Second Win

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

It was their second week of promoting ‘Joker’, though Chaeyoung wouldn’t be on the stage today either. She had, when the five girls arrived at the hospital told them that the doctor had said that she would need to rest for 1 1/2 week. And that meant that she would miss five music shows. The two remaining that weekend and the three the next coming weekend.

Of course she had asked the doctor what could happen if she didn’t take that advice and still perform. The reply had been out off the world for the leader. “If you do that, then you’ll might need a new surgery” that’s what the doctor had said to her before exiting the room.

Well what other choice than rest had the girl. It was not like she wanted to have another surgery, and especially not since it would mean that she would be away from the stage at least a month or worse. Several months. No, that was a big no.

“We’ll make sure to do our best, you just relax and get yourself healthy again” the oldest of the girls, Jaehwa had stated when they got home from the hospital and when they where lying in bed, ready to sleep.

“I understand”

~~~~

“Okay girls let’s do our best today and have fun, okay” Jaehwa was informing the four younger girls that since they where missing a member they needed to work even harder to show that they are the best group out there.

“YEH”

And with that they did a cheer before finally going up on the stage and giving their best as the song was proceeding through. Saewon and Jooyeon helped with filling in the leader’s parts, and they did it exceptional. Though today the girls where a bit more secure in that they can win. Since they won last week.

Plus, the fans reactions from last weeks performances where overwhelming. They loved it. One fan had wrote that they where the best to happen to the Korean music industry since DBSK. And for them to be compared to their sunbaes was even more than they dreamed of. Though of course their was some anti-fans comments as well. One had told them that they where the worst people ever and that they hoped at the leader would just die already.

Of course it bothered them that some people could hate them, though they didn’t even know the person. It’s like they hate the person they see, that they just go on appearance.

“Girls come on, we are needed back on stage”Jaehwa ordered and pushed the girls towards the door, “unnie relax” Jooyeon stated at the seemingly stressed out temporary leader Jaehwa who was darting around them room, as she wondered how Chaeyoung could do this. How could someone younger than herself managed all this pressure.

Well she didn’t know but it was something she had to learn to handle, pressure. Well it’s wasn’t something new to her. But this kind of pressure was. That the younger members of the group was leaning and depending on her so strongly right now. It wasn’t that she didn’t like it, because she did. She liked that they could trust her.

“Annyeong” Youhee blurted when she saw Joon, the MBLAQ Joon to be exact. They had made their comeback today with their first album. Which she herself was very fond of, though she hadn’t heard every song of the album. But most of them.

“Ah, You” Joon smiled as he hugged her in a hurried matter since they where also on their way back on stage. ‘You’ was something Joon himself only said, it was the first letter of her first name, though Youhee herself wasn’t bothered by the fact that he used it. It was during her pre-debut when she got to know him, it was when she was together with some of SHINee members who knew him since before and they introduced her to Joon.

And on that way it developed into a strong friendship, yeah that’s all. They are such good friends that thinking of him in another way was just awkward and bothersome. No best friends was more than she was hoping for the day she met him.

“Congrats on your wins last week” Joon fallowed after his group as they also where on their way up on the stage, while walking next to Youhee too. Yeah, they had won on all music shows on their comeback week, and it wasn’t like they had gone against some rookies like themselves either, but groups that have been active for years.

“Thanks and good luck” was the last this Youhee whispered to Joon before they had to spilt up and stand together with their own groups on stage. It wasn’t like they could stand there and talk while the show was proceeding.

“Yeh, it’s time to crown this weeks winner, will it be last weeks winner 365YEAR or MBLAQ who had their comeback today” Joon Ki excitedly half shouted into the microphone as he swifted his gaze from the boys of MBLAQ to 365YEAR, who was exchanging looks at each other as Hyo-Rim began her speech of who won.

“And the winner of this weeks Music Bank, is... 365YEAR”

“GOMAWOYO” the maknae shouted into the microphone Joon Ki had showed in front of her face as tears where sliding down her cheeks.

They had won this week again, and they where all in shock, they had beaten MBLAQ too. And next week would be the last week they could win, as a group could only win for three weeks in a row. But that was more than they had hoped for when they started promoting.