANGST JUST TO WARN YOU

I WANTED TO ATLEAST UPDATE SOMETHING SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD KNOW IM BACK

BUT IM WORKING ON THE WHOLE PAST THING NOW SO PLZ BE PATIENT

IT WONT BE MUCH LONGER

THANK YOU FOR READING

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!>.<