Packing

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

The girls had all arrived at their respective home so that they could pack and say goodbye to their loved once. Youhee and Jaehwa were more than happy to get out of the dump they called dorm, in the winter the heater didn't work so they had to sleep with tones of blankets and in the summer the air conditioner wouldn't work, causing the dorm to reach 35°C.

At Youngri's home the maknae were busy with packing her clothes and belongings down in two large bags, but it was not without having mixed feelings, of course she was happy that she would live together with her group members but at the same time she also had to leave her parents.

Youngri sat down on her bed and looked around the room she had been living in since they moved to South Korea in 2005, a poster that was hanging over her head caught her attention and she began to wonder if 365YEAR's future fans would hang up posters of them in their rooms.

Tears where rolling down her cheeks as the feeling of being an idol began to settle in and she remembered all the hardships she'd been through the past years, first arriving to a new country where she didn't even understand the language and then pursuing her dreams of being an singer. But she didn't regret it, not for a split second did she regret that she put up with all the hardships because then she wouldn't be where she was now.

"Ririe, sweetheart why are you crying" her mother stepped inside the room and sat down on her daughter's bed with pain filling her heart.

"U-umma" Youngri stuttered and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand before she was pulled into the embrace of her mother.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Youngri's heart ached as she tighten her grip around her mothers waist.

"We are going to miss you too, but you can always call us" Ryana, Youngri's mother whispered and then pulled away smiling, she didn't want her daughter to see how much she also were hurting.

"So have you finished packing, the van is soon going to be here" Youngri's mother asked as she stood up and looked around, seeing that almost everything in the room was gone a tear slid down her cheek but she hurried to wipe it away before Youngri could see it.

A loud knock on the door could be heard throughout the apartment and Youngri nearly sprinted towards the door and opened it, a huge smile appeared on the maknae's face when she saw Jaehwa, Youhee and ChaeYoung standing there, all three with smiles plastered on their lips.

"Are you ready?" Leader ChaeYoung asked and Youngri nodded before her father appeared in the doorway with the two bags.

"Umma" Youngri shouted and soon her mother appeared in front of the four girls. Youngri started introducing the members of 365YEAR to her mother who smiled and took their hands.

"Please take good care of my girl"

"We will Mrs Han" the three girls answered and then laughed.

*Later*

After Youngri had said goodbye to her parents they where on their way to the new apartment.

The girls started chatting about when they thought their debut stage would be, what kind of song they would be singing, their concept and moreover all the new friendship they would get.

"We are here" the driver said and the girls glanced out the window and looked up on the tall white building.

"This is going to be so awesome" Youhee blurted with eyes large as plates, well the other three members were as impressed as she was by the gorgeous looking building.

 

A short chapter I know, BTW to the chosen girls, I might send e-mails to you with questions about your person in this FF, which I would want you to answere since it would make the writing much easier =)