Short and Sweet. . .Bittersweet that is

Stoic

The whole of their morning was spent in bed enjoying the warmth that accompanied each other. For a time they were lost in their own worlds as silence was the means of their conversation. Nothing needed to be said as they examined each other, taking the time to appreciate their mate's looks and unique features.

Time passed and soon the afternoon sun shinned through Key's window, helping to give both Key and Jonghyun an idea of what time it was.

Neither of them stirred as they continued their inspection of their lover's skin, eyes, lips, hair, even scent. They wanted to remember all the physical aspects of their love interest.

Most of the day passed like this, both preoccupied with the others company, simply enjoying each others love.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Key P.O.V

The bell rang signaling for classes to proceed with their lessons and as I shuffled to my next period I couldn't help but think how the world continued on even after a significant change has been made.

Nothing it seemed could disrupt the course of life and it's need to carry on.

While I pondered these thoughts I soon found myself isolated from everyone. There was no noise being made and not one soul in sight. Not being able to fathom the eerie emptiness I decided to quickly head to class.

Before I could fully make my way there I was stopped by my own curiousity.

Although there wasn't any stirring in the halls I heard the faintest of sounds. It was like the essence of an ocean breeze or the noise wind makes when it picks up because its happy. 

There was not a trace of anyone and yet I did not feel alone. 

In all truthfullness I was baffled and before I knew it the sound became an intense roar that shot through me and rattled the course of my bones. It was so intently powerful that I braced myself  and prepared to be thrown off my guard. Just as I felt like giving in I heard the calm within the wind, a tinkling bell sounded on a steady beat and as its sound became clearer I felt the wind become restful.

"Its good to see you again brother."

Music is what the voice that spoke was and an immediate sense of anticipation coursed through me. Glancing up I felt my eyes prick from unshed tears as I watched him stand before me.

"Dae?"

I knew I was dreaming but at the current moment I didn't care and so I allowed myself to be influenced by the scarity that is called 'dreams'.

He gave a timid smile before he stepped closer to me and stretched out his hand to place it on my cheek. I knew he wasn't really touching me because he was somewhat transparent but his warmth was still there, and at that intimate contact I finally felt tears shed from my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Dae."

He just smiled and continued to caress my cheek with his warmth as I blabbered like a baby, continuing on with my stream of apologizes. My face suddendly was engulfed within warmth as well and I knew it was because he was pressing our foreheads together. For a time we stayed like that. Him consoling me and I being afraid to wrap my arms around him for fear he'd vanish, and so I settled for the touches he bestowed upon me.

"Key! Hey what're you doing?"

I heard the voice of Jonghyun and my heart immediately began to race as I anticipated his coming while fearing it as well. I didn't know if I should ignore him for fear of him interupting this dream or go to him and live out my own fantasy.

By the time I had finished my contemplation Jonghyun was standing their beside me.

"So you must be Daeho?"

The smile on his face didn't give me time to question just exactly why he himself could see Daeho or why we were the only beings in the hallway. I didn't really care, the two people I loved the most were standing in front of me and I was undoubtly grateful.

 "Thanks for looking after him Jonghyun. I'm glad he can finally be happy."

"No problem, its all thanks to you anyways."

The shock at their casual conversation did nothing for my confusion as to whether this was dream or reality.

"Kibum I wanted to give you my blessing. I know you two will be happy, that's why I sent him to you. So be sure to thank me lots okay?"

And with that his face took on a playful smile as he kissed my cheek while embracing me in a hug and just like that he was gone, wind, bell and all. The realization of his disapperance hit me as time seemed to pick up again, fading us back into reality.

I had no proof whether I had just imagined the whole thing or not. Maybe I wasn't getting enough rest?. . .Or so I thought until I heard a girl speak about the sudden change in weather.

"Why is it suddenly raining? Seriously?"

And thats when I thought back to the very beginning of my encounter with Jonghyun.

"It was raining that day too."

In truth I said this more for myself but was just as surprised when Jonghyun responded to me.

"You know his symbol seems to be rain and in all truthfullness I might not have known you if it weren't for him."

Jonghyun smiled at me as if he hadn't said anything out of the ordinary and for a split second I thought I saw a heavenly glow surrounding him.

"Come on Key, we gotta get to class."

His smile and outstretched hand was all I need to force me from my swirling thoughts. Whether it be dream or reality Daeho gave his blessings and I got to see him one more time.

Walking down the hallway with my hand in Jonghyun's I found myself looking out the window and appreciating the beauty of the stormy weather outside.

Life didn't celebrate a person's strength or their success in overcoming challenges and various struggles. The world carried on and the only things that changed were its inhabitants. I didn't mind this fact because I knew the earth didn't care to stop for the purpose of aiding everyone in acheiving their own path that would eventually lead to their own beneficial happiness.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Its been a long bumpy and FUN road but its time to close up shop on this story.

Love everyone whos stuck around this long and i hope youve enjoyed this story fully.

I had to bring back daeho for a bit, love that kid

Anyways enjoy, hope it was worth the read, love all you readers!!!

AIERU!!!!!!!!!!!

>.<

PS Its been an enjoyable ride, imma miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . sorry its sooo short