Acting Debut?

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

YourKoreanGossip

“The hottest movie of 2011, Stylish Lady have gotten itself the main people of the movie revealed. And hold onto your hats. The story that revolves around 20-year old Mi Cha and 19-year old Eui Jung who meets by a mere coincident, but what they don’t know is that it will change their lives forever. Eui Jung suffers from cancer and has to spend much time in hospital while Mi Cha has it all, she is the school’s queenka with a wonderful boyfriend and rich parents. But what happens when two different worlds collide?

Now to the names that has been published as the main characters;

Ahn Mi Cha will be played by 365YEAR’s leader Baram, while Heo Eui Jung will be played by 365YEAR’s Byul. The male lead roles will be played by Rain, Yoon Shi Yoon and Yoo Seung Ho.

The filming of the movie will begin in a couple of weeks.”

~~~~

“Unnie come and look” Youngri’s voice disturbed the quiet and peaceful aura in the apartment with her loudly voice that made all of the members practically run towards the direction of the maknae’s voice.

“What now?” Youhee wondered as she glanced down on the somewhat excited girl that was sitting in front of the computer.

“Guess what, I know who will be in your movie” the youngest pointed at Jooyeon and Chaeyoung, the latter wondered if she had threatened someone just so she could know the names of who more would be in their debuting movie, Stylish Lady. But no, she hadn’t.

“Should I say, wait you can guess”

“Youngri just tell us, there are hundreds of actors in Korea” all of them sighed at the maknae’s childish behaviour, well she was a child. “Okay, Rain, Yoon Shi Yoon and Yoo Seung Ho”

“R-rain?” Chaeyoung stutter and tried to hide the fact that she had a small crush on the older man. Well he was after all a successful person, plus utterly attractive for that matter. “Yeah, and from what I’ve heard, your character will fall in love with Rain’s character.

“WAAH what if you get to kiss him” Saewon was practically screaming her head off, though that was probably also what the leader wanted to do. Kiss Rain? No she would get killed by his fans. And besides would the company even allow her to kiss him.

“Hehe don’t get your hopes up” Chaeyoung was trying to joke away the fact that she was afraid, not only because of the fans but for her own feelings. That they would grow from a crush to actually love.

“We, aren’t you the one who shouldn’t get your hopes up” the girls were laughing and teasing their leader about the kiss. “Well what about you Jooyeon, what if you get to kiss someone” Chaeyoung was teasing back and the younger girl shut .

“HAH”